• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I was looking at the FF7 page on the Eshop and it lists the feature "Battle Enhancement Mode". What is this?
It's essentially how Final Fantasy IX had a "9999" mode where your stats in battle become maxed out. They worded it weirdly, but that's what it mainly is. You can change it off and on on the fly.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I'm not quite a teetotaler myself being that I'll drink alcoholic stuff like wine, whiskey, and rum mixtures, but I generally reject **** like beer most of the time. I think alcohol is fine in moderation, like with the sweetness of wine, the cinnamon-tea warmth of whiskey, and a kickass mojito are great on occasion. That being said, I'm not a drinker either (**** getting buzzed and wasted). I enjoy these things when the best of them are available.
Cuban mojito.jpg
Pic-related: I went to Havana, Cuba last summer. These things taste like the freshest lime juice/soda you will never have. It hurts not being able to get authentic Cuban Rum, cause it's a million times better than ****ty trashy Bacardi. If anyone tells you the Havana Club rum they sell in the US is the same rum, they're lying to you. HUGE quality difference between the Cuban version on the one sold in states. I bought two from the country, but they ran out a while back. They went great with birch beer.
La Bodegita del Medio.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I've finally discovered a character who has never been lewded...

Oggy from Oggy And The Cockroaches!

KMDP

Smash Legend
The Rule 63rd Shadow King of Lewds :p
It's a long dynasty, dating all the way back to when cavemen painted on their walls.

(By the way, I can do more than Rule 63. :laugh:)
I tried teaming up with Cyn,

I got got twice by them...

Guess Cyndane really is the Queen of Evil.
She's a devious one, that Cyn Cyn .

She's earned her title.

None can stop her.

Except her eternal F.O.E., Moydow Moydow .

KMDP

Smash Legend
I demand pictures
Pictures of FemJoker
View attachment 201852

For reference for her suit

Psst, wanna see Corrin x Edea?
Just do what I did and draw her in her underwear until you can draw her fully clothed.

Or, watch the teaser trailer, which shows her from behind, and extrapolate from there.
just make an oc and don't lewd them

easy
Well, I ****ed that up.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Welp, I finally got the store transfer I've been trying to get for like, over a month now.

I'm finally moving to California in the next few days. I'll also be in an area with weeklies so I can finally escape Quickplay I'll still probably play it anyway.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ESPN is having an ESports voting competition going on...and they really thought a majority would choose Hungrybox over WWE Superstar Xavier Woods

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Oh we doin these topics again I see...

I’m outta here!

11E0AAD7-7548-4C5A-8546-E76D18548244.gif

I’m surprised gifs of these scene never existed. Had to make it myself.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I was looking at the FF7 page on the Eshop and it lists the feature "Battle Enhancement Mode". What is this?
Basically in-game cheats.
Click the left stick will speed stuff up.
Click the right stick for God Mode.
Click both for no random encounters.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Alright, nursing a pretty bad headache right now. Anyone want to do some arenas to distract me?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People who draw lewds are re-

-ally in dire need of mental help. And a love life too.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Tbh been thinking of drawing that kind of thing just cause I need to work on anatomy and my self consciousness about drawing clothing has been distracting me from it
The Big Brain strat is to draw characters naked and then draw clothes over the top of them.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Game. Take the first word in the last text you sent, enter that word into the Nintendo wiki search bar. The first search result is the next Smash Character.

My word was "Hey". My result was "Hey You, Pikachu!" so the N64 VRU is now in Smash.
Well the last first word I texted to someone was "Link".

I hope you guys are ready for CLASSIC LINK!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bro either it's just me or is Youtube's search function on mobile completely broken, I could search something up and get results that are completely unrelated to the subject. Also, the filters don't even work.

Shroob

Sup?
People who draw lewds are re-

-ally in dire need of mental help. And a love life too.
Have you seen how much people make on places like Patreon that do that?

No my friend, people who draw them are smart, because people will gladly shove money in your direction towards them.

I know of several who made 5 digits, a month, off Patreon alone.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Back from my break...

From what I can tell, reviewers have only 2 common complaints with Yoshi's Crafted World:

1. the music (something I was afraid might happen after Tomoya Tomita left Good Feel)
2. the reward for 100% completing it isn't worth it (but hey, neither did Breath of the Wild)

Other than that, everything is solid. The controls, the aesthetic, the level design, the variety in the levels, the semi-open world nature, the creativity, the charm, etc. :yoshi:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So with so much love put into characters in Smash, why the **** does Mario still not outstretch his arms when he runs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom