• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So we were talking about how I'm the best and most popular and most trustworthy admin here, right? *gestures blatantly at banhammer*
I'd rather take the banhammer than another Lucina two-stock live on stream.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sonic Adventure 1, 2 and Heroes have a Crush 40 song playing at the title screen, 06 does not.

Bam.

...so then Sonic & The Black Knight is Sonic Adventure 4, or...?

D

Deleted member

Sonic Adventure 1, 2 and Heroes have a Crush 40 song playing at the title screen, 06 does not.

Bam.

Aw snap, you're right.

On the bright side, that means I get to say I actually enjoyed every Adventure game, then. :p

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Imagine in the final chapter in Conquest, instead of Takumi firing an arrow at you, half of the top of the building is ripped of by a huge meaty blob of a monster that releases its organs to spread it through the building. Sporting multiple mouths, tounges, and limbs, all with agonizing screams from those mouths. That monster, is none other than the 3rd form of possessed Sakura, who was almost killed before being possessed by Anakos after Takumi as a host is no longer serviceable.
The final chapter of Conquest was pretty good as is though. The fight against possessed Takumi has a certain level of emotion to it as Corrin has to kill the the brother that s/he failed, and to make it a generic monster fight would be disappointing.

Also leave Sakura out of this please she is an innocent maiden who must be protected.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm. I’ve been wondering. I’ve been working on a concept for a new Poker Night game, but how do you replicate the unlockable items for TF2 and Borderlands 2. Especially sense those games are kind of past their prime and not directly on my list of characters. What games do you use? Do you even do it at all considering those items will become permanently locked off when the license expires?

D

Deleted member

to everyone who watches or to whomever watched anime before what was/is your favorite? as I mentioned two weeks back I'm gonna be going to High School to finish off School so I want to finish catching up to everything I can be it Shows/Anime/Video Games/Etc.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm. I’ve been wondering. I’ve been working on a concept for a new Poker Night game, but how do you replicate the unlockable items for TF2 and Borderlands 2. Especially sense those games are kind of past their prime and not directly on my list of characters. What games do you use? Do you even do it at all considering those items will become permanently locked off when the license expires?

D

Deleted member

I see the plushie phase is over. I'll change it back to Absolute Unit Yoshi when I get back home :yoshi:
Speak for yourself.

Plushie avatar for liiiiiiiiife! lol I'm totally gonna change it in like another hour or so when I inevitably get bored of it

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
to everyone who watches or to whomever watched anime before what was/is your favorite? as I mentioned two weeks back I'm gonna be going to High School to finish off School so I want to finish catching up to everything I can be it Shows/Anime/Video Games/Etc.
Since my current favorite manga, Dr. Stone, won't get an anime until July, I'll go with Yu Yu Hakusho :yoshi:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Rurouni Kenshin.

No contest.

D

Deleted member

Probably Dragon Ball due to nostalgia, I started watching the og series when I was like 7 or 8 and finished up watching DBZ when I was like 14-15. Apart from that, probably G Gundam due to cheese value or the overall UC Gundam series in general due to being consistent in general.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If there's one thing I'm sick of Disney and Pixar doing nowadays its the damn Twist Villain. Whatever happened to good villains from the get go like Scar, Shan Yu, Frollo and such?

Disney/Pixar must be damn lazy to just keep repeating and regurgitating the same tropes over and over again in their films. I'm starting to see a pattern.

It was to that point as soon as Ernesto was introduced in Coco. I knew he wouldn't be Miguel's actual great grandfather with it being actually Hector and somehow being the Twist Villain.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As it currently is.

Yu Yu Hakusho and I'm only at episode 41. That's how good it is.
Since my current favorite manga, Dr. Stone, won't get an anime until July, I'll go with Yu Yu Hakusho :yoshi:
Well that's a relief since I already have it on my list of Anime's I should check out
Rurouni Kenshin.

No contest.
I don't have that on my list though so if you don't mind me asking what do you like about it?

D

Deleted member

I like Lucky Star a lot.

Steins;Gate, Umaru, Nichijou, My Hero Academia, and Space Dandy are also all top tier choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom