• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Guys, let’s not talk about exchanging lewd images. It’s not really appropriate for this site.

D

Deleted member

In the day, the lambs are out to graze.

At night the wolves hunt in packs.

Something like that.
I would be that one lamb who escapes the wolves but then drowns in a frozen lake.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Smashboards: "No Lewds that's too mature for this site"

Also Smashboards: *Talks about Politics almost every single day and often talks about stuff that wouldn't be appropriate for kid-friendly sites*

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
In regards to conversation, I just go with the flow.

Which isn't great when that flow comes from below.

Then I get caught by the undertow.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Smashboards: "No Lewds that's too mature for this site"

Also Smashboards: *Talks about Politics almost every single day and often talks about stuff that wouldn't be appropriate for kid-friendly sites*
Political discussion isn't very mature to begin with, usually

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
5 hours of horny talk at least is manageable

30 minutes of politics is pure yikes already.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Even if you can't do the designs yourself, I still wanna see some art of those Smashboards Fighters, especially my cybernetic dino self with the "hedonistic tendencies" :yoshi:
I'll do just that, my guy! I've done a group drawing thing in the past, but it's super-dated. Like, I've told some close pals of mine that I need to update everyone in it.

D

Deleted member

Good night SmashBoards.
March 25th, 2019 was a spectacular day!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My visits and posts in this thread tend to be sporadic.

That's mainly because of two factors: one, I try to limit my time on this site more nowadays, and two, I don't believe I can add much to a fair number of subjects that I've seen discussed around here.

My visits in the Nintenzone social have been very sporadic for the same reasons.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
5 hours of horny talk at least is manageable

30 minutes of politics is pure yikes already.
It may be frowned upon, but at least the horny talk's just pissing in the wind and everyone's just fooling around.

Politics is always going to be a yikes, regardless.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just draw some flowers or birds or something. That's how I was taught.

If I have to draw one more plate of food, I think I'm going to die.
I've still been drawing animals, but's it been a minute since I drew a plant that wasn't a semi-realistic tree or bush.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
My visits and posts in this thread tend to be sporadic.

That's mainly because of two factors: one, I try to limit my time on this site more nowadays, and two, I don't believe I can add much to a fair number of subjects that I've seen discussed around here.

My visits in the Nintenzone social have been very sporadic for the same reasons.
That's exactly how it is for me. If Smashboards was anything like VR chat or a live hangout scenario, I'd be one of the token introverts

I'll contribute if I have something worth talking about. Otherwise, I usually keep a distance and just tune in every now and then to see what's up.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Jeez 2019 is packing full of incredible games.
Sekiro, REmake 2, DMC 5, KH3, Super Mario Maker 2, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and now Shantae 5. And E3 isn't even here yet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Jeez 2019 is packing full of incredible games.
Sekiro, REmake 2, DMC 5, KH3, Super Mario Maker 2, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and now Shantae 5. And E3 isn't even here yet.
I'm thinking E3 is gonna be trash this year because so many killers are already out. AND Sony and Microsoft are doing their own directs. Like, we ain't getting much to show because news is being trickled out at such a steady rate now.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Koalas suck. They only eat the leaves of a tree that's poison to them. Fools.
What's worse about it is that they only eat the leaves if it's on the tree, if you put them on anything else they will not know what to do with it and won't touch it. Koalas definitely failed the Darwin School of Evolution...

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alright, I'm done w/ Quickplay today.

**** that one :ultkrool: player who tried to cheese me w/ the off stage cannon suck. Too bad for you, I know how to tech that BS.
And **** :ultinkling: in general. Nothing against the existence of the character, I just ****ing hate fighting them.
I got :ultridley: back up to 4.1 million GSP after dropping down to 3.8 million. So hopefully w/ 4-5 more wins, I'll be back in Elite

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I'm thinking E3 is gonna be trash this year because so many killers are already out. AND Sony and Microsoft are doing their own directs. Like, we ain't getting much to show because news is being trickled out at such a steady rate now.
I don't think it will be as good as last year. Sony dropped out of E3 and they have nothing to show this year. Microsoft might have some big game reveals like last year but I wouldn't count on it. Nintendo probably has some secret games to show for us at E3. Either way I'm still moderately hyped, E3 is always my favorite time of the year.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
What's worse about it is that they only eat the leaves if it's on the tree, if you put them on anything else they will not know what to do with it and won't touch it. Koalas definitely failed the Darwin School of Evolution...
They may have failed, but they're kept around because they're cute.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Makin’ my way downtown,

(For context, this is a damage sprite in HGH when Shantae falls off in an racing auto-sidescroller section, specifically the Cape Crustacean level, so she won’t die from falling into a pit but is pushed back up onto the stage instead and this happens.)

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
The more I look at all of these infinites and tech, the more I actually hate a lot of Quick Battle players in general, for bailing out after the first match so you never learn what the hell to do the next time you run into that character. It's what makes certain characters a ****ing pain in the ass to fight, especially in terribly-sluggish lag.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't think it will be as good as last year. Sony dropped out of E3 and they have nothing to show this year. Microsoft might have some big game reveals like last year but I wouldn't count on it. Nintendo probably has some secret games to show for us at E3. Either way I'm still moderately hyped, E3 is always my favorite time of the year.
I feel like most of the stuff we'll see is stuff that's been annoucned and getting a more in-depth look into it.

Battletoads, Bayonetta 3, Astral Chain, Cuphead DLC, MUA3, if it doesn't get released at that point, Pokemon Sword/Shield and Maaaaaaaaybe Metroid Prime 4.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Maaaaaaaaybe Metroid Prime 4.
Nah, dog they just completely rebooted that game. There's no way they have anything concrete at all to show by E3. Not even a CGI treiler, in my opinion. Most we'll get is "Yeah, it's happening" and a potential follow up to Samus Returns from MercurySteam... please?

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Nah, dog they just completely rebooted that game. There's no way they have anything concrete at all to show by E3. Not even a CGI treiler, in my opinion. Most we'll get is "Yeah, it's happening" and a potential follow up to Samus Returns from MercurySteam... please?
Seems like Nintendo decided they didn't want to make bad games anymore

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I imagine they'd probably kept the models though. It'd be nice to at least get a CG trailer.

The producer of MM11 is on his next project, supposedly after MM11 and the Legacy Collections sold pretty well. So we'll see if Mega Man will have something to offer up, but I'm okay waiting a couple years until MM12 or MMX9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom