• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Thanks. Now I can go back to sleep and have the sweetest peanut-buttery dreams.

You’re one of the good ones, K.
:grin:
So...

I quit my job that was making me miserable...
Hope you get back on your feet soon, Swamp.
TBH a lot of the support options in Fates are kind of whack.
To be fair, there are some good, even great, Support Chains in Fates, it's just that the Modern Fire Emblem support style of Quantity over Quality means the good ones are drowned out by the bad or mediocre ones.

Speaking of Supports, I had an idea a while ago for "Chained Supports".

Here's what I mean: if most characters are going to be able to support with each other anyway, why not make it so that some Supports, between two Characters who otherwise would have no business talking to each other, can be unlocked by going through other, more reasonable Support Chains.

Like, say, in Fire Emblem 7, if you could open up a Support between Bartre and Karel if Bartre reaches an A Support with Karla. Maybe he comes to Karel to ask him about Karla's tastes and what she likes, and this sets Karel up for his changed personality in Binding Blade.

You could even have some bonus Supports that flesh out other Supports: for example, in Beruka's Support with Charlotte, Charlotte suggests seducing men as a way of "killing" them, and Beruka goes to Camilla to ask her about it before returning to Charlotte. Why not have a smaller mini-Support between Beruka and Camilla as a way of fleshing them out outside of the normal Support Conversations?

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm pretty sure zachmac's seen this but check out the official Pokemon tournament art
View attachment 200332
I did see it, but I also kind of skimmed past it without paying it to much attention, so this would be the first time I stopped to actually appreciate it. Despite still being the pokemaniac I am I'm not as active in the Pokemon community as I used to be.

It still feels good to be mentioned by name though.
If it was making you miserable then quitting it was the right choice. A terrible work environment is painful for a person since it affects how productive you are to your job and to the rest of your day. Hopefully you find a better job.
I second this. My mother ended up losing a job that she hated not too long ago and it's crazy how much her move has actually improved since despite the drop in overall income. Having a job that leaves you always stressed out can really wear on one's mental health.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I waved to Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! . Dark misery was in his depressed eyes.
That hits close to home.

@onreasonandone dosent lik Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! now is coz hes christian and nat is a satanist! INCIN ROX!
I'm a christian AND a satanist at the same time? That's deep.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! so what kind of interesting stories did the penny farthing tell you?
During the events of Into The Spiderverse he actually got sucked in, but he couldn't find the other Spider-People, so he never appeared in the movie. Tis a shame.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Guys the new Thread Title makes it really hard to see if it's bolded so I don't know if there are new mesages

D

Deleted member

40 minutes.

40 minutes until either something really good happens or really bad happens.

Time to finally see what Persona 5 R is, y'all.

no....png

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's new avatar time for me already. As much as I love Silvally I had to go back to my dragon shtick eventually.

And oh hey it just so happens to match my premium username and banner, nice.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Female Protag. It's done, it's confirmed.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Female Joker is like Smash Joker: It's forbidden to see her longer than three seconds.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have to let this out...

THIS...

is a demonic and strange entity

THIS.....

is a furry OC.

Seriously, why'd they make him look more human? :yoshi:
Hmm... Here are some off-the-cuff theories for you.
  1. Presumably, to make him more relatable as a character, or something like that. Kurama becoming a good guy was always a matter of when, not if.
  2. As a mass of pure Chakra, the basic form of the Tailed Beasts is probably not set in stone.
  3. It's also possible that the more bipedal/humanoid appearance is what Kurama looks like when sealed inside a human, so that when the Human calls upon their power in the higher forms, they can adopt an animalistic posture without, you know, breaking their bones or dislocating something.
  4. Retcons, beautiful, beautiful retcons.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Persona 5 R is PlayStation 4 exclusive. Tease of Female Joker. And they literally only shown it in a few seconds.
This is literally all only a tease and are doing the full reveal on April 24th.

This actually hurts.

...well you must be playing.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
While I am upset we didn't get more intel, I'm just glad Female Joker is finally confirmed.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Female Joker is a redhead. She's the protagonist of Persona 5: The Royal.
PS4 exclusive, out April 24th. Nintendorks destroyed.

I wonder if that date is to closely release the game near Joker's release in Smash? Obviously most people expected mid April at the earliest anyway, but it's something!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hmm... Here are some off-the-cuff theories for you.
  1. Presumably, to make him more relatable as a character, or something like that. Kurama becoming a good guy was always a matter of when, not if.
  2. As a mass of pure Chakra, the basic form of the Tailed Beasts is probably not set in stone.
  3. It's also possible that the more bipedal/humanoid appearance is what Kurama looks like when sealed inside a human, so that when the Human calls upon their power in the higher forms, they can adopt an animalistic posture without, you know, breaking their bones or dislocating something.
  4. Retcons, beautiful, beautiful retcons.
I get that. It just seems...

weird to me :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom