• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
In the late/endgame of Xenoblade 2, there will be some big stuff that connects both Xenoblade 1 and 2 in possibly the most mind-**** moment imaginable, so you'll miss out on a HUGE mind-****, but nothing too major.
As someone who never played either game, I always wondered how the two games were connected, given that from what I do know about them, it seems like they might as well be two totally different series with all the differences.

Yet in one of the XC2 DLC's, Shulk apparently just shows up to party for a bit, for some reason.

D

Deleted member

I was just trying to catch a Teddiursa in Crystal and it just straight up ran away from me lmao

D

Deleted member

Eh, REVO is REVO and supercell is supercell and I find it not right to compare two drastically different styles to one another. You know, apples to oranges and what not
Then how about this.

I liked Bravely Default's soundtrack before playing the game.

I didn't like Bravely Second's soundtrack before playing the game.

It's not a matter of comparison. It's a matter of, "Wow. I do not like this soundtrack." And then when I checked composers, it explained why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
As someone who never played either game, I always wondered how the two games were connected, given that from what I do know about them, it seems like they might as well be two totally different series with all the differences.

Yet in one of the XC2 DLC's, Shulk apparently just shows up to party for a bit, for some reason.
DLC Shulk in XC2 is pure fan service, but the games are connected. Just it’s supposed to be a very late game mind-blowing reveal, so it’s hard to describe.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Bravely Second's ost is kinda underwhelming, tbh. I like a good chunk of the music, but numerous town and dungeon themes were just forgettable. The MIDI-input instrumentation was a huge downgrade from the live instruments of Default, imo. I'm also conflicted about the battle music. On the one hand, the fact that every song is actually a first half, then a slightly different repeat of that same first half, is a cool nod to the name of the game and its major mechanic, but it also makes every song too repetitive.

Not music related, but
The finale of the game, where Providence tries to delete your save file, is hella cool, and it did this only months before Undertale did. So there's that.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So that Xenoblade talk earlier reminded me I haven't listened to XCX's OST in awhile.

It's ****ing good, man.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
honestly the other strongest comparison i think there is of bravely default/second's music differences is just edea's theme

second

revo just knows how to give them instruments personality that matches the characters, while supercell for some reason decides to stick with the guitar like his life depends on it

D

Deleted member

At this point i'm gonna be disappointed when he doesn't climb into Thanos' butt.
Ant-Man: *actually climbs up Thanos' butt*
Audiences: *are disgusted*
Marvel:
source (2).gif

I could legit see them reference it though, like Scott freaking out when they ask him to help like "I can't fight Thanos! What do you want me to do, climb up his ass!?"

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ant-Man: *actually climbs into Thanos' ****
Audiences: *are disgusted*
Marvel:
View attachment 201658

I could legit see them reference it though, like Scott freaking out when they ask him to help like "I can't fight Thanos! What do you want me to do, climb up his ***!?"
We all know Squirrel Girl is the only one who can beat Thanos.

D

Deleted member

So that Xenoblade talk earlier reminded me I haven't listened to XCX's OST in awhile.

It's ****ing good, man.
I love Hiroyuki Sawano's music, but it always feel like if I listened to one soundtrack, I've listened to them all unless they put some vocals in.

D

Deleted member

Ant-Man is most definitely not going to go inside Thanos's butthole, unfortunately, but I can't see them NOT making a joke about it.

Carol: "If this guy is so powerful, how do we even beat him?"
Scott: "I have... an idea... but it might be a little gross."
Steve: "We don't have many options. What is it?"
Scott: "Well... first, I get small and then..." *tries to gesture it*
Tony: "I'm gonna stop you right there before this gets weird. Anyone else got anything?"

D

Deleted member

see battle of anne 1 makes me conflicted because that whole desert vibe in parts is sweet as **** but then 0:59 hits you with a screaming cat
On the topic of sucking Revo's massive conductor's stick, this one song has more personality than most soundtracks have in their entirety. Ever have music that sounds too good?

D

Deleted member

Broke: Ant-Man climbing up Thanos’s ass
Woke: Thanos climbing up Ant-Man’s ass
Bespoke: Thanos using a second snap to wipe out half the asses in the universe

D

Deleted member

[ NEEDING TO EXPLAIN BUT DON'T KNOW HOW INTENSIFIES ]

oh no again.png

D

Deleted member

Ant-Man is most definitely not going to go inside Thanos's butthole, unfortunately, but I can't see them NOT making a joke about it.

Carol: "If this guy is so powerful, how do we even beat him?"
Scott: "I have... an idea... but it might be a little gross."
Steve: "We don't have many options. What is it?"
Scott: "Well... first, I get small and then..." *tries to gesture it*
Tony: "I'm gonna stop you right there before this gets weird. Anyone else got anything?"
Tony:
Everyone believes Ant-Man could kill Thanos by shrinking, going up his asshole, and expanding. I thought about this, and I can’t think of a worse death.. for Ant-man. Thanos is pretty tough, like can take some punches from the Hulk kind-of-tough, well his butthole and insides have to be hulk-level strong too.

The way I see it happening is Ant-man crawling up his butt, expanding and then whatever I can describe as the chunky human soup that would come flying out of Thanos’ ass from Ant-man trying to expand into something that just won’t budge.

D

Deleted member

I don't think they'll make Ant Man get into Thanos to kill him.
Not because of it being graphic, but instead because of the "heroes can't kill" stuff.

However, another option involving Ant Man would be to use the discs he has to make the Infinity Gauntlet so small that it is only visible in the Quantum Realm.

That way, Thanos can't use it because he is way too huge for wearing it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tony:
Everyone believes Ant-Man could kill Thanos by shrinking, going up his *******, and expanding. I thought about this, and I can’t think of a worse death.. for Ant-man. Thanos is pretty tough, like can take some punches from the Hulk kind-of-tough, well his butthole and insides have to be hulk-level strong too.

The way I see it happening is Ant-man crawling up his butt, expanding and then whatever I can describe as the chunky human soup that would come flying out of Thanos’ *** from Ant-man trying to expand into something that just won’t budge.
**** off matpat

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It is really hard to explain XC1 and XC2 without finding complex ways to stay ambigous tbh :V

Pakky

Smash Hero
1553708264340.png

This is the strongest version of the Hulk, checkmate liberals.

D

Deleted member

**** off matpat
no no no that would never fit the ten minute mark, dumbass

feast your eyes:
Every person who is acquainted with the Marvel Comics™ characters have the belief that Scott Lang, the "Ant-Man", could lead to the mad titan and ultra powerful being known as "Thanos" to implode and thus cease to maintain life by contracting to a micro size, ascending into the titan's external opening of the rectum, and retracting until he becomes of formidable size or larger. I, a fellow individual belonging to the species homo sapiens, have pondered over this exact scientific hypothesis, and, using inductive reasoning, have concluded that there cannot exist a possibility of a worse way for the hero Ant Man to cease to live. Thanos, given his unparalleled prowess, is strong enough to withstand such petty adverse conditions. This fact can be proved by examining the following evidence: Bruce Banner, who transforms into the Hulk, has displayed feats of miraculous strength, and even he was not powerful enough to harm the mad titan with his barrage of blows. Given this premise it is not hard to assume that Thanos' own anus and other internal organs are just as durable and capable of withstanding the aforementioned barrage of blows dealt by Dr. Bruce Banner.

In this precise way that I happen to scrutinize the issue, if Scott Lang, known as Ant-man, was to be crawling up Thano's rectum abyss, expanding as according to the aforementioned hypothesis, the supposed (for a lack of a better metaphor) chunky “human soup” that resembles feces would be ejected at speeds that would be akin to the idea of "flying" out of Thanos’ rectum area because the Ant-man would be trying to expand into a forbidden and strengthened area that is impossible to be affected with his own power.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Tony:
Everyone believes Ant-Man could kill Thanos by shrinking, going up his *******, and expanding. I thought about this, and I can’t think of a worse death.. for Ant-man. Thanos is pretty tough, like can take some punches from the Hulk kind-of-tough, well his butthole and insides have to be hulk-level strong too.

The way I see it happening is Ant-man crawling up his butt, expanding and then whatever I can describe as the chunky human soup that would come flying out of Thanos’ *** from Ant-man trying to expand into something that just won’t budge.
When @faygoshill posts this **** a second time
IMG_20180530_143500.jpg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tony:

Turns out Thanus was the strongest enemy all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom