• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So...

Was this you?
I think? I honestly don't remember much.

I was kind of seeing this girl whom I wanted to impress and I pretended that I had smoked before. (I had not.) So we went to a friend's place and they offered me a hit. I was not aware that you were supposed to stop breathing it in when you were done so I just... kept sucking it in. Then I had a massive coughing fit and I was high as **** while we watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail eating Laffy Taffys.

I assume this story is fine to tell in here since pot's legal in my state.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Game. Take the first word in the last text you sent, enter that word into the Nintendo wiki search bar. The first search result is the next Smash Character.

My word was "Hey". My result was "Hey You, Pikachu!" so the N64 VRU is now in Smash.
Let's see...
My word was "Ah" and the first result was "Conker the Squirrel/quotes"
I guess we're getting Conker then. (I expected something weirder tbh).

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Let's let people talk about getting high and stuff, but god forbid someone says the word "********".
How the **** did you manage to make that comparison.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
TIL, Snake's C4 has a big enough hitbox to hit people on Magicant's bottom platform from above. Even works on small characters like Kirby, Olimar, and Pichu.

Good to know.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I just realize that if they added Sceptile and Zoroark we'd have a single Pokemon from every generation other than Sword and Sheild.

Are there any Gen 2 Pokemon they could add that would be better than Pichu?
Tyranitar and Scizor come to mind

D

Deleted member

Game. Take the first word in the last text you sent, enter that word into the Nintendo wiki search bar. The first search result is the next Smash Character.

My word was "Hey". My result was "Hey You, Pikachu!" so the N64 VRU is now in Smash.
I was literally talking to my brother about who we wanted in Smash, I'm not even joking!

He's in!

D

Deleted member

Let's let people talk about getting high and stuff, but god forbid someone says the word "********".
Using retarted as a slur and insult is offensive. Please don't do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I just realize that if they added Sceptile and Zoroark we'd have a single Pokemon from every generation other than Sword and Sheild.

:212::215::160:

They get my vote.

KMDP

Smash Legend

:248:
Ahhhhh!

Gojira!

D

Deleted member

Using retarted as a slur and insult is offensive. Please don't do that.
Only cause you said please.

i was about to jokingly call you a ****** in black text, but then came up with about 15 reasons why I shouldn't do that

D

Deleted member

"Lakes"

Result- 'Lake Acuity is one of the 3 lakes of Sinnoh and home to the Legendary Pokemon Uxie'

So I guess a Mewtwo semi-clone (frame data too different to make it an echo; it would just be Mewtwo's Pichu)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You made a post lamenting that you can't say something wrong to see what people would say, and are lamenting the fact that people told you you can't say the wrong thing.

Que F***?
Que **** indeed
Only cause you said please.
i was about to jokingly call you a ****** in black text, but then came up with about 15 reasons why I shouldn't do that
You should’ve thought about that before commenting
4532C357-C29A-4CFD-B256-E510D319DFB0.gif

Oh god here we ****ing go with this ****. I’m going to sleep, goodnight.
No sleep allowed

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

In the sense of a Breakout character like Lucario or Greninja, not as much as Gen 2 didn't have a huge standout.

In terms of which ones would be awesome to have though? :160::181::212: easily.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
First of all, it’s all about the context. All “******” basically means is “to delay/hold back” (like in progress or development)- for instance, “flame retardant” is usually used to indicate something that is intended to not easily catch fire, or a substance that makes an object so.

So, you can probably imagine what it means from an impairment standpoint- however because people have constantly been using that as an insult over a long period of time, and English is as malleable a language as it is, it became a total insult when used in contexts meaning “stupid”.

Tl;dr using it offensively is offensive

Compare that to drugs, which aren’t really offensive...

However, I won’t speak more on that subject because I think mentioning drugs here at all is playing jump rope with the line here in terms of the rules

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, also Twitter has this thing called the "Persona Challenge" trending so thanks Twitter for reminding me Persona 5 will never come to Switch.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I need you to stop using these FE waifus to seduce me...cause it’s working...and then you’ll rob me Cardi B style

D

Deleted member

Mate, if you want to derail there are better ways like making a joke post.
The original post and almost all subsequent posts were the joke post. I'm not gonna say r/woosh tho, cause that's ******** not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom