• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

:ultkirby:: I ate a cat
:ultisabelle:: You make me want to cry. That's (In my opinion) kind of cruel. But even so, I do respect YOUR opinon.
:ultkirby:: I will eat another.

People wanted more character interactions just like SSE? Here ya go.
:ultkirby:: POYO!
:ultisabelle:: *in speed up text to spech and with a tune showing dissapointment in the background* You make me want to cry. That’s (In my opinion) kind of cruel. *shrugs quickly* But even so, I do respect YOUR opinion.
:ultkirby:: NYE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
And that’s why Kirby doesn’t speak English anymore

The s h a d e was too strong

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yeah but SEGA doesn’t own the rights to that song or the rest of Sonic 1&2’s soundtrack, the original composer does.
Oh yeah, that’s...true. That’s why the Sonic 3 version was made in the first place.

Cr*b, it's another FF situation then.
Yeah, that’s why some of the Brawl songs were taken out in the first place. It’s also probably why some of his games are relegated to just vocal themes.

D

Deleted member

The composer of the music in Sonic 3 was Michael Jackson, right?
Or was he only involved to some extent?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, it'd be nice to have Kirby roast the whole roster instead of Pit and Palutena blabbing on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom