• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The most recent kind of lewd drawing I made was with Shulk.
SHULK.jpg

KMDP

Smash Legend
Alright, nursing a pretty bad headache right now. Anyone want to do some arenas to distract me?
I really, really wish I could.
Just wanna know if I'll get a hot dragon that everyone wants to **** or some dude with onion hair.
Well, it's actually *mumbles*.
Bro either it's just me or is Youtube's search function on mobile completely broken, I could search something up and get results that are completely unrelated to the subject. Also, the filters don't even work.
I've noticed that.

The #3 and #4 options in the Search Feature, on Desktop, have regularly been stuff that should be on the front page and are 0% related to the actual search.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's essentially how Final Fantasy IX had a "9999" mode where your stats in battle become maxed out. They worded it weirdly, but that's what it mainly is. You can change it off and on on the fly.
I’m playing with that on! I HATE grinding! The game will be so much more enjoyable when I can go at my own pace.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Youtube's search filters have been disabled by the higher ups.

They don't want people reverse searching and stumbling upon the recent mosque shooting.

Shroob

Sup?
Youtube's search filters have been disabled by the higher ups.

They don't want people reverse searching and stumbling upon the recent mosque shooting.
Does that include filters like "Search: Uploaded Today"? Because those have been broken for me for awhile.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The Big Brain strat is to draw characters naked and then draw clothes over the top of them.
That's what I was actually going to do once I picked my drawing tablet back up- but clothes are just hard for me to draw in general

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
She's a devious one, that Cyn Cyn Cyn Cyn .

She's earned her title.

None can stop her.

Except her eternal F.O.E., @Moydow .
Moy can't stop it, I am a force of nature. I can be delayed, held at bay, possibly thwarted at times.....but I am ever present, always looming, and will one day consume all things Including peanut butter.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Does that include filters like "Search: Uploaded Today"? Because those have been broken for me for awhile.
All of them.

They've applied a sledgehammer to an issue that would've benefitted from a screwdriver.

D

Deleted member

Alright, nursing a pretty bad headache right now. Anyone want to do some arenas to distract me?
Aww man, I really wish I could! But I feel really sick too, it feels like I'm having a heart attack. I don't want to do anything too taxing right now.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Moy can't stop it, I am a force of nature. I can be delayed, held at bay, possibly thwarted at times.....but I am ever present, always looming, and will one day consume all things Including peanut butter.
As long as there is Evil (and Peanut Butter), there is Cyndane.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I've never really thought about this before, but I think my favorite Zelda game to watch speedrun is Skyward Sword.

It's just a fun, although long, ride.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The only way to improve is to just do it and not get deterred if you screw up.
Yeah, I know.
It's hard cause I have issues with uh... with myself.

Twice in one night? You guys never fail to disappoint!
I usually don't go out of my way to respond to people intentionally trying to antagonize people, but you're probably one of the first people to make me want to block anyone.

Pick yourself the **** up and act like you're a person whose best use of time isn't intentionally being a ******** in a thread on an internet forum

Otherwise I'll just think of you as such.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My drawing process is pretty basic. I use Fire Alpaca's pencil brush to make a rough sketch that has the base idea of what I want freehand, and then I use different brushes with a stabilizer to give things nice, smooth strokes.

I reaaaaaaalllyyyyy need to practice different shading techniques and coloring techniques, though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you brag for getting attention for trolling but everyone else win free internet karma at expense of you.
images (66).jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I know.
It's hard cause I have issues with uh... with myself.

I usually don't go out of my way to respond to people intentionally trying to antagonize people, but you're probably one of the first people to make me want to block anyone.

Pick yourself the **** up and act like you're a person whose best use of time isn't intentionally being a ******** in a thread on an internet forum

Otherwise I'll just think of you as such.
Oh no Toaster has a bad opinion of me oh god.

Anyways I'm not gonna say anything else on the topic, you guys are no fun sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom