• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Welp article thirteen passed, rest in pieces Youtube, guess I'll have to change my primary source of video entertainment from Youtube to Hentai Haven. Oh wait.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Ok, this isn’t the end times just yet. The actual vote is on April 9, so we could convince those 5 votes to change their minds, stopping article 13 from being as bad.
Wait what? This is like the 7th vote on this, which ones are official? I don't understand.

Anyways, the Netherlands apperently said we're not implementing robocopyright so I guess I'm free to post memes

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hey, you have notifications. Why haven’t you obsessively clicked on them yet, wondering if anyone likes your posts, and instead finding that other people have posted in other threads and ending up ultimately disappointed.
...That's kind of on the nose, buddy.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Hey, you have notifications. Why haven’t you obsessively clicked on them yet, wondering if anyone likes your posts, and instead finding that other people have posted in other threads and ending up ultimately disappointed?
hey i basically only post in this thread, so coming back to anything higher than a 1 or 2 means it's party time

D

Deleted member

I need to take the whole day free, maybe some more time at worst...
Some news got me down deeply, and you probaby know what I am talking about if you know about the stuff from Europe.

Things are looking awful...

D

Deleted member

okay I know this isn't the time for jokes but it's kinda funny that article 13 is the one that spells doom for everything
i guess 13 really is unlucky

D

Deleted member

props to the one guest watching the thread alone with me

you're a real masochist

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I still have no idea what Article 13 is exactly but it seems to only affect "technology companies"? But, like, for real, someone educate me on this whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom