• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I know.
It's hard cause I have issues with uh... with myself.

I usually don't go out of my way to respond to people intentionally trying to antagonize people, but you're probably one of the first people to make me want to block anyone.

Pick yourself the **** up and act like you're a person whose best use of time isn't intentionally being a ******** in a thread on an internet forum

Otherwise I'll just think of you as such.
You do know even pseudo-trolling can likely get you banned too, right?
and nobody else does
When you brag for getting attention for trolling but everyone else win internet free karma at expense of you.
View attachment 201857
Come on guys! Don't give him anymore attention, that's the only reason he's doing it!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Anyways I'm not gonna say anything else on the topic, you guys are no fun sometimes.
>Being a nuisance and saying and doing dumb **** purely for the sake of a reaction
>"Aw man I was just playing around! You guys are killjoys."

What are you, a third-grader?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's just a body. :)
No, I mean one of the major issues I've been working on is on the same line as "forgiving myself" and "being able to praise myself" and stuff.
In other words, when it comes to drawing, I beat myself up massively when I just am not getting it because I so desperately want to be able to draw- despite my best efforts in trying to convince myself that it's not the best way to go and that I need to keep trying regardless

Come on guys! Don't give him anymore attention, that's the only reason he's doing it!
Like I said, I usually don't. I usually tell people to ignore/report as always

But this time, ToasterBrains is ****ing Pissed
Coming to theaters near you, 2019

D

Deleted member

Not to be rude, but responding to 'em only gives them they attention they seek.

I'd just recommend blocking and moving on, TBH.:drshrug:

KMDP

Smash Legend
My drawing process is pretty basic. I use Fire Alpaca's pencil brush to make a rough sketch that has the base idea of what I want freehand, and then I use different brushes with a stabilizer to give things nice, smooth strokes.

I reaaaaaaalllyyyyy need to practice different shading techniques and coloring techniques, though.
When drawing digitally, I use Flash (yes, Flash, not Adobe Illustrator) and MyPaint.

Unfortunately, my tablet is on the fritz right now, and MyPaint isn't compatible with it anyway.

And now you know why I'm mostly drawing with a pencil (though that is what I'm more comfortable with anyway).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moy can't stop it, I am a force of nature. I can be delayed, held at bay, possibly thwarted at times.....but I am ever present, always looming, and will one day consume all things Including peanut butter.
Even me? :sadeyes:

The Dragongrill using Dragon "Fang"
Does it have to involve "fangs"? :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I remember one time I swallowed a whole Pizza slice without chewing. This is completely irrelevant. Chrom is mid-tier.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
However you try to have your fun, try not to make it at the expense of others.

Unless of course you're beating their ass in a fighting game, in which case turn that heat UP.

D

Deleted member

When drawing digitally, I use Flash (yes, Flash, not Adobe Illustrator) and MyPaint.

Unfortunately, my tablet is on the fritz right now, and MyPaint isn't compatible with it anyway.

And now you know why I'm mostly drawing with a pencil (though that is what I'm more comfortable with anyway).
Hey, FiM is made with Flash, so I know for a fact neat things can be done with it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Not to be rude, but responding to 'em only gives them they attention they seek.

I'd just recommend blocking and moving on, TBH.:drshrug:
So this is happening again?

Also GameXplain chose to start their review of Crafted World by having my boi hum the theme to himself while waiting for a bus :yoshi:

You know, I think I want to buy a Yoshi game. At this point, I would try any new title to me.

Well, actually own something rather than just have tried it.

D

Deleted member

Ultimate Thread: Giving a Bad Boy a Punishment Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ultimate Social Thread: Not the Ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
No, I mean one of the major issues I've been working on is on the same line as "forgiving myself" and "being able to praise myself" and stuff.
In other words, when it comes to drawing, I beat myself up massively when I just am not getting it because I so desperately want to be able to draw- despite my best efforts in trying to convince myself that it's not the best way to go and that I need to keep trying regardless
The benefits of starting to draw early.

You have no idea how **** you are until you come back years later and say: "jesus!"
Hey, FiM is made with Flash, so I know for a fact neat things can be done with it.
Macromedia Flash MX 2004, though.

Which you can get for free from Legacy sites, and Adobe actually gives out the Serial Codes for programs this old for free, it's wild.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Moy can't stop it, I am a force of nature. I can be delayed, held at bay, possibly thwarted at times.....but I am ever present, always looming, and will one day consume all things Together with my crush Wademan.
Awww Cyndane, I should’ve known for all this time!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but can you all please stop calling me a robot?
It is honestly getting annoying.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The benefits of starting to draw early.

You have no idea how **** you are until you come back years later and say: "jesus!"

Macromedia Flash MX 2004, though.

Which you can get for free from Legacy sites, and Adobe actually gives out the Serial Codes for programs this old for free, it's wild.

Sometimes Page 7 Mythra haunts my dreams

But then Page 100 Mythra appears and tells me everything is going to be okay.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So if Cyn is on darkness and Moy is on light, should I join light because “muh heroes” or darkness because it looks cooler?

I’m gonna need some incentives or sonething.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom