• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
As someone who never played either game, I always wondered how the two games were connected, given that from what I do know about them, it seems like they might as well be two totally different series with all the differences.

Yet in one of the XC2 DLC's, Shulk apparently just shows up to party for a bit, for some reason.
Shulk’s expansion pack isn’t really much in terms of lore.

If you want to see how 1 and 2 are connected, it’s in the main story. If you want to know why Shulk is here, that’s in Elma’s expansion pack.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Today I learned that Geodude destroys everything and everybody in Crystal, it isn't even fair

Noipoi

Howdy!
OK so lemme get this straight-

The Persona series is not only full of top tier cuties. Including those of the ginger variety. But you can date them??

If Atlus doesn't put this **** on the Switch i'm stealing a PS4, I don't care anymore.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I just... found this live action movie of a certain movie. Not only has it got 20m views, it's a live action film of Toy Story, and Pixar hasn't shut it down at all..

osby

Smash Obsessed
I did, I actually just beat P3: FES this past Sunday night. I’m assuming P4 is when Persona gets all “sunshine and rainbows”?
There's a reason they call it the most cheerful murder mystery ever.

Like, it's certainly lighter on drama and has more filler, but there's also quite a bit fridge horror.

D

Deleted member

I did, I actually just beat P3: FES this past Sunday night. I’m assuming P4 is when Persona gets all “sunshine and rainbows”?
Persona 4 is when the series began to understand what it wanted to do with itself

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Highkey hoping for Caeldori in Heroes to have a non seasonal Cordelia without garbage artwork.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Well, literally yes, they do use rainbows a lot in P4.

Also there's a whole murder-mystery thing with some supernatural baddie at the end, but compared to like, the downer endings of games before, it is generally a bit on the brighter side.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wrong.

Lucina is mother to Morgan.

Robin's quest for perfect eugenics spans across both time and space.
Okay, like, I adore Lucina and the scene between her and Robin is probably very sad but I mean.

That's just wrong. She's a baby in his timeline. He met her before she was born.

D

Deleted member

There's a reason they call it the most cheerful murder mystery ever.

Like, it's certainly lighter on drama and has more filler, but there's also quite a bit fridge horror.
nah man that's just cordelia

imagine scooby doo but the murderer does get away with it if not for those meddling kids for about 50 hours
Thanks for reminding me that the Vita version, aka the one with never ever port, has pretty much one of the most ****ed up alternate endings in the SMT series.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Highkey hoping for Caeldori in Heroes to have a non seasonal Cordelia without garbage artwork.
They really should retroactively replace some of the worst art from launch.

Like Cordelia or Eliwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom