• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

Since I haven't played either Bravely, I wondered if Dragon Age was a decent comparison in terms of its soundtracks.

The first game was trying to establish a brand new universe and its soundtrack oozed personality with specific themes tailored to different factions and events. Things like the Party Camp or Orzammar themes gave the game a very individual feel.

Dragon Age II, meanwhile, was rushed out in 16 months and as a result a lot of its music was just derivative. It has spots of beauty with the fantastic Hawke Family Theme or the Hanged Man Theme, but overall it's just "what Origins did again but not as good". Is Bravely Second like that, or did they make something entirely different and it just wasn't as good on its own merit?

Side note: Then Inquisition came in, hired a brand new music director and said "**** you" to all previous music and themes by making a soundtrack that sounds like it's for a completely different series.

D

Deleted member

When @faygoshill posts this **** a second time
View attachment 201663
Let me ask you this. Let's say for argument's sake, Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ass. Most people wouldn't be comfortable using their non dominant hand to wipe their ass. It would be too awkward. Using his right hand is a no-no in this scanario. Would he wipe with the gauntlet on? What if the toilet paper breaks? Thanos would walk around with poop hands. The infinity poop gauntlet. Ew. The hulk would laugh at him.

Let's say he takes off the gauntlet and puts it on the counter. That would make him vulnerable, wouldn't it? Maybe this was the one outcome that Dr. Strange saw in 14,000,605. Spiderman swoops in, steals the gauntlet and toodles out of there without getting a sniff of Thanos poop. The rest of the Avengers cast would then swoop in and beat him senseless atop the toilet bowl. Ass unwiped.

What happens in the other 14,000,604 possibilities though? Thanos could own a japanese styled bidet toilet seat. The kind that would jet your ass with lukewarm water warmed to your body's temperature, then dry your ass with the loving warmth of a mother. Thanos would never have to take of his glove to wipe his ass. His ass would be sparkly clean without him needing to lift a finger. To think that Japanese technology would be the undoing of the avengers. Who woulda thunk it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
1553708551509.png

This is just nice art I found while looking for fat memes

Too bad all the good artist left Marvel.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Let me ask you this. Let's say for argument's sake, Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ***. Most people wouldn't be comfortable using their non dominant hand to wipe their ***. It would be too awkward. Using his right hand is a no-no in this scanario. Would he wipe with the gauntlet on? What if the toilet paper breaks? Thanos would walk around with poop hands. The infinity poop gauntlet. Ew. The hulk would laugh at him.

Let's say he takes off the gauntlet and puts it on the counter. That would make him vulnerable, wouldn't it? Maybe this was the one outcome that Dr. Strange saw in 14,000,605. Spiderman swoops in, steals the gauntlet and toodles out of there without getting a sniff of Thanos poop. The rest of the Avengers cast would then swoop in and beat him senseless atop the toilet bowl. *** unwiped.

What happens in the other 14,000,604 possibilities though? Thanos could own a japanese styled bidet toilet seat. The kind that would jet your *** with lukewarm water warmed to your body's temperature, then dry your *** with the loving warmth of a mother. Thanos would never have to take of his glove to wipe his ***. His *** would be sparkly clean without him needing to lift a finger. To think that Japanese technology would be the undoing of the avengers. Who woulda thunk it.
Please tell me you have a folder for copypastas, then a sub-folder for Avengers ones.

Otherwise you're as dead as Ant-Man in Thanos' ass to me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ***
i mean

can't he revert his ass to a time before it became soiled

EDIT: oh "let's just say for argument's sake"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let me ask you this. Let's say for argument's sake, Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ***. Most people wouldn't be comfortable using their non dominant hand to wipe their ***. It would be too awkward. Using his right hand is a no-no in this scanario. Would he wipe with the gauntlet on? What if the toilet paper breaks? Thanos would walk around with poop hands. The infinity poop gauntlet. Ew. The hulk would laugh at him.

Let's say he takes off the gauntlet and puts it on the counter. That would make him vulnerable, wouldn't it? Maybe this was the one outcome that Dr. Strange saw in 14,000,605. Spiderman swoops in, steals the gauntlet and toodles out of there without getting a sniff of Thanos poop. The rest of the Avengers cast would then swoop in and beat him senseless atop the toilet bowl. *** unwiped.

What happens in the other 14,000,604 possibilities though? Thanos could own a japanese styled bidet toilet seat. The kind that would jet your *** with lukewarm water warmed to your body's temperature, then dry your *** with the loving warmth of a mother. Thanos would never have to take of his glove to wipe his ***. His *** would be sparkly clean without him needing to lift a finger. To think that Japanese technology would be the undoing of the avengers. Who woulda thunk it.
Faygoshill this is an intervention, we're worried about you. You're obsession with Thanos' asshole can't continue.

D

Deleted member

Watch Agnes be in the game and I can laugh at tehponycorn and all of the other people who believed Erdrick was guaranteed.
Watch me have fun with Tehponycorn and Ryumo as we discuss the best fictional dogs and play a good strategy RPG together.

D

Deleted member

Faygoshill this is an intervention, we're worried about you. You're obsession with Thanos' ******* can't continue.
Thanos, a Thicc ∞ Dad™, is every bit as inhumanly muscular as the Hulk or Thor. But unlike them or any of the other Avengers, Thanos has shown himself to be a master strategist, playing the longest of long games in order to achieve his ultimate goal. Thanos isn’t a Tony Stark type who just rushes into things guns blazing—he takes his time and waits for the perfect moment to finally get down to business and get those magnificent hands of his dirty. If I’m being completely honest, though, Thanos’ hotness really boils down to his looks more than anything else. While Thanos isn’t necessarily what one might describe as a traditionally “handsome” person, there’s an undeniable ruggedness to his presence that, to some, is an aphrodisiac of the highest order. It’s written all over his face in every fine line and craggy crevice carved into his lightly stubbled face that, yes, does feature a chin that looks conspicuously similar to a certain part of the male anatomy. Within days of Infinity War’s release, steamy, Photoshopped pictures of Thanos in all of his buff, purple glory made their way onto the internet and began jockeying for prime real estate on Twitter and Tumblr. Fanfiction shipping the Mad Titan with various Avengers, members of the Black Order, and other Marvel characters is ludicrously easy to come by. The specific details of each story or risqué image may be different, but they’re all a testament to the same idea: Thanos may be a monster, but he’s a monster people like the idea of having sex with, even if said sex would be fatal.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
People change their avatars on a dime...

Just like I used to do...

(My original avatar was Edd from Ed, Edd, n Eddy)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Proof that Lucina is as good of a daughter as she is an older sister.

That is all.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
no no no that would never fit the ten minute mark, *******

feast your eyes:
Every person who is acquainted with the Marvel Comics™ characters have the belief that Scott Lang, the "Ant-Man", could lead to the mad titan and ultra powerful being known as "Thanos" to implode and thus cease to maintain life by contracting to a micro size, ascending into the titan's external opening of the rectum, and retracting until he becomes of formidable size or larger. I, a fellow individual belonging to the species homo sapiens, have pondered over this exact scientific hypothesis, and, using inductive reasoning, have concluded that there cannot exist a possibility of a worse way for the hero Ant Man to cease to live. Thanos, given his unparalleled prowess, is strong enough to withstand such petty adverse conditions. This fact can be proved by examining the following evidence: Bruce Banner, who transforms into the Hulk, has displayed feats of miraculous strength, and even he was not powerful enough to harm the mad titan with his barrage of blows. Given this premise it is not hard to assume that Thanos' own anus and other internal organs are just as durable and capable of withstanding the aforementioned barrage of blows dealt by Dr. Bruce Banner.

In this precise way that I happen to scrutinize the issue, if Scott Lang, known as Ant-man, was to be crawling up Thano's rectum abyss, expanding as according to the aforementioned hypothesis, the supposed (for a lack of a better metaphor) chunky “human soup” that resembles feces would be ejected at speeds that would be akin to the idea of "flying" out of Thanos’ rectum area because the Ant-man would be trying to expand into a forbidden and strengthened area that is impossible to be affected with his own power.
Imagine taking the time out of your day to type and post something like this.

Truly advanced ****posting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Faygo.

I heard that you were meaning to get in touch with me and I heard you were dead. And I also heard you were a king. And various other things.
But the fact is, Faygo, you and I are not the sort people understand. It's what people fear.

Now I got the information that I need, and now, I have to break your neck. It's just the way it is, I'm not -- I'm just the messenger.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Watch me have fun with Tehponycorn and Ryumo as we discuss the best fictional dogs and play a good strategy RPG together.
The real bet was the friends we made along the way. That's worth much more than arbitrary post and like numbers on an internet forum to me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Broke: Ant-Man climbing up Thanos’s ***
Woke: Thanos climbing up Ant-Man’s ***
Bespoke: Thanos using a second snap to wipe out half the ***** in the universe