• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
According to just a cursory glance at Wikipedia, it says it's been 16 since, forever, apparently.
........huh.

Huh.

Well my life could've turned out way differently.

Shroob

Sup?
........huh.

Huh.

Well my life could've turned out way differently.
A lot of Americans just assume it's a blanket 18 across the country since, that's what it is in pretty much everything Hollywood churns out since Hollywood's in California, where it's 18 there.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
A lot of Americans just assume it's a blanket 18 across the country since, that's what it is in pretty much everything Hollywood churns out since Hollywood's in California, where it's 18 there.
I knew it wasn't a blanket 18, but I honestly thought Ohio was 18 and Kentucky was 16. Then I learned today that it's actually the opposite.

Where did I get that information and why did I never question it.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
implying chapter 4 wasn't bad ***
Fair point. I just read ten pages that contained Edea slander and reminders that SMT V may not exist. It should've been a beacon of happiness in a mire of tribulations.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wait. What was November 11th?

Also that avatar is all kinds of wonderful.
The day Luigi The President Luigi The President caved in, and started supporting Katalina for... certain reasons...

Let's just say after that, the thread started to post lewd images of their most wanteds in order to convince people to support them
Also that avatar is all kinds of wonderful.
You can thank Idon Idon for bringing it to my attention

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Was that around the time of the height of the Grinch Leak?

Because all I remember was a ****ton of pictures of Steve getting sucked up the Grinch's ***.
Oh. Oh.

Yeah thankfully I missed that day, but I'd heard about it.

D

Deleted member

Believe it or not, but I learned about the Romeo and Juliet laws from Michael Bay's Transformers of all places. It was because, you guessed it, slightly above 18 year old wanted to bang slightly below 18 year old.

Shroob

Sup?
The day Luigi The President Luigi The President the caved in, and started supporting Katalina for... certain reasons...

Let's just say after that, the thread started to post lewd images of their most wanteds in order to convince people to support them

You can thank Idon Idon for bringing it to my attention
.......Ah.

But that was a fun day.

Better than the wave of StevexGrinch anal vore that followed.:dr^_^:

D

Deleted member

I do not know why people take my "in the place for the most gifted and intelligent" so seriously.
I like knowledge, but I am not an Einstein.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much, pregnancy scare is terrifying. You have no idea how relieved I was when the something important my last ex-gf wanted to told me, was that she was breaking up instead of being pregnant.
This terrifies the **** out of me when it comes to sex. I'm curious but I'd rather avoid the risk of baby-making.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I love that we're reminiscing about Ultimate social thread events like a ****ing high school reunion.

D

Deleted member

Was that around the time of the height of the Grinch Leak?

Because all I remember was a ****ton of pictures of Steve getting sucked up the Grinch's ***.
excuse my french but what in the ****ing ****

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
implying chapter 4 wasn't bad ***
To be honest I'm more invested in that fanfic then I should be.

I can't wait until the part where I unleash my Devastating Drake attack on the Evil Queen and save the world all on my own. That's how it's gonna end right?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Pretty much, pregnancy scare is terrifying. You have no idea how relieved I was when the something important my last ex-gf wanted to told me, was that she was breaking up instead of being pregnant.
Pregnancy scare is horrifying and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies lol

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Reminder that Komalas don’t evolve because their diet, and intelligence are soo bad that they can’t physically do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom