• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This terrifies the **** out of me when it comes to sex. I'm curious but I'd rather avoid the risk of baby-making.
You can be safe and avoid it, trust me.

But maybe this is a conversation best cut off here for now.

Shroob

Sup?
That was after the Vore.

Katalina was in a dlc leak, after The November first direct.
****ed up world we live in where we can have a conversation like:

"So was Prez lusting for anime tiddies before or after the Grinch anal vore?"

"It was after the anal vore."

"Okay, got it, it came after the anal vore."

And this is just an accepted fact.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
oh cool that's my birthday. what happened?
Lewd

Lots of lewd
Mhm. I saw when he posted it. I was actually surprised you went with my Inkling offer over his at first.

This is a good one.
I was hesitant on it at first, because believe it or not, despite my Corrin obsession, I've never actually played a Fire Emblem game. That being said, I do want to start getting into the series. I've heard a good one to start with is Blazing Blade, so I might get into that pretty soon, and assuming Lyn's one of the protagonists of that game, I feel like this avatar makes at least a bit of sense for me

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Pregnancy scare is horrifying and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies lol
I've always thought of 'pregnancy scare' differently. Probably because the worst pieces of **** I've known were men who jumped ship the moment they found out a bun was in the oven. Calling it a scare makes it sound... evil.

If I found out I got someone pregnant, I'd just be like, "Welp! O-kay." Then sell all my **** and transition best I can into a dad who doesn't **** up his children because I won't let another soul suffer on account of me not being able to handle the consequences of my own actions.

It's easier to say than do, I know, but I'd like to think I'd be the best dad I can be, whether I planned on being one or not.

Roberk

Smash Champion
But like, what if Katalina really is DLC? I was very interested in seeing the outcome and I still am. A mostly Japan-exclusive gacha-spawned anime-swordswoman would have to break the Smash fanbase.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well actually aren't there cases of condoms not working?
They have a 99% rate of working. Then if you're extra cautious, there are other methods to stack atop that to make sure you don't conceive.

But I really don't think I should, like, outline them here.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Both me and my little sister where, uh, "happy accidents" as my mom likes to put it.

So that's fun.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
The day Luigi The President Luigi The President the caved in, and started supporting Katalina for... certain reasons...

Let's just say after that, the thread started to post lewd images of their most wanteds in order to convince people to support them

You can thank @Idon for bringing it to my attention
And I don't regret a damn thing

If this man really thought he could climb a tree w/ this physique:

View attachment 200526

Then he got what was coming to him.

Good to see you haven’t been completely consumed by the Granblue Gachapin wormhole.
I'm still on Level 8 on the map I just log in for rolls because lack of motivation lmao

Ah, well that su---

:drflip:

PREZ!
Shrooby my dear friend how have you BEEN

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I've always thought of 'pregnancy scare' differently. Probably because the worst pieces of **** I've known were men who jumped ship the moment they found out a bun was in the oven. Calling it a scare makes it sound... evil.

If I found out I got someone pregnant, I'd just be like, "Welp! O-kay." Then sell all my **** and transition best I can into a dad who doesn't **** up his children because I won't let another soul suffer on account of me not being able to handle the consequences of my own actions.

It's easier to say than do, I know, but I'd like to think I'd be the best dad I can be, whether I planned on being one or not.
Yeah that's fair.

It just scares me because I'm not financially stable enough to care for another life at the moment, so if I were to spontaneously have a kid, then I would have to make a loooooot of sacrifices.

Which I would, because I'm not a monster.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
But like, what if Katalina really is DLC? I was very interested in seeing the outcome and I still am. A mostly Japan-exclusive gacha-spawned anime-swordswoman would have to break the Smash fanbase.
It only took a week for the fanbase here to get used to the idea. I doubt it would even break a sweat let alone the fanbase.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Ah dude, that's great! That's my mindset too.

Which is weird, seeing as how i've never held eye contact with a girl for more than 30 seconds. But i think about this stuff.

D

Deleted member

They have a 99% rate of working. Then if you're extra cautious, there are other methods to stack atop that to make sure you don't conceive.

But I really don't think I should, like, outline them here.
If they're inappropriate for the thread, just PM then. I feel this is actually valuable knowledge that everyone in the thread should know, but I get your caution.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If they're inappropriate for the thread, just PM then. I feel this is actually valuable knowledge that everyone in the thread should know, but I get your caution.
I agree, but the more the topic lingers the more likely it strays past the original context. And we talk about sex way too often in this thread as is.

PM me if you're interested. Or just Google it lol. There should also be some sort of aid program through your school where they'll happily teach you everything you want to know.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Katalina? zzz
If we're getting a Granblue character, give us Ladiva or Cagliostro instead. Granblue says trans rights!
these are the only two Granblue characters I know other than Katalina, but they're cool so who cares

D

Deleted member

Katalina? zzz
If we're getting a Granblue character, give us Ladiva or Cagliostro instead. Granblue says trans rights!
these are the only two Granblue characters I know other than Katalina, but they're cool so who cares
Granblue said trans rights. I am all for Granblue!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd be indifferent. Just flat out. Nothing against the game, and I might even look into it if Katalina looks sick, but that's the genuine reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

She's actually pretty sick. Wouldn't mind at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom