• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Remember: When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade.
When life gives you lemons, resell those lemons at a 150% markup and use the profits to buy a better ****ing drink.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’m surprised no one caught the Portal 2 quotes within my posts.
Sad day...

Edit: Never mind, someone noticed!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why does JJBA always have the good Themes? These things are fire!

Man I love that anime it's so good.

KMDP

Smash Legend
What can I say? I'm as lazy as Toriyama and can't be bothered to work out how to incorporate telekinesis into DB Fights.
Kinda like in the Budokai games, right?
Pretty much.
He’s got so much OG Kid Goku in him. He even has the move where he propelled himself through the air to deliver a headbutt:

The move he used on Tenshinhan in the 22nd Budokai.

They went to the trouble of showing the move, and had Goku use it on Trunks and not Tien.
It’s kinda hard to forget that she lept hundreds of feet into the air just to throw hands with Goku.

And even before that she decapitated a T-rex as a kid by just throwing a tiny axe. Insane strength.
Not everyone has seen OG Dragon Ball.

Speaking of Chi-Chi, anyone who hates Chi-Chi for being a "harpy" has probably only ever watched the anime where they played up her negative traits for 'comedy'.

D

Deleted member

you say you know what you like and that any gender can be cute and yet you refuse to let me, the cutest one, suck your ****

such is the hypocrisy of man
Not sure how to feel about this
I was actually in a call on Discord when I drew this. We were all talking about art and drawing and then someone made this.
View attachment 200031
This is an actual sin I'm gonna sic Cyn Cyn on you for this

D

Deleted member

The More I think about it the more I think the reason they went with GT Kid Goku is cause they're gonna use Roshi, Why wouldn't you use the OG Dragon Ball Goku? Unless you were gonna have a different Dragon Ball Rep being my dude Roshi over here.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
He’s got so much OG Kid Goku in him. He even has the move where he propelled himself through the air to deliver a headbutt:

Which is very cool. Don't get me wrong. I love that they're essentially mixing the actual Kid Goku with the GT Kid Goku. It's great.

But if he doesn't turn SS4 I'm going to ****ing riot.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
......I'm actually far removed from this discussion but FighterZ is adding Kid Goku from GT?

I mean, I guess it's not that weird, we have Cooler despite him being non-canon so whatev.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The More I think about it the more I think the reason they went with GT Kid Goku is cause they're gonna use Roshi, Why wouldn't you use the OG Dragon Ball Goku? Unless you were gonna have a different Dragon Ball Rep being my dude Roshi over here.
Honestly the probably went with GT Goku so that he could use Super Dash, since OG Kid Goku can't fly.

They could have just had him ride the Nimbus, though.

D

Deleted member

Whic is very cool. Don't get me wrong. I love that they're essentially mixing the actual Kid Goku with the GT Kid Goku. It's great.

But if he doesn't turn SS4 I'm going to ****ing riot.
I'm sure they're gonna use him as a Meter move but uh mixing GT Goku and DB Kid Goku you say? Hmmm...

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm sure they're gonna use him as a Meter move but uh mixing GT Goku and DB Kid Goku you say? Hmmm...
But just a meteor smash is... ugh.

I want to ****ing play as a SS4 dammit.

KMDP

Smash Legend
......I'm actually far removed from this discussion but FighterZ is adding Kid Goku from GT?

I mean, I guess it's not that weird, we have Cooler despite him being non-canon so whatev.
They also had original Broly, who is also non-canon.

D

Deleted member

Honestly the probably went with GT Goku so that he could use Super Dash, since OG Kid Goku can't fly.

They could have just had him ride the Nimbus, though.
Nimbus hmm... I kid, I kid.

You're right they probably used GT Goku for that reason but they also like to spread representation around (excluding the multiple Gokus) from what I can see and Roshi could easily represent the Original Dragon Ball, I'm just speculating though so I absolutely could be wrong.

D

Deleted member

But just a meteor smash is... ugh.

I want to ****ing play as a SS4 dammit.
Playing as SS4 would be super cool and I would totally love for GT Goku's moveset to incorporate him somehow but it's still better than nothing like Janemba was highly requested yet he might not get in even Roshi might not get in but SS4 will at least have something.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man, I hope so

anyone without a Rhythm Heaven, Elma, Corrin, or Min Min avatar by 10:00 EST, tomorrow night, will be severely punished
Help me pick out what to wear. :grin:

Playing as SS4 would be super cool and I would totally love for GT Goku's moveset to incorporate him somehow but it's still better than nothing like Janemba was highly requested yet he might not get in even Roshi might not get in but SS4 will at least have something.
Well according to the original leaked translation of the V-jump announcement, GT Goku has a "secret transformation" when both of your teammates are dead.

I don't know if this means that he'll get a new lvl.3 or if he'll actually transform into a more powerful SS4 character. He could end up being like MvC3's Phoenix if the mechanic works how I think it will. In which case I'd probably have to keep him as my anchor, Bardock as point and Videl as mid.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well according to the original leaked translation of the V-jump announcement, GT Goku has a "secret transformation" when both of your teammates are dead.

I don't know if this means that he'll get a new lvl.3 or if he'll actually transform into a more powerful SS4 character. He could end up being like MvC3's Phoenix if the mechanic works how I think it will. In which case I'd probably have to keep him as my anchor, Bardock as point and Videl as mid.
I always find it funny seeing you accidentally double post like that.

Stop treating me like your dog.
This is epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom