• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Jokes are supposed to be funny.
Alright real talk, I never understood when people said this because unless it’s not already blatantly obvious comedy is suggestive, surely there are other problems you might have with a joke that has nothing to do with that

Anyway, more to the point, praline please why are you bullying me when I’m not the only one who made the joke

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Can we.... just not? This isn't the place to discuss **** like this, at all.
You're right, it isn't. This is the place where we openly shame other users, not internet celebs.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So... anyone in the mood for an arena?

I've got a rare day off tomorrow so I can play for as long as I want.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
main difference is that sonicfox doesn't go onto public message boards and talk about weird ****

he keeps that stuff to his twitter iirc and you'll only see it if you want to see it
Right, so it's okay if someone has a fetish of cutting up their sex partner as long as it's on twitter? Got it. Good to know you're not against that.
Enough. Both of you. Now. I already asked for this discussion to be dropped, so this is the absolute final warning.

D

Deleted member

Does this count as cursed or is it just weird?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Alright real talk, I never understood when people said this because unless it’s not already blatantly obvious comedy is suggestive, surely there are other problems you might have with a joke that has nothing to do with that

Anyway, more to the point, praline please why are you bullying me when I’m not the only one who made the joke
Sorry, Toasty! I didn’t mean to bully you, I was just being snarky! :urg:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
What if, when everyone wakes up tomorrow, everyone has superpowers.
Superpowers can be pretty variable: most people would probably get really lame abilities but a small minority of the population would get some really OP **** and they'd lord it over the rest of us

I'd just hope I got something fun

D

Deleted member

Son you are grounded
No amount of post editing will save you
Go stand in the corner and think about the food pyramid
you can't control me when you're not home

(no but fr didn't see moy's thing until after i sent the post blame my thread speed blindness)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom