• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
For Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen 's sake, I wanna say Kefla.

Roshi, I think, makes more sense with how they've tried to spread representation around.

Personally I'm hoping for a GT villain. Baby Vegeta or Omega Shenron, please and thank you.
Roshi would be good, if only for his sheer versatility.

Mafuba, Bankoku Bikkuri Shou and "Sleepy Boy Technique"? Cool.

You like Kefla, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ?

D

Deleted member

On the topic of DBFZ, is the Switch online community active or has crossplay? I want to pick it up later.

D

Deleted member

you say you know what you like and that any gender can be cute and yet you refuse to let me, the cutest one, suck your ****

such is the hypocrisy of man
Went from 0-100 straight away there. Or gay away I guess.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
you say you know what you like and that any gender can be cute and yet you refuse to let me, the cutest one, suck your ****

such is the hypocrisy of man
I know what I like.

And they're never the easy ones.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I was brainstorming a DB Fanfic a few months ago which reigned the Saiyans in and made the rest of the characters

(except Chiaotzu) competitive.

Lots of doling out of Kaiokens and giving Krillin a unique "Potential Unleashed" transformation.
Kinda like in the Budokai games, right?
I just want footage of GT Goku in FighterZ already.

Like, I think I finally have my perfect team but I want to see him.
He’s got so much OG Kid Goku in him. He even has the move where he propelled himself through the air to deliver a headbutt:

The move he used on Tenshinhan in the 22nd Budokai.

Chi-Chi is, in fact, a martial artist, and it's easy to forget this fact.

She did train Goten.
It’s kinda hard to forget that she lept hundreds of feet into the air just to throw hands with Goku.

And even before that she decapitated a T-rex as a kid by just throwing a tiny axe. Insane strength.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean, I never considered myself too complicated, but now that you mention it...
You made me chase you for awhile. ;)

No but really I've always had this weird thing that as soon as someone is, like, vocally into me I assume something's up. Like there's a catch or an ulterior motive. I'm weird and I've been cheated on too many times to take someone's attraction at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom