• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The only somewhat solid theory I've seen regarding Chrom's victory theme is that they wanted all the main lords to share the classic Fire Emblem theme...but then Corrin kinda throws a wrench into that.
She could be considered an exception since she was a DLC fighter, maybe they wanted her to have her own unique theme because of that? It would make it have more "value" in a sense

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If it weren't so long and Sakurai wasn't cutting down victory theme lengths, the Zelda series' should definitely be variation of this

And speaking of ALttP, where's our Hyrule Castle theme in Smash? (the original one, not the - admittedly still good - BOTW version)

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Oh yeah if the patch could change the victory themes of :ultwolf::ultganondorf::ultchrom: that would be swell.

Bothers me that Chrom uses the Fire Emblem theme when Robin & Lucina have their own Awakening theme, and the fact Wolf and Ganondorf didn't get the antagonist victory theme is BAD.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh yeah if the patch could change the victory themes of :ultwolf::ultganondorf::ultchrom: that would be swell.

Bothers me that Chrom uses the Fire Emblem theme when Robin & Lucina have their own Awakening theme, and the fact Wolf and Ganondorf didn't get the antagonist victory theme is BAD.
Wolf and Ganon are secretly nice guys.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

I’d expect Wolf’s victory theme to be the first few notes of Star Wolf. Disappointed that wasn’t the case

Also if Dr. Mario’s isn’t a snippet of the Dr. Mario theme song I SWEAR—

also if Elma becomes DLC, she better heckin not have YWKON as her victory theme. Snippet of the part of THEMEX close to the end, or bust

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I’d expect Wolf’s victory theme to be the first few notes of Star Wolf. Disappointed that wasn’t the case

Also if Dr. Mario’s isn’t a snippet of the Dr. Mario theme song I SWEAR—
Good shout about Dr. Mario, actually.

Come on Sakurai you can at least give him a stage or an unique victory theme!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Wolf and Ganon are secretly nice guys.
XD That wouldn't surprise me, not even from Ganondorf after what happens in the SSE.

What pains me the most is that Rids didn't got something like this as his Victory Theme:

; - ; While K.Rool did get his own.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Here it is. I threw Rottytops in as a bonus:
Oh my word! Their adorable!
That game I mentioned still needs a pixel artist...Are you interested? :p
This is exactly what I am going for. I know the request is kind of...sudden. I can give you more info on the game, if you want.

D

Deleted member

I'd like to make a request to have Tunic of The Wild Link, Meta Ridley, and Radiant Dawn Ike as additional stock smilies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
XD That wouldn't surprise me, not even from Ganondorf after what happens in the SSE.

What pains me the most is that Rids didn't got something like this as his Victory Theme:

; - ; While K.Rool did get his own.
Yeah it kinda sucks, but Gangplank Galleon was so good it had to be spread. It couldn't be contained in one song.

That's why some of it's in Snakey Chantey too.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Oh my word! Their adorable!
That game I mentioned still needs a pixel artist...Are you interested? :p
This is exactly what I am going for. I know the request is kind of...sudden. I can give you more info on the game, if you want.
I'd love to, but school starts next week, so I won't have enough time to be online. I could try doing something whenever I get some free time though.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
I was introducing the chat to my favourite DC villain, who was voiced by Neil Patrick Harris.
Here’s the rest of the scene, btw.

PFFFTTT, You think that he was your favorite DC villian?

HERES MINE:
BATMITE /s but really my favorite villian is Batman Who Laughs and Black Adam
Victory themes.

:ultyoshi: and :ulticeclimbers: got butchered in this regard.
Oh NOES! WE MUST SAVE THEIR VICTORY THEMES! To save them, give me the hidden numbers (hint: check your parents' "cards") /s

but why?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah it kinda sucks, but Gangplank Galleon was so good it had to be spread. It couldn't be contained in one song.

That's why some of it's in Snakey Chantey too.
xD Was it? I remembered muting the game's music in Brawl to not hear it for long! Same with the odd Marx's theme and Zero Two's.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
If it weren't so long and Sakurai wasn't cutting down victory theme lengths, the Zelda series' should definitely be variation of this

And speaking of ALttP, where's our Hyrule Castle theme in Smash? (the original one, not the - admittedly still good - BOTW version)
I know right?! I'd have even excepted them pulling it directly from A Link Between Worlds

For that matter, I wish my two favorite songs from A Link Between Worlds had made into Smash..rather then just the Overworld Theme for Lorule..which is already kinda in Smash anyway since its essentially the same as LttP's Dark World theme..
*Fun Fact, if you play the song backwards, some parts of it are Hyrule Castle's theme, which is pretty neat.

Can I just say if they were going to pull Sonic’s victory theme from an existing game, I wish they went with the Generations version?
I'm actually fine with Sonic's Victory Theme being pulled from Sonic '06. Lets all admit, the game may not be good, but the soundtrack is amazing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm actually fine with Sonic's Victory Theme being pulled from Sonic '06. Lets all admit, the game may not be good, but the soundtrack is amazing.
i just want them to remake sonic 06 into the probably decent game it wouldve been

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I haven't played Sonic 06 but from what I've seen, a glitchy game where you can go straight to the goal sounds good to me - except the Hedgehog x Human thing yeah that's weird.

D

Deleted member

https://youtu.be/jTis5cqznv4
this is objectively the best thing to ever exist and nobody can tell me otherwise

EDIT: removed the embed, imagine being a plebian mobile user

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom