• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh snap it's Gavin but he is a Pokemon oh crap

So yeah we are using this for my game. Cool stuff. The art was made by a guy made Gillatic.

D

Deleted member

I’ll be at Discord for some hours.
I need to vent myself from some feelings (not related to anybody here, just IRL stuff).

D

Deleted member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )NFIBSW(IFNWSJF_JKDQJW_EDJKAKJD_JAKD_JADLA+S_AKDJKFS)JFS
SAKURA MY BABY GIRL JSD)JS_MD_F

ShotoStar strangles Wolf (Star Wolf) with a rope.

Sakura (FE Fates) dies from hypothermia.

SHOTO JUST PLAYED WOLF LIKE A FIDDLE!!!
Wait I won? I WON HOLY **** I ACTUALLY WON! I NEVER WON THIS EVER!

So this is how it feels to win huh? I did not expect to win this, What's my prize? Is Geno in Smash yet?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

So this is how it feels to win huh? I did not expect to win this, What's my prize? Is Geno in Smash yet?
Your prize is a gift certificate, a large ham, a plaque, and a thumbs up!

D

Deleted member

What are you talking about? Geno ****ing died in this game. Your reward is the recognition of surviving a massacre. Woohoo.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979

Geno will be in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash 2, Paper Mario Pipe Cleaner Party, and Mario Kart 9 will have Blue Sapphire Geno.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What are you talking about? Geno ****ing died in this game. Your reward is the recognition of surviving a massacre. Woohoo.
But then again he killed God so does that technically make him the new God? He'll rise again in due time, Right?
Geno will be in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash 2, Paper Mario Pipe Cleaner Party, and Mario Kart 9 will have Blue Sapphire Geno.
I'll uh I'll think about it..

D

Deleted member

All right. I'm back at college now and free to play Smash again.

What's going on in the thread now?
We played a Hunger Games Sim. Also since you're free to play Smas would you like to play it with me I can make an Arena? I need some practice anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom