• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If we're doing an arena I might jump in for a bit. No streaming tonight, though, don't have my usual PC here so I can't do that.

Speaking of Discord, is there a general one or do we devote most of our talking here?
There's the official Smashboards server, but literally nobody actually uses it. It's so inactive that when I joined like 2 weeks ago and tried tagging the admins to get my roles set up, nobody ever responded. So when the actual staff don't even use it, it's kinda a bad sign.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If we're doing an arena I might jump in for a bit. No streaming tonight, though, don't have my usual PC here so I can't do that.

There's the official Smashboards server, but literally nobody actually uses it. It's so inactive that when I joined like 2 weeks ago and tried tagging the admins to get my roles set up, nobody ever responded. So when the actual staff don't even use it, it's kinda a bad sign.
Fair enough, so I guess the effort is for naught. Thanks for the heads-up though!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
3 stocks? I love waiting a week between games.

But seriously, 3 stocks is kinda... eh, for a big group. You just spend ages waiting to get a game if you're at the back of the queue. Just another one of those things on the long list of issues with the online service.

D

Deleted member

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You actually did a better job than i could've thought with those. Funny that female marth looks buffer than male marth.. If anything that adds to the swap :p

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Do you all mind if I ruin this thread with sexy Temmie?
Real talk, I am into furry **** like this, but the fact that Temmie is modeled after a 3D, it just feels weird and wrong to me...

Also, random disconnect with Moydow strikes again.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Press F for the arena, stuck in being unable to start a battle. It's technically still open, but I don't think it can recover from being unable to actually start a battle?

So who wants their arena to die next?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp... the arena lasted longer than I thought.

But can we make the next one 2 stocks?

As much as I love 3-stock matches, it takes a while to play again w/ a larger group.

D

Deleted member

If the thread closes, let's all migrate to NintenZone.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Welp... the arena lasted longer than I thought.

But can we make the next one 2 stocks?

As much as I love 3-stock matches, it takes a while to play again w/ a larger group.
This thread lasted longer than I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom