• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I hate how Bowser's recovery works so much. The fact that you have to mash B as quickly as you can while holding towards the stage means that the slightest hit can cause you to buffer Side-B out of hitstun, causing you to fall to your death. I've lost so many matches because of this in the last few days.

I'm starting to question if I should keep trying to learn Bowser or not.
Semi-related, but I used Rosalina a ton back in Smash 4, and eventually stopped whenever the game would misread my directional inputs. I can't stress enough how livid I've been falling to my death because the game thought I tilted left instead of right when trying to recovery. Truly aggravating how uncooperative Smash can be at times.

D

Deleted member

Back by popular demand, it's chapter 2!

"So let me get this straight." Asked a befuddled DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon . "That Ramen shop wasn't your palace?" @Smashing Ramen sighed and explained for the third time. "No, it wasn't my palace. I'm not a corrupt individual who needs his heart stolen, i'm just a guy running a shop. Now please return my noodles and get the **** away from me." Tehponycorn was kinda upset, he just got done with The Grinch's palace and he thought he was on a roll. "Oops, sorry hehe..." He then returned the ramen. Noipoi was super happy! After a fifteen hour flight on @AndreaAC's chariot, they had finally caught up to the ramen thief and secured the noodles. It was a crazy trip! They encountered a ginormous swarm of locusts that threatened to eat them alive (@ClaTheBae refused to believe in them even while they nibbled on his face). A krew of strange reptiles who gifted the group with the most badass song they've ever heard. And they even came across the bringer of lewd, the almighty @Mythra. Noipoi and Mythra were locked in a psychic duel of wits, but eventually Noipoi won and was gifted the link.

"Well, i'm glad we got that cleared up!" said Noipoi, a goofy smile on his face. "Now we can get back and eat some noodles!" However, the true adventure had just begun. Suddenly, a colossal explosion of pure evil energy shot out from the depths of the earth and into the sky. Then, as if it was never there, it vanished in an instant. "What in the ever loving **** was that?" Asked a shocked @staindgrey while @faygoshill clung onto him for protection. "I dunno, but we're gonna find out." Said a determined Noipoi, still hyped up from his victory against Mythra. "Yoshi (Are you kidding me? I don't even think I could eat that!) asked Zinith Zinith (who's name will always be Zinith to me). But Noipoi was already on his way to the source of the evil, and seeing as how he was the main character everyone was contractually obligated to follow him.

Our heroes were soon faced with a colossal fortress, the evilest fortress they had ever seen. Tehponycorn started getting excited, he has a thing about evil palaces. Guarding the fortress were a humanoid fiend (not a full fiend, more of a demi-fiend) known as Idon Idon . A pink, puffy jester rolling around on a ball known as @PeridotGX. And a relatively normal looking guy holding a microphone known as @NateVO. "Halt! Who dares enter the fortress of evil evilness?" asked Guardian Idon. "We don't really wanna come in, but the blue weirdo does and he's our ride sooo..." answered @Mr. Wario. "None who aren't approved by our mistress shall enter" stated PeridotGX. "And last time I checked, you guys weren't approved. So piss off!" finished NateVO. Everyone looked at each other in confusion for a short moment. "Well in that case, how exactly do we get approved?" Asked Smashing Ramen. "The only way to get approved is to pass the challenges." started Idon. 'Yes, face the challenges and appear before her." continued PeridotGX. "And she's super scary, you don't stand a chance!" finished NateVO. "No chance? That's a chance i'm willing to take!" Exclaimed Noipoi. "That's ****ing stupid." said Cla. Suddenly Idon, PeridotGX and NatevO burst into laughter. "Bahahaha! You really *giggle* you really think we're just gonna let you in? asked Idon in the midst of hysterical laughter. "Get outta here before we have to kill you!" and so the guards turned our heroes away.

They were going to head back to the ramen shop, but Noipoi heard something from behind a large stalagmite. "Psst, over here!" Noipoi led the group behind the rock formation, only to find a small western marsupial named @Opossum. A Shroob named... @Shroob. a wooden doll in a light blue sweater named @ShotoStar and a guy called Pyra Pyra . "Heard you guys wanted to get in the fortress." started Opossum. "We can help you, if you help us." Noipoi was suspicious, but he loved animals so he decided to listen. "The dark queen resides in that castle, and if we don't act quick there could be big trouble. If you help us defeat her, we'll let you in the castle with us." Noipoi was already planning to defeat an ancient evil today, so this was right up his alley! "Alright, let's get this bread!" Noipoi shook Opossum's paw, and off they went.

The fortress was dark and dank, and was engulfed in an eerie aura. "Zoinks, I hope we don't run into any g-g-g-ghosts!" whimpered a freaked out Faygoshill. "Relax, ghosts aren't real. Like Giraffes." Cla said, trying to reassure everyone. "Yoshi (No, they exist. I eat em.)" responded Zinith. "Enough with the ghost talk, you're freaking Callie out!" Snapped Mr. Wario, holding his cursed Callie doll. Shroob held up his purple clawed hand, signalling everyone to stop. "In front of us is the door to the dark queen's chamber." he said. Opossum then cut in with "We've done our part, but this is where we part ways. We've still got a job to do." "May the stars be with you.' said ShotoStar, offering a blessing to the group. "Don't die, dweebs" said ToasterBrains. As the radical quartet left, our original group decided to enter the dark queen's chambers. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

As they entered the dark queen's chamber, an oppressive aura immediately had everyone shivering. "N-nani?" anime'd Faygoshill. In front of them was a colossal throne constructed of crystals that seemed to emit dark energy. The throne was guarded by five mighty warriors, @osby @Chinderblock NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Moydow Moydow and a penguin named..he didn't have a name. He was @Just a penguin. Sitting on the throne was the most evil person they had ever seen, the mistress of mayhem, the princess of pain, the empress of evil, Dark Queen Cyn Cyn ! "Ah, I see you've arrived." she said, her voice slow and despicable. "Are you the one who's gonna destroy the world or something?" asked Noipoi, ready to fight this evil being. Cyndane however seemed shocked, appalled even. "What? destroy the world, me?" she asked, eyes wide. "My dear boy, that would be evil! And that's so not me!" Yeah, no one was buying it. This chick is evil. "Alright fine, i'm gonna destroy the world. But i'll give you a chance to save it." Everyone would be lying if they said they weren't intrigued. "If you beat my game, then i'll give you chance to save this pathetic world." Beating a game? These guys lived to play games!
They all immediately rose up like true gamers to the challenge, eager to take the Dark Queen on. "What game are we playing?" asked Noipoi, ready to win. Cyndane smiled an evil smile, and looked upon the group with a psychotic glee. "You'll take part in..."

"My Hunger Games!"
Oooh Exciting! Thanks for giving me a role in the Story! I wonder what you'll come up with next and Quite frankly if you made this into a 3-5 part story I would be fine with it cause it's entertaining.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I hate how Bowser's recovery works so much. The fact that you have to mash B as quickly as you can while holding towards the stage means that the slightest hit can cause you to buffer Side-B out of hitstun, causing you to fall to your death. I've lost so many matches because of this in the last few days.

Just keep trying. Learning a character takes time and effort, eventually you'll get used to his weaknesses and make the best out of it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
KMDP KMDP Zinith Zinith

I do not think I ever completed a series, but...

Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball (Z, GT, some of Super), Fairy Tail (my sister loved to watch it), Sailor Moon (same reason as before), and a bit of Danganronpa. I guess if we go off of if I at least watched an episode, the list would be longer.

However, I think anime focused on action will appeal to me more, although I cannot say that is all I would try to see. Also, I may have Yu Yu Hakusho on my radar soon enough. I just happen to be a bit "new" to this in some ways.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Honestly, mash mechanics in fighting games need to go away. I like how in DBFZ, when you grab, you do more damage by either mashing or just holding the button down.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

"So let me get this straight." Asked a befuddled DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon . "That Ramen shop wasn't your palace?" @Smashing Ramen sighed and explained for the third time. "No, it wasn't my palace. I'm not a corrupt individual who needs his heart stolen, i'm just a guy running a shop. Now please return my noodles and get the **** away from me." Tehponycorn was kinda upset, he just got done with The Grinch's palace and he thought he was on a roll. "Oops, sorry hehe..." He then returned the ramen. Noipoi was super happy! After a fifteen hour flight on @AndreaAC's chariot, they had finally caught up to the ramen thief and secured the noodles. It was a crazy trip! They encountered a ginormous swarm of locusts that threatened to eat them alive (@ClaTheBae refused to believe in them even while they nibbled on his face). A krew of strange reptiles who gifted the group with the most badass song they've ever heard. And they even came across the bringer of lewd, the almighty @Mythra. Noipoi and Mythra were locked in a psychic duel of wits, but eventually Noipoi won and was gifted the link.

"Well, i'm glad we got that cleared up!" said Noipoi, a goofy smile on his face. "Now we can get back and eat some noodles!" However, the true adventure had just begun. Suddenly, a colossal explosion of pure evil energy shot out from the depths of the earth and into the sky. Then, as if it was never there, it vanished in an instant. "What in the ever loving **** was that?" Asked a shocked @staindgrey while @faygoshill clung onto him for protection. "I dunno, but we're gonna find out." Said a determined Noipoi, still hyped up from his victory against Mythra. "Yoshi (Are you kidding me? I don't even think I could eat that!) asked Zinith Zinith (who's name will always be Zinith to me). But Noipoi was already on his way to the source of the evil, and seeing as how he was the main character everyone was contractually obligated to follow him.

Our heroes were soon faced with a colossal fortress, the evilest fortress they had ever seen. Tehponycorn started getting excited, he has a thing about evil palaces. Guarding the fortress were a humanoid fiend (not a full fiend, more of a demi-fiend) known as Idon Idon . A pink, puffy jester rolling around on a ball known as @PeridotGX. And a relatively normal looking guy holding a microphone known as @NateVO. "Halt! Who dares enter the fortress of evil evilness?" asked Guardian Idon. "We don't really wanna come in, but the blue weirdo does and he's our ride sooo..." answered @Mr. Wario. "None who aren't approved by our mistress shall enter" stated PeridotGX. "And last time I checked, you guys weren't approved. So piss off!" finished NateVO. Everyone looked at each other in confusion for a short moment. "Well in that case, how exactly do we get approved?" Asked Smashing Ramen. "The only way to get approved is to pass the challenges." started Idon. 'Yes, face the challenges and appear before her." continued PeridotGX. "And she's super scary, you don't stand a chance!" finished NateVO. "No chance? That's a chance i'm willing to take!" Exclaimed Noipoi. "That's ****ing stupid." said Cla. Suddenly Idon, PeridotGX and NatevO burst into laughter. "Bahahaha! You really *giggle* you really think we're just gonna let you in? asked Idon in the midst of hysterical laughter. "Get outta here before we have to kill you!" and so the guards turned our heroes away.

They were going to head back to the ramen shop, but Noipoi heard something from behind a large stalagmite. "Psst, over here!" Noipoi led the group behind the rock formation, only to find a small western marsupial named @Opossum. A Shroob named... @Shroob. a wooden doll in a light blue sweater named @ShotoStar and a guy called Pyra Pyra . "Heard you guys wanted to get in the fortress." started Opossum. "We can help you, if you help us." Noipoi was suspicious, but he loved animals so he decided to listen. "The dark queen resides in that castle, and if we don't act quick there could be big trouble. If you help us defeat her, we'll let you in the castle with us." Noipoi was already planning to defeat an ancient evil today, so this was right up his alley! "Alright, let's get this bread!" Noipoi shook Opossum's paw, and off they went.

The fortress was dark and dank, and was engulfed in an eerie aura. "Zoinks, I hope we don't run into any g-g-g-ghosts!" whimpered a freaked out Faygoshill. "Relax, ghosts aren't real. Like Giraffes." Cla said, trying to reassure everyone. "Yoshi (No, they exist. I eat em.)" responded Zinith. "Enough with the ghost talk, you're freaking Callie out!" Snapped Mr. Wario, holding his cursed Callie doll. Shroob held up his purple clawed hand, signalling everyone to stop. "In front of us is the door to the dark queen's chamber." he said. Opossum then cut in with "We've done our part, but this is where we part ways. We've still got a job to do." "May the stars be with you.' said ShotoStar, offering a blessing to the group. "Don't die, dweebs" said ToasterBrains. As the radical quartet left, our original group decided to enter the dark queen's chambers. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

As they entered the dark queen's chamber, an oppressive aura immediately had everyone shivering. "N-nani?" anime'd Faygoshill. In front of them was a colossal throne constructed of crystals that seemed to emit dark energy. The throne was guarded by five mighty warriors, @osby @Chinderblock NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Moydow Moydow and a penguin named..he didn't have a name. He was @Just a penguin. Sitting on the throne was the most evil person they had ever seen, the mistress of mayhem, the princess of pain, the empress of evil, Dark Queen Cyn Cyn ! "Ah, I see you've arrived." she said, her voice slow and despicable. "Are you the one who's gonna destroy the world or something?" asked Noipoi, ready to fight this evil being. Cyndane however seemed shocked, appalled even. "What? destroy the world, me?" she asked, eyes wide. "My dear boy, that would be evil! And that's so not me!" Yeah, no one was buying it. This chick is evil. "Alright fine, i'm gonna destroy the world. But i'll give you a chance to save it." Everyone would be lying if they said they weren't intrigued. "If you beat my game, then i'll give you chance to save this pathetic world." Beating a game? These guys lived to play games!
They all immediately rose up like true gamers to the challenge, eager to take the Dark Queen on. "What game are we playing?" asked Noipoi, ready to win. Cyndane smiled an evil smile, and looked upon the group with a psychotic glee. "You'll take part in..."

"My Hunger Games!"
Will Zinith's appetite become a plot point later on? Find out 3 story arcs from now :yoshi:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

"My Hunger Games!"
> implying I would be defending Cyndane on her throne, instead of overthrowing her and taking it for myself

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
It's currently on Chapter 937 right now and with the crew just arriving at Wano 12-16 chapters ago I don't see the Franchise ending soon as they still need to go to Elbaf and other places.

I am curious about what's going to happen with the War in Wano though.
I just really want to see Sanji legitimately use his Raid Suit...

D

Deleted member

I’m not talking about specifics here because spoilers

But also I highly doubt that it would end anywhere near just above 1000 chapters. I would give it maybe another 500 on top of that.

No rest for Oda
Oh definitely not the story still has a lot of potential with the final war against the World Government and
Blackbeard

The other Yonko, Elbaf, Other places, Etc. And many other things in the story we currently don't understand.

Honestly Oda is sort of the Sakurai of Manga I would say since neither really like taking long breaks and do their best to make a Story/Game, Kind of a broad description but I like to think that

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

"My Hunger Games!"
Another good chapter. I look forward to the next.

A̷̡ͩ̋͆̌ͬ̕҉̻̥̯̝͙̗̞ͅņ̸̩̺̥̞͙͖̣͓̜̼͙̠̝̿̐̋͗͆̇ͫ͑͑͑ͩ͒̽͌̉̈́̀d̗̦̘̬̯̼͆̌ͥ̾̏ͨ͆ͪ̒̿̍̔̉͆̈́̎̂͘ ̴̨̜̱͇̠͔̞̲̻̦̝͇̞̩̫͉̙̩̊̇͗̃̈͋ͫͣ͋ͫ̓͑͛̊̄ͨͪ̎ͧà̷̵̴͕͓̹͕̝̠͇̫̻̖͔̱̏̊͂ͭͪ͜͝n̴̡̮͔̹̼̝̣̬̥̩̜̦̜̩͎̱ͫͣ̾̎̎ͭͤͮ͐ͭͬ̏̇̿̾̒̃͘͠͠o͍̼͕̣̩̯͓̮͕̜̙͕̠̩̳̼̫͙̿̂ͣ̍ͬͯ̌ͯ̊̇̚͘͝t̅̏ͪ̓͑̓̾̉͗͛͊҉̧̙͎͓̞̯̟̮͓h̴̟̭͖̭̥̲͓̲̮͈̯̲̟̭̳́ͤ̌ͥͫ͛̇̽ͣͪ͘͘ê̸͖̹͇̝̳̮̮͔̩̟͇ͭͨ̑̑̀̌̒̉̿̒̐ͯ̐̉̈́͒̂̊̕͢͡r̴͖̝͚̫̝̬̫̗̞͖̖͉͙̲̦͗̓ͭ̑ͬͦ̾͋ͭ̏͊ͦͦ̏̀̈́̀̚͝͠ ̵̧̳̠͈͚̣̯͓̗̱͔̗̣͙̽͒ͯ́ͨ̎̽̽͂ͥͮ̀͌ͯ͂̃ͨ̚̕͠ͅr̥͓̩̠̥̞̺̲͔͚̦̖̻͔̙̹͔̻͇͂ͯ̒̆̀ͨ̊̆̀̀ǒ̴̉̄̊̌ͮ̐̆ͤ̍͞҉̫͉̙̭̘̖ủ̵̶̺̫͈͔̹͈͍̪̞̘̘͕̟̯̗͈͔ͨ̍́ͮ͌ͬͫ͘͟n̨̡͉̦̼͙͗̉ͫ̌͊ͯ̊͊̂̒ͣ͛́́d̵̢̼̬̭͔̰ͪ̒ͫͣͣ̂̏̒̃̅ͬ̈́ͯ͊ͩͥͦ̊͘͢ ͎̣̬̦̜͈̼͍͔̤ͫ̈̍̿̍͂̀ͫ̋ͤͨ̊̋͘͡ó̴͚̳͚͕͉̜͙̣̠̮̰̺͚͛̐̃̄ͧ͗̓ͤ̚͘͞͡f̶̨̧̮͙͈̟̼̭̺̲̝͓̖̯͚̙̝͕̊̂̌ͥ̄̌ͪ̽̄͗̈̎̽̉̾̕͟ ͉̼̪͔͓̩̭̺̱̞͖̦̦ͨ͗͂̇͒̂ͩͭ͒̈́ͪ̈́͐͋̿̅͢͝c̨̡̨̝̥̻̭͕̤̥͙͚͌ͯ̓̈ͣ̌͆͝r̷̘͖̞͎̺̤̤̮͇͖̞ͯ̽̈̇̆̅ͯ͐̔͛́̏ͯ͐̚͝ͅį̴̶̢̛̙̩̩̥̥̤͔̹̳̱̩͕͉͉̟͉̖ͬ́̅͆͛ͅp̸͗ͪͧ̎̏͗̽̓̂͆̄̆ͣ͗҉̖̟͔̺̙̦̞ͅp̂̔ͨ̃͡͏̴̬̤̫̞̹̮͇͎͚͈̖̬̩͈̭͖͓̟̙l̢͓͉̳͕̱̬͕̠̠͆ͥ͐̋̈͛ͭ̓̃͂̚͝͠i̡̭̮̗͙͉̬͉ͪ̔́ͫͫͫ̏ͯͭ̂͘͡ņ̛̳̟͈̟̼̜͕͙̪͍ͤ͑ͯ̾̐͆ģ͉͍̭̝̲̺̳̞̄͒ͬ̿̽͐̒̐̀̽̄ͤ̉̆͠͡ ̢̢̘̼̳̹͈̦̪̤̺̲̦͔̌̀̊̐͠͞ͅp̸̸̢̳̦͖̯͍̱ͮ͛̍ͭ̅́͢a̒̇͛ͩ̆̐́̋̆͛̃ͩ̌̆͋̐̽̏̕͜͞͏͎̱͔̩̥͍r̴̡͍̻̖͖͈͕͈̯̳̻͔̾̉ͣ̇̎̅ͦ͐ͥ̉ͨͯͣ̃͋̀̿͘͡a̢̤̼͈̥̠̩͇̜͓̦ͤ͐͑̔̊̇͌̒ͭ̒̔͋͌͆̈́̈͘̕͢͟ͅn̅ͤ͐͑͏̸̢̦̗̹̜̺̮̝̯̼͓̖̤̰̦͔̭̱ͅͅo̴̷̤̗̣̖͈̤̯͇̤̙̺̩̟̊ͥ̓ͯ́͌̂ͯ̒͋̂̒ͭ͘͘ī̵̵̞̞͚̠̜́͒ͣ̉ͪ̑́͑̈ͫ͑̆͡a̴̶̡̠̩̺̹̭̮̥̟̱͓͇̗̖̟̘͆̋͛͊ͣ̾́͌͆̆ͦ́͜

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
(and from that better).
much much much better, they're not even comparable

like holy **** FMA 2003 is a case study on why it's vital to plan ahead if you're making an adaptation that overruns the source material, because it just goes completely bat**** insane in the course of like three episodes and never quite recovers

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ow, my teeth hurt.
Another good chapter. I look forward to the next.

A̷̡ͩ̋͆̌ͬ̕҉̻̥̯̝͙̗̞ͅņ̸̩̺̥̞͙͖̣͓̜̼͙̠̝̿̐̋͗͆̇ͫ͑͑͑ͩ͒̽͌̉̈́̀d̗̦̘̬̯̼͆̌ͥ̾̏ͨ͆ͪ̒̿̍̔̉͆̈́̎̂͘ ̴̨̜̱͇̠͔̞̲̻̦̝͇̞̩̫͉̙̩̊̇͗̃̈͋ͫͣ͋ͫ̓͑͛̊̄ͨͪ̎ͧà̷̵̴͕͓̹͕̝̠͇̫̻̖͔̱̏̊͂ͭͪ͜͝n̴̡̮͔̹̼̝̣̬̥̩̜̦̜̩͎̱ͫͣ̾̎̎ͭͤͮ͐ͭͬ̏̇̿̾̒̃͘͠͠o͍̼͕̣̩̯͓̮͕̜̙͕̠̩̳̼̫͙̿̂ͣ̍ͬͯ̌ͯ̊̇̚͘͝t̅̏ͪ̓͑̓̾̉͗͛͊҉̧̙͎͓̞̯̟̮͓h̴̟̭͖̭̥̲͓̲̮͈̯̲̟̭̳́ͤ̌ͥͫ͛̇̽ͣͪ͘͘ê̸͖̹͇̝̳̮̮͔̩̟͇ͭͨ̑̑̀̌̒̉̿̒̐ͯ̐̉̈́͒̂̊̕͢͡r̴͖̝͚̫̝̬̫̗̞͖̖͉͙̲̦͗̓ͭ̑ͬͦ̾͋ͭ̏͊ͦͦ̏̀̈́̀̚͝͠ ̵̧̳̠͈͚̣̯͓̗̱͔̗̣͙̽͒ͯ́ͨ̎̽̽͂ͥͮ̀͌ͯ͂̃ͨ̚̕͠ͅr̥͓̩̠̥̞̺̲͔͚̦̖̻͔̙̹͔̻͇͂ͯ̒̆̀ͨ̊̆̀̀ǒ̴̉̄̊̌ͮ̐̆ͤ̍͞҉̫͉̙̭̘̖ủ̵̶̺̫͈͔̹͈͍̪̞̘̘͕̟̯̗͈͔ͨ̍́ͮ͌ͬͫ͘͟n̨̡͉̦̼͙͗̉ͫ̌͊ͯ̊͊̂̒ͣ͛́́d̵̢̼̬̭͔̰ͪ̒ͫͣͣ̂̏̒̃̅ͬ̈́ͯ͊ͩͥͦ̊͘͢ ͎̣̬̦̜͈̼͍͔̤ͫ̈̍̿̍͂̀ͫ̋ͤͨ̊̋͘͡ó̴͚̳͚͕͉̜͙̣̠̮̰̺͚͛̐̃̄ͧ͗̓ͤ̚͘͞͡f̶̨̧̮͙͈̟̼̭̺̲̝͓̖̯͚̙̝͕̊̂̌ͥ̄̌ͪ̽̄͗̈̎̽̉̾̕͟ ͉̼̪͔͓̩̭̺̱̞͖̦̦ͨ͗͂̇͒̂ͩͭ͒̈́ͪ̈́͐͋̿̅͢͝c̨̡̨̝̥̻̭͕̤̥͙͚͌ͯ̓̈ͣ̌͆͝r̷̘͖̞͎̺̤̤̮͇͖̞ͯ̽̈̇̆̅ͯ͐̔͛́̏ͯ͐̚͝ͅį̴̶̢̛̙̩̩̥̥̤͔̹̳̱̩͕͉͉̟͉̖ͬ́̅͆͛ͅp̸͗ͪͧ̎̏͗̽̓̂͆̄̆ͣ͗҉̖̟͔̺̙̦̞ͅp̂̔ͨ̃͡͏̴̬̤̫̞̹̮͇͎͚͈̖̬̩͈̭͖͓̟̙l̢͓͉̳͕̱̬͕̠̠͆ͥ͐̋̈͛ͭ̓̃͂̚͝͠i̡̭̮̗͙͉̬͉ͪ̔́ͫͫͫ̏ͯͭ̂͘͡ņ̛̳̟͈̟̼̜͕͙̪͍ͤ͑ͯ̾̐͆ģ͉͍̭̝̲̺̳̞̄͒ͬ̿̽͐̒̐̀̽̄ͤ̉̆͠͡ ̢̢̘̼̳̹͈̦̪̤̺̲̦͔̌̀̊̐͠͞ͅp̸̸̢̳̦͖̯͍̱ͮ͛̍ͭ̅́͢a̒̇͛ͩ̆̐́̋̆͛̃ͩ̌̆͋̐̽̏̕͜͞͏͎̱͔̩̥͍r̴̡͍̻̖͖͈͕͈̯̳̻͔̾̉ͣ̇̎̅ͦ͐ͥ̉ͨͯͣ̃͋̀̿͘͡a̢̤̼͈̥̠̩͇̜͓̦ͤ͐͑̔̊̇͌̒ͭ̒̔͋͌͆̈́̈͘̕͢͟ͅn̅ͤ͐͑͏̸̢̦̗̹̜̺̮̝̯̼͓̖̤̰̦͔̭̱ͅͅo̴̷̤̗̣̖͈̤̯͇̤̙̺̩̟̊ͥ̓ͯ́͌̂ͯ̒͋̂̒ͭ͘͘ī̵̵̞̞͚̠̜́͒ͣ̉ͪ̑́͑̈ͫ͑̆͡a̴̶̡̠̩̺̹̭̮̥̟̱͓͇̗̖̟̘͆̋͛͊ͣ̾́͌͆̆ͦ́͜
smh now everybody’s using zalgo

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh definitely not the story still has a lot of potential with the final war against the World Government and
, the other Yonko, Elbaf, Etc.

Honestly Oda is sort of the Sakurai of Manga I would say since neither really like taking long breaks and do their best to make a Story/Game, Kind of a broad description but I like to think that.
I just wish the recent One Piece World Traveler game wasn’t so poorly received

I was excited for it but I heard it’s hot garbage

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
much much much better, they're not even comparable

like holy **** FMA 2003 is a case study on why it's vital to plan ahead of you're making an adaptation that overturns the source material, because it just goes completely bat**** insane in the course of like three episodes
Actually a better example would be the two adaptations of Hunter x Hunter :yoshi:

Roberk

Smash Champion
@ShotoStar
I've gotta say, Neon Genesis Evangelion (and the epilogue/fully-realized-ending movie you watch after the tv-series, End of Evangelion) is a must-watch. It's an extremely impactful show for both the viewer and the industry.

It's also the perfect time to watch it, as the full series and End of Evangelion should be coming to Netflix this Spring, so essentially by May/June.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

"My Hunger Games!"
She'd never tell you but I'm Cyn Cyn 's favorite Warrior of the Throne.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I was about to call you, but I see you are on top of your game today.

Yep. Don’t you just love Bowser’s recovery?

You get used to it. It’s just a matter of knowing when to stop mashing. I’ve done it PLENTY of times myself. But I just learn when to mash and when not to from all the failed experiences.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I know exactly how I'm gonna give a "first run" to all DLC characters.

Dump them into the Final Battle of WoL.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
To bring up Smash Ultimate for a sec, is anyone else mildly annoyed by the fact that you can’t delete the Miis from the CSS after you save them in WoL? I only did it for the milestone, but now I’m stuck with all three of those custom goofballs on my roster. I can’t even combine their slots without shoving the echoes together too. Smash 4 let you remove them at your convenience, why the step backwards?

What I’m trying to say is, a Mii killed my family and I don’t need that memory haunting me every time I play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ShotoStar
I've gotta say, Neon Genesis Evangelion (and the epilogue/fully-realized-ending movie you watch after the tv-series, End of Evangelion) is a must-watch. It's an extremely impactful show for both the viewer and the industry.

It's also the perfect time to watch it, as the full series and End of Evangelion should be coming to Netflix this Spring, so essentially by May/June.
I'm planning on getting around to it cause of how good people say it is and cause it's a classic so yeah I'm totally gonna check it out.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I just wish the recent One Piece World Traveler game wasn’t so poorly received

I was excited for it but I heard it’s hot garbage
They need to make a One Piece game where you can make like your own pirate, give them a Devil Fruit, etc. and then sail around to different islands to explore and whatnot. The world of One Piece is too rich to just make "Stealth Luffy the Game™".

Or they should make a genuinely decent fighting game in the same vein as FighterZ.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

"My Hunger Games!"
>I'm not the main antagonist
I sleep
>Making fun of the recent trend of Hunger Games on this forum
REAL ****

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
They need to make a One Piece game where you can make like your own pirate, give them a Devil Fruit, etc. and then sail around to different islands to explore and whatnot. The world of One Piece is too rich to just make "Stealth Luffy the Game™".

Or they should make a genuinely decent fighting game in the same vein as FighterZ.
I’d play One Piece “Xenoverse” AND One Piece “FighterZ”

They won’t do it tho because that’s what happens when I want an anime game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom