• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I would love for ArcSys to make a One Piece game in the same vein of FighterZ but who would be on the Roster? Obviously all of the Straw Hats + Popular Characters like Whitebeard, Ace,
Sabo
and villains such as Buggy, Crocodile and Blackbeard but who else?
Keeping the same roster size as vanilla Dragon Ball FighterZ.
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Sanji
  6. Chopper
  7. Robin
  8. Franky
  9. Brook
  10. Ace
  11. Sabo
  12. Law
  13. Jinbe
  14. Hancock
  15. Buggy
  16. Crocodile
  17. Lucci
  18. Kuzan
  19. Kizaru
  20. Akainu
  21. Fujitora
  22. Whitebeard
  23. Blackbeard
  24. Katakuri
It needs more power scaling tbh

Gimme ultra instinct Luffy
Luffy already has Ultra Instinct though. :smirk:

Iridium

Smash Hero

Long time coming, but my Hunger Games 48 tribute run that I promised on Monday is ready. Place your bets now!

(Also @Onereasonanddone and Hinata, I couldn't get your names to work properly hence the removal of certain figures. Sorry)

Finally, this is the only time I'm doing images. Don't want to clog the thread too much.
Oh, I thought this was tomorrow.

And thank you, whoever just made me remember the Slow Mo Guys.

D

Deleted member

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Back by popular demand, it's chapter 2!

"So let me get this straight." Asked a befuddled @tehponycorn. "That Ramen shop wasn't your palace?" Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku sighed and explained for the third time. "No, it wasn't my palace. I'm not a corrupt individual who needs his heart stolen, i'm just a guy running a shop. Now please return my noodles and get the **** away from me." Tehponycorn was kinda upset, he just got done with The Grinch's palace and he thought he was on a roll. "Oops, sorry hehe..." He then returned the ramen. Noipoi was super happy! After a fifteen hour flight on @AndreaAC's chariot, they had finally caught up to the ramen thief and secured the noodles. It was a crazy trip! They encountered a ginormous swarm of locusts that threatened to eat them alive (@ClaTheBae refused to believe in them even while they nibbled on his face). A krew of strange reptiles who gifted the group with the most badass song they've ever heard. And they even came across the bringer of lewd, the almighty @Mythra. Noipoi and Mythra were locked in a psychic duel of wits, but eventually Noipoi won and was gifted the link.

"Well, i'm glad we got that cleared up!" said Noipoi, a goofy smile on his face. "Now we can get back and eat some noodles!" However, the true adventure had just begun. Suddenly, a colossal explosion of pure evil energy shot out from the depths of the earth and into the sky. Then, as if it was never there, it vanished in an instant. "What in the ever loving **** was that?" Asked a shocked staindgrey staindgrey while @faygoshill clung onto him for protection. "I dunno, but we're gonna find out." Said a determined Noipoi, still hyped up from his victory against Mythra. "Yoshi (Are you kidding me? I don't even think I could eat that!) asked Zinith Zinith (who's name will always be Zinith to me). But Noipoi was already on his way to the source of the evil, and seeing as how he was the main character everyone was contractually obligated to follow him.

Our heroes were soon faced with a colossal fortress, the evilest fortress they had ever seen. Tehponycorn started getting excited, he has a thing about evil palaces. Guarding the fortress were a humanoid fiend (not a full fiend, more of a demi-fiend) known as @Idon. A pink, puffy jester rolling around on a ball known as @PeridotGX. And a relatively normal looking guy holding a microphone known as @NateVO. "Halt! Who dares enter the fortress of evil evilness?" asked Guardian Idon. "We don't really wanna come in, but the blue weirdo does and he's our ride sooo..." answered @Mr. Wario. "None who aren't approved by our mistress shall enter" stated PeridotGX. "And last time I checked, you guys weren't approved. So piss off!" finished NateVO. Everyone looked at each other in confusion for a short moment. "Well in that case, how exactly do we get approved?" Asked Smashing Ramen. "The only way to get approved is to pass the challenges." started Idon. 'Yes, face the challenges and appear before her." continued PeridotGX. "And she's super scary, you don't stand a chance!" finished NateVO. "No chance? That's a chance i'm willing to take!" Exclaimed Noipoi. "That's ****ing stupid." said Cla. Suddenly Idon, PeridotGX and NatevO burst into laughter. "Bahahaha! You really *giggle* you really think we're just gonna let you in? asked Idon in the midst of hysterical laughter. "Get outta here before we have to kill you!" and so the guards turned our heroes away.

They were going to head back to the ramen shop, but Noipoi heard something from behind a large stalagmite. "Psst, over here!" Noipoi led the group behind the rock formation, only to find a small western marsupial named @Opossum. A Shroob named... Shroob Shroob . a wooden doll in a light blue sweater named @ShotoStar and a guy called Pyra Pyra . "Heard you guys wanted to get in the fortress." started Opossum. "We can help you, if you help us." Noipoi was suspicious, but he loved animals so he decided to listen. "The dark queen resides in that castle, and if we don't act quick there could be big trouble. If you help us defeat her, we'll let you in the castle with us." Noipoi was already planning to defeat an ancient evil today, so this was right up his alley! "Alright, let's get this bread!" Noipoi shook Opossum's paw, and off they went.

The fortress was dark and dank, and was engulfed in an eerie aura. "Zoinks, I hope we don't run into any g-g-g-ghosts!" whimpered a freaked out Faygoshill. "Relax, ghosts aren't real. Like Giraffes." Cla said, trying to reassure everyone. "Yoshi (No, they exist. I eat em.)" responded Zinith. "Enough with the ghost talk, you're freaking Callie out!" Snapped Mr. Wario, holding his cursed Callie doll. Shroob held up his purple clawed hand, signalling everyone to stop. "In front of us is the door to the dark queen's chamber." he said. Opossum then cut in with "We've done our part, but this is where we part ways. We've still got a job to do." "May the stars be with you.' said ShotoStar, offering a blessing to the group. "Don't die, dweebs" said ToasterBrains. As the radical quartet left, our original group decided to enter the dark queen's chambers. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

As they entered the dark queen's chamber, an oppressive aura immediately had everyone shivering. "N-nani?" anime'd Faygoshill. In front of them was a colossal throne constructed of crystals that seemed to emit dark energy. The throne was guarded by five mighty warriors, @osby @Chinderblock @NonSpecificGuy @Moydow and a penguin named..he didn't have a name. He was Just a penguin Just a penguin . Sitting on the throne was the most evil person they had ever seen, the mistress of mayhem, the princess of pain, the empress of evil, Dark Queen Cyn Cyn ! "Ah, I see you've arrived." she said, her voice slow and despicable. "Are you the one who's gonna destroy the world or something?" asked Noipoi, ready to fight this evil being. Cyndane however seemed shocked, appalled even. "What? destroy the world, me?" she asked, eyes wide. "My dear boy, that would be evil! And that's so not me!" Yeah, no one was buying it. This chick is evil. "Alright fine, i'm gonna destroy the world. But i'll give you a chance to save it." Everyone would be lying if they said they weren't intrigued. "If you beat my game, then i'll give you chance to save this pathetic world." Beating a game? These guys lived to play games!
They all immediately rose up like true gamers to the challenge, eager to take the Dark Queen on. "What game are we playing?" asked Noipoi, ready to win. Cyndane smiled an evil smile, and looked upon the group with a psychotic glee. "You'll take part in..."

"My Hunger Games!"
Forget the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the Smashboards Cinematic Universe is where it’s at.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
A thread linked to a discussion article from RPS about the game and how the author was talking about "No openly gay/not a lot of people of color"(Which is wrong on both parts.)

A mod closed the thread because people were starting to get heated, and.... it all just spiraled from there.
Oh boy... that ain’t good.

Ironically, today was only day this week that I haven’t checked the subreddit.

Seems like I missed a live dumpster fire.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh boy... that ain’t good.

Ironically, today was only day this week that I haven’t checked the subreddit.

Seems like I missed a live dumpster fire.
You're better off not going to the subreddit unless you wanna get real angry reading the current stickied thread.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Larry Laffer, NateVO, Smashing Ramen, and Gavin Free hunt for other tributes.

liqudmetalslime injures himself.

ShotoStar is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

TheMightyP and Luigi The President work together for the day.

KMDP, Onereasonandone, and Wademan94 get into a fight. Onereasonandone triumphantly kills them both.

Cool Spot attacks ryumo, but he manages to escape.

tehponycorn discovers a cave.

Jody Summer explores the arena.

Cyndane practices her archery.

Alexa Bliss shoots an arrow at faygoshill, but misses and kills Thanos instead.

Hinata searches for firewood.

Somecallme Johnny chases Agitha.

Just a Penguin attacks Left Shark, but Xena protects him, killing Just a Penguin.

Professor Pumpkaboo constructs a shack.

Teeb147 receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Thesaurus30 is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

ShinyLegendary taints Star Butterfly's food, killing her.

Zack E. practices his archery.

Al Bundy decapitates Idon with a sword.

Flash Gordon tries to spear fish with a trident.

Scarecrow is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

PeridotGX fishes.

OwO tries to spear fish with a trident.

Iridium pushes Noipoi off a cliff during a knife fight.

staindgrey thinks about home.

Doug Bowser severely injures Reggie, but puts him out of his misery.

a penny farthing sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

One of these events seems familiar but I can't figure out why...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

KMDP

Smash Legend
Uh... uh...

Luffy needs to ... uh...

He needs to train under El Hermano, because then he will be able to face off against Ultra Instinct Shaggy
What I mean when I say "Luffy already has Ultra Instinct" is that Observation Haki is pretty much just a minor form of how Ultra Instinct is implemented.

Different method, same result.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What I mean when I say "Luffy already has Ultra Instinct" is that Observation Haki is pretty much just a minor form of how Ultra Instinct is implemented.

Different method, same result.
KMDP, buddy, I'm fully aware of what you meant

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Sanji
  6. Chopper
  7. Robin
  8. Franky
  9. Brook
  10. Ace
  11. Sabo
  12. Law
  13. Jinbe
  14. Hancock
  15. Buggy
  16. Crocodile
  17. Lucci
  18. Kuzan
  19. Kizaru
  20. Akainu
  21. Fujitora
  22. Whitebeard
  23. Blackbeard
  24. Katakuri

Oo, oo! Can I do one for Kenshin?

I'm in such a goddamn Kenshin mood.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I killed someone! I actually killed someone! That's a first and it's so exhilarating!
I wouldn't exactly be thrilled about needing to kill someone. If anything, being given a reason to despise someone that much that I need to pull the trigger is sad in and of itself.

This post is a mood...

D

Deleted member

1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Sanji
  6. Chopper
  7. Robin
  8. Franky
  9. Brook
  10. Ace
  11. Sabo
  12. Law
  13. Jinbe
  14. Hancock
  15. Buggy
  16. Crocodile
  17. Lucci
  18. Kuzan
  19. Kizaru
  20. Akainu
  21. Fujitora
  22. Whitebeard
  23. Blackbeard
  24. Katakuri

Where's Shanks? How could you forget about the legend himself! But I would totally be a Brook Main with Kizaru as apart of my team.

KMDP

Smash Legend

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Iridium receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Cyndane starts a fire.

staindgrey thinks about home.

ryumo forces Left Shark to kill Thesaurus30 or TheMightyP. He decides to kill Thesaurus30.

Doug Bowser cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Al Bundy and tehponycorn huddle for warmth.

Cool Spot passes out from exhaustion.

Zack E. falls into a frozen lake and drowns.

Hinata receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

faygoshill, Scarecrow, and Gavin Free cheerfully sing songs together.

Xena, Onereasonandone, Alexa Bliss, and Teeb147 sleep in shifts.

Flash Gordon dies of dysentery.

PeridotGX and NateVO hold hands.

ShinyLegendary cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Agitha spears a penny farthing in the abdomen.

Larry Laffer destroys ShotoStar's supplies while he is asleep.

liqudmetalslime, Luigi The President, OwO, Jody Summer, and Professor Pumpkaboo sleep in shifts.

Smashing Ramen tends to Somecallme Johnny's wounds.

One of these events scares me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom