• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

We only have controversy in this thread whenever we're running dry on news and speculation. Goddangit Nintendo, where's our Smash Direct?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
We only have controversy in this thread whenever we're running dry on news and speculation. Goddangit Nintendo, where's our Smash Direct?
The Smash Direct?

There was this video feed that aired in Oz called a “Direct mini” or something...

I think I can recap what was said.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Every time someone on these boards complains about the wait, Sakurai adds another day to the ETA.

D

Deleted member

Erdrick is not the next character, my friends.
I will win this bet and die on this hill.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
If there's no Crash Bandicoot, then don't.
It was a lame direct anyways

Only real announcement was Lycans right at the end...

Still not sure what it meant but when I was out today, I saw Lycans.

Lycans are real everybody! PANIC!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ToasterBrains died months ago!

And he was a dapper gentleman!

Who are you really, faker!?
I found you! Faker!

Yeah, I agree with this, and you know what? If the Grinch leak is fake, I will DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Yeah, but let's get real, the box theory is 100% wrong. It makes no sense for Nintendo to announce a Street Fighter echo and a boring Pokemon, last. They're totally saving something bigger.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Remember when Neku used to be the subject of attention on these forums? I still think the good times left us.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Welp, I finally got the store transfer I've been trying to get for like, over a month now.

I'm finally moving to California in the next few days. I'll also be in an area with weeklies so I can finally escape Quickplay I'll still probably play it anyway.
Congrats man!

D

Deleted member

I wish I was in Paris for two weeks, I would be a much better person afterwards.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Uh...

I wonder how many actually did delete accounts after that fiasco?
Forget the Grinch. There was an avid Isaac fan on GameFaqs who claimed he'd eat his own **** if the September Direct didn't reveal Isaac as a playable character. People make the stupidest bets for such petty garbage.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Aha, the leakers could be wrong.
So your reason for your firm belief that the next character is not Erdrick is that the leakers "could be" wrong?

I'm afraid that answer is not good enough, Mr. Legendary. You must present more compelling evidence to this court.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean come on, Nintendo would never put Incineroar over Geno, and Isaac, and Mach Rider, and the Chorus Kids, and Shadow, and Banjo. Leakbait.

Also, holy moly, that's 7 characters including Ken, how did I fall for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom