• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I just want footage of GT Goku in FighterZ already.

Like, I think I finally have my perfect team but I want to see him.
Same here. I want to see how different he really is from the other 4 Gokus we have.

Also side question, do you have DBFZ on Switch? I haven’t played it in a while and I’ve been looking for someone to practice with.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't care what anyone says, Pac-Land is a fun stage. I was recently matched against an items / hazards on player on quickplay and we got Pac-Land and it was the funnest match I had in a good while.

I love scrolling stages, they're so bad they're good. #LegalizePacLand
Still would have preferred a kind of Pac-Maze 2. It's just the more iconic Pac-Man Backdrop.

D

Deleted member

This thread has gone... strange.

Perhaps I can assist in bringing it back to glory

View attachment 200027

Dorothy and Toto... seconds before the Winged Monkeys took them to the Witch of the West.
Here I'll help bring this thread back from whatever's going on
Geno 4.jpg

What? Geno's also an Anime character.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I wondered if her power level of 130 from V-jump and the Daizenshuu helps with that. She was stated as being “comparable to Roshi”.

She IS strong as ****.
Chi-Chi is, in fact, a martial artist, and it's easy to forget this fact.

She did train Goten.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Same here. I want to see how different he really is from the other 4 Gokus we have.

Also side question, do you have DBFZ on Switch? I haven’t played it in a while and I’ve been looking for someone to practice with.
My brother does, but I could steal his copy but I wouldn't have any DLC. I'm very out of practice since Smash came out. I own it on Xbox/Steam though.

My favorite characters in Dragonball are Bardock, Videl and specifically the GT version of Goku. If I can get them all on one team with the added bonus of the Great Saiyaman, I've found my perfect team and I don't need anything else. But I need to know how he plays and figure out if the three of them have any chemistry.

KMDP

Smash Legend

My brother does, but I could steal his copy but I wouldn't have any DLC. I'm very out of practice since Smash came out. I own it on Xbox/Steam though.

My favorite characters in Dragonball are Bardock, Videl and specifically the GT version of Goku. If I can get them all on one team with the added bonus of the Great Saiyaman, I've found my perfect team and I don't need anything else. But I need to know how he plays and figure out if the three of them have any chemistry.
So... who is the final DLC character?

To be honest, I think it's a toss-up between Roshi and Kefla.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I can't believe you've never heard of Madea dude it's a staple in all black households

And no. Tyler Perry does not look good in drag. He plays a grandmother named Madea. It's really unfunny
I'm white and I currently only have a single black friend. He's never brought it up, instead he sits in the corner when we play DnD because he doesn't like DnD and goes "Typical that the white people would segregate me in this very room"

Shroob

Sup?
I'm white and I currently only have a single black friend. He's never brought it up, instead he sits in the corner when we play DnD because he doesn't like DnD and goes "Typical that the white people would segregate me in this very room"
I'm all for some dark humor but even I made an exasperated yikes.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey feels his sexuality start to crumble.
Hush you.

... as a contestant or spectator?
Lol. Spectator. I've been told they're really fun though and my friends have invited me multiple times. I'm finally taking them up on their offer long as nothing else comes up with my family moving and whatnot.

D

Deleted member

Then why does he join you in DnD sessions? Sounds a bit strange.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No.

No he does not.

Speaking of I think I'm going to my first ever drag show next weekend.
During my freshman year of college I got invited to go see a drag show by one of my classmates who was in it. It was on the same day as a really important event for the paper though so I had to decline, but from what I've heard they're pretty fun.

Just one of those things I kinda forgot about until now.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So... who is the final DLC character?

To be honest, I think it's a toss-up between Roshi and Kefla.
For Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen 's sake, I wanna say Kefla.

Roshi, I think, makes more sense with how they've tried to spread representation around.

Personally I'm hoping for a GT villain. Baby Vegeta or Omega Shenron, please and thank you.

D

Deleted member

I kind of want to "Go Green".

By which I mean, I want a chance to have a team of Broly, Broly and Kale/Kefla.
But Roshi's the OG and while he may not be relevant to Dragon Ball in this day and age he was one of the most important Characters in Dragon Ball being Goku's mentor and all.

I say he deserves to be in there over Kefla cause he's more important over all and from a personal standpoint he's one of my favorite DB characters, From a playstyle point of view I think he would be more unique than Kefla too but that's just my opinion he could be like a trapper character with the Mafuba and all.

D

Deleted member

We usually do movie night but we played DnD with his step brother while waiting for him to get to our place so movie night could begin. We asked if he could spare like 10 minutes so we could finish the session and so he could get his equipment ready
That actually makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom