• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, it'd be nice to have Kirby roast the whole roster instead of Pit and Palutena blabbing on and on.
:ultkirby: If you're so fast, Sonic, why don't you hurry up and give me a decent game already? :ultkirby:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I went ahead and found a really neat idea for a new Zelda game, and you can check out the thread, but the designs are really good!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I went ahead and found a really neat idea for a new Zelda game, and you can check out the thread, but the designs are really good!

I like this. I wish it could have been finished. A futuristic Zelda sounds great.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

That synthwave aesthetic tho

Sign me the **** up

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
actually i get so much hype watching ultimate kirby i might just play some of him and see how it turns out

i tried being an ironic melee kirby main once so maybe this can work out

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I think I heard that Miyamoto was interested in taking the series in that direction where Link would travel between the past and the future and the Triforce pieces would become microchips.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I think I heard that Miyamoto was interested in taking the series in that direction where Link would travel between the past and the future and the Triforce pieces would become microchips.
Yeah, I think that was an idea for the first game, and then the series.

In fact, details are right here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Then “The Best Zelda Rap Ever” would become canon.
It just needs to take place around Raccoon City and show the Old Man chasing you.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
that's not roasting thats a death threat
Whatever. But maybe this will work.

Kirby: How about I fry you with your own fireballs, fatty?

Or:

Kirby: Once I win, I'm gonna eat your pasta dinner tonight!

Or:

Kirby: How about I fire you up and send you back to Italy where you belong, Mario?

Or:

Kirby: Even Bowser deserves the princess more than you, fatty! (to Mario)

D

Deleted member

Seriously, after BotW I hope they add some more cool sci-fi elements, even if it's rather small. Like some of the BotW concept art had ****ing aliens:
image.png

How ****ing sick would that be? Aliens invading Hyrule would be a hella cool event, even if it's just one event in the game. Majora's Mask had aliens and it was cool as hell, but it was more "ghostly, creepy" aliens rather then sci-fi aliens of which I am a HUGE fan of.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Seriously, after BotW I hope they add some more cool sci-fi elements, even if it's rather small. Like some of the BotW concept art had ****ing aliens:
View attachment 188842
How ****ing sick would that be? Aliens invading Hyrule would be a hella cool event, even if it's just one event in the game. Majora's Mask had aliens and it was cool as hell, but it was more "ghostly, creepy" aliens rather then sci-fi aliens of which I am a HUGE fan of.
What if Nintendo did that, but made a cheap move and made all the aliens be from Star Fox, making it a crossover instead? :troll:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Or:

Or:

Kirby: How about I fire you up and send you back to Italy where you belong, Mario?

Or:

So round puffball calls slightly overweight plumber fat while :ultwario: is in the room? What’s going on here?

D

Deleted member

Then “The Best Zelda Rap Ever” would become canon.
It just needs to take place around Raccoon City and show the Old Man chasing you.
Racoon City? But it's a Zombie Abyss!
It's dangerous to go alone, take th-

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, maybe there is a reason Kirby doesn't talk in many games other than Avalanche. He'd have to ROAST his opponents before he eats them.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Or:

Or:

Or:

Mario already knows what a meatball feels like...

:yoshi:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
link...

he come to town...

he come to save...

the princess zelda...!

View attachment 188842
That explains being able to cheat an Arwing enemy into Ocarina of Time.

I'd love playing the game blind and suddenly a giant alien ship comes out of nowhere.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, okay. Never played Mother 3 and most of what I know about it comes from online osmosis lol. I just assumed he was like Ness, I guess.
Nahhh. Ness is just a good lad, while uh...

Lucas had a hard life. Good lad, too, just his entire character arc is why Mother 3 is literal art.

Iridium

Smash Hero
@faygoshill Yeah, that concept art is neat. This, too! Futuristic art never fails to impress. BOTW felt like a start for very obvious reasons, but it's still possible to progress even further.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey remember When sakurai said this 4 years ago?

Now compare it what sakurai said in the 11.1 direct “why close the door, when we Can add even more?”

I don’t think we’re ending with 6

Will Will it was this I messed up
To be fair, I heard some really similar arguments being used to justify the Grinch hoax. It's important to note that Sakurai is being serious when he says that creating characters is a ton of work.

It's possible to get another fighters pass, there's no actual evidence pointing towards it yet. It's probably best for us to keep our expectations in check.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Or:

Or:

Or:

why you gotta call him fatty

do **** like this:

:ultkirby: You must love being number two Luigi, because you sure play like it. :ultkirby: get it im calling him **** indirectly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A futuristic Zelda would be dope! I've recently been thinking what Zelda in a more modern setting would look like as well. A part of me would love to see a Hyrule similar to the world of FFXV.

D

Deleted member

A futuristic Zelda would be dope! I've recently been thinking what Zelda in a more modern setting would look like as well. A part of me would love to see a Hyrule similar to the world of FFXV.
I think a present-day LoZ would be cool, but I think I still prefer the direction they’re heading in now.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
why you gotta call him fatty

do **** like this:

:ultkirby:You must love being number two Luigi, because you sure play like one. :ultkirby:
Sorry, I know Mario isn't that fat, but couldn't resist.

Anyhow...

Kirby: When this is over, Nintendo will make me their mascot over you, Mario, cause I've got more STAR power!

Or:

Kirby: I'll kick your butt and give you a fire flower so you'll get fired by Nintendo, Mario!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here are some different ones.

Kirby: When I'm done, Yoshi, your cookie factory will be mine, and I will leave you no cookies to eat!

Kirby: Piranha Plant, huh? Guess I need some weed killers to put you in the garbage!

Iridium

Smash Hero
I think you'll still get the code, I believe they only said to register your game by Jan. 31st; the code expires sometime later, probably summer time though I forgot.
Jun. 30th., which gives plenty of time, then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom