• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Faygo.

I heard that you were meaning to get in touch with me and I heard you were dead. And I also heard you were a king. And various other things.
But the fact is, Faygo, you and I are not the sort people understand. It's what people fear.

Now I got the information that I need, and now, I have to break your neck. It's just the way it is, I'm not -- I'm just the messenger.
And how are you going to do that, when I own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when u no longer sure if you want a bravely rep for the character or for the mass deletion of smashboards accounts via hasty suicide pact

1553709767618.png

god i remember this leak making me so excited for like 2 seconds until i looked at it
now there's this better 3D one to **** with me for a month

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm clearly not meant for the Persona hype train.

New girl just looks like anime stock icon #52 from my Funimation app feed.

D

Deleted member

Any fighter: “36%? No big deal I can still fight it’s not like I’m gonna get blasted off the stage instantly or something.”

Ganondorf:
6D4A84E3-81B1-4CAE-B7B6-844F59B57EB1.jpeg

:GCCN:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Didn't we establish you can't tell characters apart?
I can tell characters apart.

Just not anime characters.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
honestly props for using that as a reaction image, ingenious
Oh look, someone remembers this.

When it was first seen, someone actually did say, that it would make a great reaction image.

And that's when I knew: destiny had a plan.

D

Deleted member

Let's play a game!
What if one of us ruled a country?
What would it be named? What would it be like?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Never trust a red head belle. That's one of my rules.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
If he thinks new girl is a hot redhead, I don't want to know what will happen when he encounters with Mitsuru from Persona 4 Arena.
I am a fan

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm clearly not meant for the Persona hype train.

New girl just looks like anime stock icon #52 from my Funimation app feed.
No, but you see that's the entire point.

Everyone else has some cool anime trait that makes them different, except for the protagonist, making them more of a middle-ground between the whacky weirdos and making them more of a template for easier self-insertion.

Atlus knows what they're doing, man.

And Atlus knows that there's already some guy out there frothing at the mouth for a figure of her to add to his collection.

EVERYTHING'S BEEN PLANNED FROM THE START, GREY. IT'S ALL CALCULATED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom