• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
guys

G U Y S

watch it with the embeds please my mobile browser reset twice and logged me out in the process I'm begging you

D

Deleted member

reminder that the stickerbush symphony remix will always be the greatest song put into smash and nothing will ever change that

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
No one knows, that's what makes it great!
Really? xD That's what I have the F-Zero Medley for...it brings me nostalgia, and finally Port Town's original theme, while barely understanding what the heck is the Daytona guy saying!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
goddamn, watching cpu matches are insane with how tech and frame-perfect they tend to be

Roberk

Smash Champion
The only somewhat solid theory I've seen regarding Chrom's victory theme is that they wanted all the main lords to share the classic Fire Emblem theme...but then Corrin kinda throws a wrench into that.
Just like how Melee isn’t a part of the Smash community, Fates isn’t a part of the Fire Emblem series. /s

D

Deleted member

Which is the worst trophy in the entire Smash Bros franchise?

For me, it is the Meta Knight one in Melee.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I know right?! I'd have even excepted them pulling it directly from A Link Between Worlds

For that matter, I wish my two favorite songs from A Link Between Worlds had made into Smash..rather then just the Overworld Theme for Lorule..which is already kinda in Smash anyway since its essentially the same as LttP's Dark World theme..
*Fun Fact, if you play the song backwards, some parts of it are Hyrule Castle's theme, which is pretty neat.

I'm actually fine with Sonic's Victory Theme being pulled from Sonic '06. Lets all admit, the game may not be good, but the soundtrack is amazing.
That's a lot of damage embeds.

AndreaAC

Which is the worst trophy in the entire Smash Bros franchise?

For me, it is the Meta Knight one in Melee.
All of Bayonetta's trophies in 4, specially her FS'.

I'm serious here. :( Poor Dedede and Jr. didn't have to be put there.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I finished concept art for my video game protagonist. I made him a Zombie instead of a spider. It kinda just worked better. What do you all think?
image0.png
I also already have a voice for him. He is bassically just going to sound like a stereotpical anime protagonist or something, but with a bit of a hoarse throat.

AndreaAC

So, I finished concept art for my video game protagonist. I made him a Zombie instead of a spider. It kinda just worked better. What do you all think?
I also already have a voice for him. He is bassically just going to sound like a stereotpical anime protagonist or something, but with a bit of a hoarse throat.
D'aww, he looks adorably deadly. :>

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's good!

If I may be so bold. You might wanna move the pants up a bit, it looks like his torso is really long.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't navigate on that site well. I just ask and hope ppl find things I crave. That's just my timid preference talking.
Understandable
Geez, Fire Emblem, how come Sakurai lets you have THREE victory themes?

Also, it's really weird how Chrom has the regular FE victory theme instead of the Awakening theme, which is waaay catchier. Maybe it has to do with him being a late addition so they just kinda forgot? I hope the change it bc I really like the Awakening theme
Chrom does not deserve to be punished by having anyth8ng changed about him...matter of fact...remix his victory theme so that the song is made out of Chrom voice clips and other Chrom noises...Chromception...Chromplication...
In your opinion, which character in Ultimate is in a desperate need for buffs? Mine would be :ultbrawler:, my reasons for this choice is in the last post I putted in the same page.
:ultpit: buffs everywhere to the point where he’s literally unstoppable to all but himself...we gotta hide the fact he can’t read somehow (and school is not for an angel)
remember the plot where sonic ****ing dies
That part was awesome
I’ve just gotten sick of it being used three games in a row. Especially when games after Brawl remixed that theme as well.
No new Sonic viroty theme until every Brawl victory theme (other than the Kid Icarus one) is changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom