• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I switched to Tap Jump off and with tilt stick on and Tap Jump off I think I'm gonna have a freakin' aneurysm.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So like

Scorbunny is definitely my favorite Galar Starter, 100%. I love rabbits and I love fire types so it's a match made in heaven.

I love it's adorable, sporty, happy go lucky attitude and I'm calling it Cinammon Bun and no one can stop me.

two buns.jpg

But i've also decided to get both versions (if I can afford it) so on my second run I will be going with...

Sobble. Congrats Zinith Zinith you won me over.

sobbob.jpg

It's cute, sue me. I still like lizards too, y'know?

Her name is Ponyo and none of you can stop me.

Sorry Grookey.

look away grookey.png

I love you too!

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
...there's a lewd thread. goddamn, of course there is. why.
I am lost. Is there a lewd thread? I'd be surprised if there is one.
1547985996449.png

As far as I know, no such thread is allowed on this site, and why would one exist to begin with? There are discord servers for that kind of sharing :L

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So like

Scorbunny is definitely my favorite Galar Starter, 100%. I love rabbits and I love fire types so it's a match made in heaven.

I love it's adorable, sporty, happy go lucky attitude and I'm calling it Cinammon Bun and no one can stop me.

View attachment 201240

But i've also decided to get both versions (if I can afford it) so on my second run I will be going with...

Sobble. Congrats Zinith Zinith you won me over.

View attachment 201242

It's cute, sue me. I still like lizards too, y'know?

Her name is Ponyo and none of you can stop me.

Sorry Grookey.

View attachment 201244

I love you too!
Random post is random...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I can confirm that there is, in fact, an uber secret lewd thread on Smashboards where one may submit their Smash-related adult content.

To access it, it is required that you give me, the secret moderator of said thread, your real name, your age, your credit card number, the expiry date, and the 3 numbers on the back.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! I have spent minutes trying to decipher this and it's making me look like a horndog.
To put it in Layman's Terms, my art portfolio is very heavy on the ecchi (and the Expys). For that reason, I do not contribute any art to this thread because my content is not suited for this site.

Is that clear, me boi?

Shroob

Sup?
To put it in Layman's Terms, my art portfolio is very heavy on the ecchi (and the Expys). For that reason, I do not contribute any art to this thread because my content is not suited for this site.

Is that clear, me boi?
Oh now you have me interested. I didn't realize that you were also an artist. :dr^_^:

D

Deleted member

I can confirm that there is, in fact, an uber secret lewd thread on Smashboards where one may submit their Smash-related adult content.

To access it, it is required that you give me, the secret moderator of said thread, your real name, your age, your credit card number, the expiry date, and the 3 numbers on the back.
:lucina: You are going to have to fight me for it, you dirty thief. :forrest:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Is that clear, me boi?
Hmmm, that's what I thought. I was just interpreting it as you not contributing to a lewd art thread.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Oh now you have me interested. I didn't realize that you were also an artist. :dr^_^:
Ehhh... I don't have much self-worth when it comes to drawing. I haven't been comfortable drawing or coloring anything lately either, mainly because of life interruptions. It sucks, cause I have a lot in my backlog that needs to be done, and some of it is SFW.

Shroob

Sup?
Ehhh... I don't have much self-worth when it comes to drawing. I haven't been comfortable drawing or coloring anything lately either, mainly because of life interruptions. It sucks, cause I have a lot in my backlog that needs to be done, and some of it is SFW.
I mean, I'm more than happy at looking at everything, I'm not one to mind nsfw. :dr^_^:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If there was a true lewd thread I would have been banished there a long time ago.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

PM lewds and I'll show you lewds :denzel:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Even if you can't do the designs yourself, I still wanna see some art of those Smashboards Fighters, especially my cybernetic dino self with the "hedonistic tendencies" :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom