• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So I woke up to this ****ing timeline
image removed due to accidental Censor dodging

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
D

Deleted member

Benicio Del Toro is doing him now which is equally disturbing
Oh I did not know that, The Cast sure is weird. The Movie in general is so weird to the point that I think they should've made the movie satirical mocking how Hollywood will literally scrape the bottom of the barrel just so they don't have to make something unique.

I feel as if it was Satirical we could laugh with the movie and just maybe be okay with it meanwhile the way they're doing it is just weird.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I have read a rumor of a Swithc Mini and a Switch Pro being presented at the next E3; do you think it's true? I would be interested in a Switch Mini (that's supposed to replace the 3DS), especially if it's cheaper and can play all the Switch games with no limitations (even if it decreases the graphic quality and/or resolution).
Or, if the new models come out, the old model can finally get a price drop, maybe?

I think it's good news for me, I hope it's real.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Real dead thread hours
Also just found out that the bug pokemon leak is fake :079:
It could have been cool, but I guess it's nice when stuff isn't always leaking

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Wait where are people getting these anime pfps from? :dr^_^: Just rando animes I've never heard of or...?
tfw I can draw my own qt girls and use them as profile pics, but don't for some reason >.>;

Real dead thread hours
Also just found out that the bug pokemon leak is fake :079:
It could have been cool, but I guess it's nice when stuff isn't always leaking
Everyone's asleep, duh...

Also, I was equally disappointed. It was such a cool concept too.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Everyone's asleep, duh...

Also, I was equally disappointed. It was such a cool concept too.
Timezones be damned, they should wake up and get posting now :101:

I liked the design and concept too and wouldn't have put it past Game Freak to create: while they might make questionable gameplay and content decisions, Game Freak's concepts for Pokemon are always on point

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Bloodborne > Nioh > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 so far.
and if we're doing solely fromsoft games, replace nioh with sekiro and you've got my ranking

like, the souls trilogy (+ DeS) is great and all, but if there's one thing sekiro and bloodborne really show it's that the game/boss design benefits hugely from a more combat system - it's a challenge for the original game to put together engaging boss fights when the developers have to worry about the 101 ways it can be cheesed through magic or miracles

only thing sekiro could stand to do now in a sequel is introduce a little more customization on bloodborne's level - if not more armor and variations on swords/spears, then maybe more playable characters, since they've got a few of those hanging about by the true ending

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
today i be like
five nights five nights only five nights at freddy's
but also
MY EDUCATION IS DOOMED I'M FAILING EVERYTHING
it is a good balance

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
today i be like
five nights five nights only five nights at freddy's
but also
MY EDUCATION IS DOOMED I'M FAILING EVERYTHING
it is a good balance
i read this along with your signature gif and it just works

Shroob

Sup?
The damn thing let me make some of my favorite characters from obscure Japanese games. If you recognize any correctly, congrats, you're as much of a shut in as me.

46940_mKbzr4fN.png

46940_PDkmwgkw.png
46940_Bv4tUqjs.png

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Users 11 guests 11

Based guests bringing balance to the cosmos. They know they could sign up, but that'd upset the natural order of the thread. So they heroically lurk in the shadows.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I have an announcement to make
View attachment 201277
That means He'll Ignore facts to make his point and people will mindlessly buy it.
Seeing as MattPatt likes to do something unexpected with his theories, the result will probably be a half-assed version of why IT wouldn't work so people may actually shut up.

Yeah Lets do it!

Cool, you remembered I'm British

Also I just saw someone else say 'nut up' on twitter
Wait I thought you were Dutch?
*Audible confusion*

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That means He'll Ignore facts to make his point and people will mindlessly buy it.
Seeing as MattPatt likes to do something unexpected with his theories, the result will probably be a half-***** version of why IT wouldn't work so people may actually shut up.

Yeah Lets do it!

Wait I thought you were Dutch?
*Audible confusion*
British but moved to the Netherlands

Also **** meeeeee article 13 passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom