• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I assure you, It will get implamented and once someone starts proving someone wrong and correcting them on facts in an argument, said post correcting them will be downvoated because they wanna win the argument
exactly we wouldn't want this place to turn into mini-reddit

KMDP

Smash Legend
I assure you, It will get implamented and once someone starts proving someone wrong and correcting them on facts in an argument, said post correcting them will be downvoter because they wanna win the argument. It will be then replacemnt to calling people names like nazis to win an argument
Also, it'd probably end up being used by some users as downvote crusades to make users they don't like look bad.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yeah I also oppose the idea of a dislike button. There’s a reason even Facebook doesn’t have one. We don’t want this to become a Reddit upvote circlejerk where anyone who dissents is downvoted into oblivion...

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
By the way. I know that it's in Japanese, but the details of Monpoke was unveiled. According to posts from some users it seems to be Pokemon merchantise or something like that, aimed at babies who love cute creatures.

https://monpoke.jp/

Thanks to this rerelease, people no longer have the right to say Cloud isn't qualified for Smash
Exactly. I find the agruement dumb and hilarious. Now that Cloud is finally in Nintendo, we can safely say that he is qualified.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hey, Nintendo won all of E3 for all eternity with last year's E3 Direct
Nah: much as I like Smash, it had almost nothing for people who aren't fans of the series. Their E3 2017 felt much more balanced and I'm hoping (and predicting) that 2019's will be more along those lines.

D

Deleted member

Thanks to this rerelease, people no longer have the right to say Cloud isn't qualified for Smash
****, now that I think about it, if we're going by Smash history

I can't wait to play Persona 5 on my Nintendo Switch in three years.

Screenshot (1167).png

D

Deleted member

@faygoshill I can't believe I just realized that the character with the cat ears is named Nia
Nia
Nya

How did I not see this before

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You don't have to like any sort of media but if you're going to call people out just for enjoying something different than you, you should't be suprised when they dislike your opinions.
I was gonna reply to this, but then I realized it would just boomerang around to another rabbit hole I went down here a few weeks ago so, no thanks.

Can someone direct me to PS boards please?

KMDP

Smash Legend
This is a real video.

What a ****ing world we live in.
And its on a cartridege too I think?

What an age.
To think, Square Soft left Nintendo to work with Sony to make Final Fantasy VII because of Nintendo's strict censorship policies and the fact that cartridge-based memory wasn't big enough to fit everything they wanted to do with the product on it.

And now, 20 years later, Nintendo has a more lenient censorship policy than Sony, and Final Fantasy VII is being released on a cartridge.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Idk what y’all talking about, there already is a dislike buttton

FD2F4F79-1D04-4360-883A-009F19DAEEC2.jpeg

Also damn looking back I think E3 2015 was the second worst Nintendo has ever had. Like damn, so many infamous games dropped there, and almost nothing good, absolutely nothing great. It’d be the worst if not for Wii Music. *shivers*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

if it weren't for smash then that direct would have been dog ****.
Reminder that Nintendo thought it was a good idea to cold open E3 with the reveal of DAEMON X MACHINA and Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country.

I love Xenoblade 2. It, however, it not an opener.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I was gonna reply to this, but then I realized it would just boomerang around to another rabbit hole I went down here a few weeks ago so, no thanks.

Can someone direct me to PS boards please?
No one's mad at you. If anything we just want to talk about a difference of opinion. Seriously, we aren't being confrontational or anything

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
It can feel like it sometimes. It’s the same thing with Disney for me. I just don’t get the appeal for all the things that people gush over that they release. It’s almost like the doctor forgot to implant the Disney/Nintendo mind control chip in my head when I was born because I just don’t understand why The Plumber and The Mouse are so popular.
game theory: is mario does mind control?

let's review the facts:

Pakky

Smash Hero

In a world where like 3 people are better than Capcom's whole SFV team (And a few freelancers) at 3D modeling

D

Deleted member

Reminder that Nintendo thought it was a good idea to cold open E3 with the reveal of DAEMON X MACHINA and Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country.

I love Xenoblade 2. It, however, it not an opener.
IKR I mean TWO Xenoblade games to open E3? Really? Seems kinda overkill

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Also damn looking back I think E3 2015 was the second worst Nintendo has ever had. Like damn, so many infamous games dropped there, and almost nothing good, absolutely nothing great. It’d be the worst if not for Wii Music. *shivers*
And to think, the year prior, 2014, was one of their best.
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Breath of the Wild
  • Miis, Palutena, and PAC-MAN in Smash 4
  • The Robot Chicken sketches
  • Splatoon

D

Deleted member

It can feel like it sometimes. It’s the same thing with Disney for me. I just don’t get the appeal for all the things that people gush over that they release. It’s almost like the doctor forgot to implant the Disney/Nintendo mind control chip in my head when I was born because I just don’t understand why The Plumber and The Mouse are so popular.
"I don't like Disney and Nintendo stuff so all those who are super into it are blind drones"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No one's mad at you. If anything we just want to talk about a difference of opinion. Seriously, we aren't being confrontational or anything
Ok. Ok.

Look, I don’t know what I want. I wish the companies I liked could put up more of a showing and I wish people would stop making fun of them when they try. I wish I had my own Expo and theme park and brand of live streams and global community and all that to go to as a fan of the movies and games I am, but any time anyone other than Disney or Nintendo try to do that stuff, the product always ends up sub-par. Even if it started out great like Universal Studios. It eventually gets ruined as time goes on. I hate that the two companies I hate the most are the ones who get almost nothing but universal critical acclaim and praise no matter what they do. And that they get all the attention. I just wish that people who like the same things as I do we’re able to have their time in the sun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom