• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Memes aside, if Undertale is chosen for DLC then I imagine Sakurai and Nintendo would opt for Frisk instead of Sans.
I prefer Touhou to be chosen tbh
I would actually love Sans to be the Undertale rep no memes, I'm serious.

Though you're probably right about that it's likely to be Frisk instead.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Am I the only one bothered by how Smash normally doesn't have honorifics, but English version calls :ultkingdedede::ultkrool: as kings anyway? Yes? OK.
The Smash cast doesn’t give a flying **** to one another. They are too busy taking ass and kicking names to refer to each other as “Link-kun” or “Mario-Hakase” or “Game and Watch-san”. Giving honorifics gives a sense of respect or a acknowledgment to the other. The lack of honorifics shows the cast doesn’t show any RESPECT for each other.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The Smash cast doesn’t give a flying **** to one another. They are too busy taking *** and kicking names to refer to each other as “Link-kun” or “Mario-Hakase” or “Game and Watch-san”. Giving honorifics gives a sense of respect or a acknowledgment to the other. The lack of honorifics shows the cast doesn’t show any RESPECT for each other.
except kirby

everyone calls kirby kirby-dono

D

Deleted member

Okay since I was accidentally cringe-y and all I'll help cleanse the thread with some hot tunes

KMDP

Smash Legend
The Smash cast doesn’t give a flying **** to one another. They are too busy taking *** and kicking names to refer to each other as “Link-kun” or “Mario-Hakase” or “Game and Watch-san”. Giving honorifics gives a sense of respect or a acknowledgment to the other. The lack of honorifics shows the cast doesn’t show any RESPECT for each other.
Not to mention that I'm fairly sure that "King" Dedede and "King" K. Rool are self-proclaimed titles.

Meaning that Dedede and K. Rool probably insist on being called that.

Actually, even Dedede in the Japanese version is just called "Dedede", which means K. Rool is the asshole that insists on being called "King K. Rool".

Everyone just calls Mr. Game & Watch "Mr. Game & Watch" as a sign of respect because he's an old man.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm pretty sure zachmac's seen this but check out the official Pokemon tournament art
dapgy4ul8pn21.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
In that case I might just be able to catch it. They presumably won’t do any announcements in the beginning right?
it's an announcement at the end of a japanese OVA, so tbh your best bet is to just keep an eye on twitter around that time

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The new thread title gives me all sorts of satisfied feelings.

Mostly ironic ones.

KMDP

Smash Legend
He always talks in the commercials and it sounds perfectly natural. Like damn, man... I could listen to him talk all day.
He's even the only character who talks in Super Mario World besides the Narrator.
Yoshi said:
Hooray! Thank you for rescuing me. My name is Yoshi. On my way to rescue my friends, Bowser trapped me in that egg.
Unless you count Peach having a "Help!" text graphic in the Boss Fight.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just found out some people were still working on Mushroom Kingdom Fusion. They showed updates for characters like Mega Man and Link. That takes me back. I remember when Mega Man and Protoman were power-ups for other characters.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

I quit my job that was making me miserable...

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
So...

I quit my job that was making me miserable...
If it was making you miserable then quitting it was the right choice. A terrible work environment is painful for a person since it affects how productive you are to your job and to the rest of your day. Hopefully you find a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom