• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Awww Cyndane, I should’ve known for all this time!
So weird that I forgot ever saying that. It looks familiar, yet doesn't. Who am I? Where am I going? Can I have the last piece of cake? These are answers that always elude me.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Well everybody, after 407 hours of working hard towards finishing my project, as of 95 minutes ago, I am officially an Eagle Scout!!
Congratulations! If I knew more about how to make/edit gifs, I'd have an appropriate gif to add.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
So weird that I forgot ever saying that. It looks familiar, yet doesn't. Who am I? Where am I going? Can I have the last piece of cake? These are answers that always elude me.
I don't know. Does somebody else want some? What if they want it after you eat it? Will you regret eating it? Will your friends want the slice of cake only after you start eating it? There are multiple layers to this question (just like the cake).

D

Deleted member

If a meme is dank, a man is not only right to steal it, he is obligated to do so.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So if Cyn is on darkness and Moy is on light, should I join light because “muh heroes” or darkness because it looks cooler?

I’m gonna need some incentives or sonething.
The Side of Darkness has Peanut Butter and Cards Against Humanity.

The Side of Light has F.O.E. and Forrest.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Don’t worry my love! I will help you find these answers by your side as your King of Evil! We shall rule the universe together!

I’m so so sorry.

D

Deleted member

Do y'all think I play too many characters? My signature features everyone in my character pool.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The side of Moydow Moydow has Blessed FEH pulls?

I got to 5.25% just to get pitybroken by AMCorrin and still hurts :'V

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So if Cyn is on darkness and Moy is on light, should I join light because “muh heroes” or darkness because it looks cooler?

I’m gonna need some incentives or sonething.
Join teh darkness first, have your name changed to Klinx, then have Dante rescue you and fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

KMDP

Smash Legend
How well does the world of Persona line up with conventional demonology?
About... 50%, I'd say.

Basically, it uses real Demons (and Gods/Demi-Gods), but filtered through the designer's perspectives and design philosophies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom