• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
D

Deleted member

GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD!!!
View attachment 201697
I'VE MADE THE ULTIMATE ****POST BY SPLICING EVERYONE'S DNA WITH DB MEMES!
View attachment 201699
(Also, @Zinith @Mythra and @Idon get to see it in case they miss it)
GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD!!!
View attachment 201697
I'VE MADE THE ULTIMATE ****POST BY SPLICING EVERYONE'S DNA WITH DB MEMES!
View attachment 201699
(Also, @Zinith @Mythra and @Idon get to see it in case they miss it)
Ayyyy! Just where I belong!

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, we all know Joker's Final Smash is going to be an All-Out Attack, but how many of his Party Members do you think will appear in it? Like, Shulk doesn't have all of his Party Members in his, so which ones will show up in Jokers?
Panther, Skull and Mona, it's not hard.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, what do you all think of the new Shantae design?
Also interested to hear what Wademan94 Wademan94 has to say, since he’s a big Shantae fan.
B6950B6C-C8CD-4D96-AAEF-7A7614110314.jpeg

If ya ask me it is straight up cute as heck. Has to be my favorite Shantae design.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I turned my back on one and she slipped poison into my coffee. I came from the depths of hell to do battle with her.
XS5LK.gif

of course it's not hard to understand considering the dude who said it is your avatar

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So, what do you all think of the new Shantae design?
Also interested to hear what Wademan94 Wademan94 has to say, since he’s a big Shantae fan.
View attachment 201703
If ya ask me it is straight up cute as heck. Has to be my favorite Shantae design.
Though I’m still partial to the HGH design myself, it’s still pretty cute and I can’t wait to see more of it.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Lmao, guys, the power ranking list isn't a conventional Smash tier-list, so none of it is indicative of my feelings towards you all. It's just a parody of a Dragon Ball meme that started in Super within the Latino community. I used a template that gets memed to hell and back. A couple of examples:
Power Rankings Template.png
Official DMC Power Rankings.png

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
They're not weird, they're KANTO

Everything in Kanto has those eyes.
Not Psyduck, because it's a good boy/girl.

...seriously though, I have no idea why some people act like Pokemon or Zelda has no anime tropes or design inspirations.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well darn, I wanted him to hang out with a skeleton and a big cat.
Well, there's a big cat Persona (Byakko) and several skeleton Personas (Mother Harlot, Matador, Trumpeter etc.) you can equip.

D

Deleted member

Not Psyduck, because it's a good boy/girl.

...seriously though, I have no idea why some people act like Pokemon or Zelda has no anime tropes or design inspirations.
Anyone who thinks Zelda doesn't have it's own moments of anime have never played BotW.

That game was anime as can be when it wanted to be.

D

Deleted member

Lmao, guys, the power ranking list isn't a conventional Smash tier-list, so none of it is indicative of my feelings towards you all. It's just a parody of a Dragon Ball meme that started in Super within the Latino community. I used a template that gets memed to hell and back. A couple of examples:
Tag yourself I'm SS3 ED

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Same reason some people don't lump Dragonball Z into general "anime". It's been so integrated into Western culture that we sometimes forget it's actually from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom