• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Surprised they didn't make ONE joke about saiyans ****ing in the series considering how perverted dragonball can be

like these dudes are beyond faster than light how do they hold back enough to not murder
There's an easy answer to the "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" question, which doesn't require the woman to be as strong as the man.

Basically, put the woman in charge of the act.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
At first, I was about to question the moral ethicality of banging what is essentially a hulked out child in a man's body, but I suppose Goku and Chi-chi is that on a slightly less giant scale.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Surprised they didn't make ONE joke about saiyans ****ing in the series considering how perverted dragonball can be

like these dudes are beyond faster than light how do they hold back enough to not murder
And Chi-Chi canonically ****ed Goku as a super saiyan.

They conceived Goten while he was resting before the Cell Games, during which time he never turned super saiyan off to keep his body attuned to the form.

Chi-Chi is the height of human potential.

D

Deleted member

I kind of feel like victory themes should be chill.

I always look at result screens as a "It's over, you won. Well done. Why not take it all in for a moment?", so I really like P5's victory theme. It's very satisfying and relaxing to listen to after an especially brutal fight.

I like Pikmin's results screen for the same reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I see King Dedede and it reminds me how much of a shame it is that they didn't give Dedede a victory theme inspired by his theme that would've been super cool, Of course they didn't need to which is why they didn't but it would've been super cool.
What's even odder is that they gave Meta Knight his own victory theme in the game Dedede was introduced in, and then the next game they changed Bowser's to be more villianous, as well as giving Rosalina and Dark Pit a new one, and then they did the same with Ridley, K. Rool and DS in Smash Ult, as well as changing the pre-existing ones for Robin, Lucina, and Corrin, as well as the Earthbound kids... but nothing for Ganon, Wolf, and Dedede.

Odd.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They conceived Goten while he was resting before the Cell Games, during which time he never turned super saiyan off to keep his body attuned to the form.

so you know how super saiyan makes his muscles bulge? does that apply to his **** as well? toryiama explain

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Talk shifted from Smash to how Goku and Broly **** with their wives.

Everything feels in order now.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Broly has a gentle side. She'll be fine.

I actually imagine he'd be better in bed than Goku's ever been. Just saiyan.
KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAA!
MASENKOOOOOOOOOOO!
FINAL FLAAAAAASH!
BUSTER CANNON!
OMEGA BLASTEEEEEEEEEER!

MainJPW

M.T.A

I wondered if her power level of 130 from V-jump and the Daizenshuu helps with that. She was stated as being “comparable to Roshi”.

She IS strong as ****.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
No it went from Smash to Ben 10 and THEN Goku ****ing his wife
There was some FE: Fates discussion in there as well.

I think we all came to agreement on Forrest being the best and Corrin having all the personality of a dry sponge.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
so you know how super saiyan makes his muscles bulge? does that apply to his **** as well? toryiama explain
If the normal form doesn't have an effect on it...

TrunksFutureUltraSuperSaiyan-Ep164.png

This form sure as hell would.

D

Deleted member

Also how many of you will pick up Cuphead for Switch? I for one will definitely pick it up since I haven't even played it before. I was waiting for a Switch Version and here it is two years later.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I just want footage of GT Goku in FighterZ already.

Like, I think I finally have my perfect team but I want to see him.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
At first, I was about to question the moral ethicality of banging what is essentially a hulked out child in a man's body, but I suppose Goku and Chi-chi is that on a slightly less giant scale.
**** smashboards says

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Also how many of you will pick up Cuphead for Switch? I for one will definitely pick it up since I haven't even played it before. I was waiting for a Switch Version and here it is, two years later.
Nope. One game clear with that was enough for me.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
This thread has gone... strange.

Perhaps I can assist in bringing it back to glory

48E84499-E276-436C-98A9-3A3FCAA1FE65.jpeg

Dorothy and Toto... seconds before the Winged Monkeys took them to the Witch of the West.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Also how many of you will pick up Cuphead for Switch? I for one will definitely pick it up since I haven't even played it before. I was waiting for a Switch Version and here it is, two years later.
I hope people do, because it's a fantastic game.

But I already own it on Xbox/PC through Play Anywhere. I have no reason to buy it again.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't care what anyone says, Pac-Land is a fun stage. I was recently matched against an items / hazards on player on quickplay and we got Pac-Land and it was the funnest match I had in a good while.

I love scrolling stages, they're so bad they're good. #LegalizePacLand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom