• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No new Sonic viroty theme until every Brawl victory theme (other than the Kid Icarus one) is changed
Nope, everyone else’s theme was arranged by the composers working for them while Sonic’s was just pulled from an existing game. I still want new arrangements for the others regardless.

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I always wonder about these channels that haven’t updated in a decade. Who ran them? Where are they now?
Ok, so we make a Where Are They Now, but it's just for youtubers that stopped posting before 2010.
Edit: By using my expert detective skills, I can tell that you liked the video.
You turned a 50/50 ratio into a 66.6/33.3 ratio.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok, so we make a Where Are They Now, but it's just for youtubers that stopped posting before 2010.
Edit: By using my expert detective skills, I can tell that you liked the video.
You turned a 50/50 ratio into a 66.6/33.3 ratio.
Actually, I don’t have a YouTube account. Google already has enough info on me as it is.

D

Deleted member

Hey remember When sakurai said this 4 years ago?

Now compare it what sakurai said in the 11.1 direct “why close the door, when we Can add even more?”

I don’t think we’re ending with 6

Will Will it was this I messed up

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What are the ‘demons’ the new thread’s name is referring to?
It’s talking about the inner demons we face in our lives, the demons which constantly enable our suffering and encroach on our minds, that must be fought to achieve inner peace.
Or maybe it’s just a joke idk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:ultkirby:: I ate a cat
:ultisabelle:: You make me want to cry. That's (In my opinion) kind of cruel. But even so, I do respect YOUR opinon.
:ultkirby:: I will eat another.

People wanted more character interactions just like SSE? Here ya go.
kirby is incapable of advanced language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom