• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i gave my bird a bath and she loves it but she only goes in it when there's no water

w h y

D

Deleted member

The last time I teared up at a Mario game, it would be the time where I arrived at the Lake Kingdom. How they constructed it, the music and everything was something that Mario never really done before.

The last time I teared up at a Banjo game, it would have to be at Nuts & Bolts.

...That's it, just Nuts & Bolts.
The last time I teared up at a Mario game was never you fricking nerd.

D

Deleted member

Why people act like there won't be any breaks?
those extra 30 minutes are just natasha practicing her shooting as if guns still mean **** in the mcu so that's the perfect time to take a break

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh so Banjo being odd is a personality trait, but Mario doing it is just trying to be quirky?

I don't know where you are getting your information from on this. Mario is not trying too hard to be weird. It has never been a franchise to do that. Not saying Banjo is either, but it seems like you kind of have it out for Mario.

I get the feeling you don't really play these games considering you thought Metroid was a horror game. I recommend Mario Sunshine or Galaxy if you get the chance.
No. I don’t play them. Why would I want to? They don’t look like the kinds of games I enjoy.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Everyone always gushes over how alone and isolated and weak the Metroid games make you feel. Makes it sound like it’s trying to be a horror game.
It never tries to be a horror game. The isolation/weak feeling comes from the fact that when you start out you have a limited arsenal and you have to transverse the planet's harsh environment to grow it. There are very few (if any) times that the games will go out of their way to scare you.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
No. I don’t play them. Why would I want to? They don’t look like the kinds of games I enjoy.
Are you telling me you have developed a myriad of strong opinions on well-beloved franchises without even playing them? Are you serious?

I don't like Assassin's Creed, but at least I play the ****ing game before giving an opinion on it

osby

Smash Obsessed
those extra 30 minutes are just natasha practicing her shooting as if guns still mean **** in the mcu so that's the perfect time to take a break
You say that but Natasha will be the one who defeat Thanos by shooting him in the head with a gun.

D

Deleted member

but you said you'd give staind a free jill in smash, why won't you give me something I want
because grey wants a character which is not an animal that he looks up on certain imageboards on the regular

granted, he sure does look her up on certain imageboards on the regular

but she's not an animal

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom