• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Fair point, yeah I almost didn’t even think about the translations
A lot tend to forget about this factor. This is what makes that many Spirits easily doable. They only gotta do a small amount of basic translations, which for the most part are already done(thanks to games having their own names in their respective regions).

It'd have been neat to see a lot of descriptions, like Ness' Dad.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Well, thanks to the bar I frequent to occasionally, I was reminded of "A Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold. It illustrates how this mainstream metal band has their song writing chops heavily underutilized... :yoshi:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nightmare fixing/curing is always a good thing
Pretty much. The Pit/Samus greatness is one thing that helps soothe my mind when approached right, and with my creative mind, it helps. Have a nightmare? Think of a character being comforted by a friend (in this case, Samus to Pit or vice versa). Sometimes the right imagination helps me feel better, and I need it a lot considering the lots of problems I have, including nightmares.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyone else hoping we'll get to fight the DLC characters in Challenger's Approach this time (maybe without the disappear-after-fail thing)? having them just crop up in 4 like "hey well done you did nothing here they are" felt a little anticlimactic

NineS

Smash Lord
To all those who headcanon that Ridley is a nice guy in Smash who comforts everyone, Waluigi included,

I present the truth to your headcanon Ridley. His true intentions.

After that day, Mario and Mega Man mysteriously went missing, and the cast tasked Ridley with the job of searching for them. Samus didn't like this.
More and more fighters began to go missing one by one, but everyone figured it might've been due to someone like Ganondorf, or even Samus herself.
Samus knew otherwise. There was nothing she could do, however.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
anyone else hoping we'll get to fight the DLC characters in Challenger's Approach this time (maybe without the disappear-after-fail thing)? having them just crop up in 4 like "hey well done you did nothing here they are" felt a little anticlimactic
Not really. After unlocking everyone in Ultimate I'd just rather they give me the characters.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
So, in his beast and Calamity forms (I’m unfamiliar with the Zelda series), does Ganon/dorf retain his intelligence?
Depends on the game.
In every Zelda game he appears in, he's intelligent in all forms (though he act more bestial in his beast form in Twilight Princess and is possibly too blinded by rage to count as 'intelligent' in Ocarina of Time).
The exceptions to this are the Linked Oracles games where Twinrova botched his revival, reviving only his body and power, but not his mind, leaving Ganon as a mindless violent beast. A similar case occurs in Breath of the Wild where the endless revivals and defeats wore on Ganon's mind, eventually breaking it and rendering him as only a mindless beast known as the Calamity Ganon.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
To all those who headcanon that Ridley is a nice guy in Smash who comforts everyone, Waluigi included,

After that day, Mario and Mega Man mysteriously went missing, and the cast tasked Ridley with the job of searching for them. Samus didn't like this.
More and more fighters began to go missing one by one, but everyone figured it might've been due to someone like Ganondorf, or even Samus herself.
I don't know, that whole "commanding Space Pirates" thing might put a damper on his nice-guy routine. If it's considered good to disassociate with people over political disagreements, then I'd think something like that wouldn't fly with them...

D

Deleted member

Just tried out K. Rool again, and I think I’m in love.
His returning crown to B-air spike is so much fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'd rather just... have him. I'd rather not jump through more stupid hoops and artificial timers.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Day one of posting about Piranha Plant in this thread while simultaneously keeping up on posting on my profile about Piranha Plant until it is released

D

Deleted member

This is 100% in Ridley's character to do

D

Deleted member

It’s twenty-odd degrees outside, and a mosquito is in my room; I’m hiding under the blanket, whilst my body overheats.
28E9C137-D5E5-4AD0-A192-3200D40C38F4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeox

Smash Champion
Been watching Vinesauce's gameplay of Mother 3, pretty good, he have Porky a pretty fitting voice, ending of the game give me the feels even thought I already beat it long ago.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Well, for me, it’s late at night.
What’s up? An extremely dead thread.
Well, I guess we just gotta wait for morning to arrive in other timezones.

Anyway, I had weird dream tonight. I dreamed that a Direct happened and we got 2 DLC fighters at the same time, instead of 1. I remember Joker but I forgot who the other one was, because my cat woke me up right when it was about to be revealed.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, I had weird dream tonight. I dreamed that a Direct happened and we got 2 DLC fighters at the same time, instead of 1. I remember Joker but I forgot who the other one was, because my cat woke me up right when it was about to be revealed.
Cats are evil.
But so are dogs.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
no thanks, Im done fighting to unlock, Just guve me the DLC

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I had a dream last night where I was playing PlayStation All-Stars Ultimate and then logged on to join in the hundreds of people tagging on Nintendo’s terrible one time ripoff. I can’t remember what it was called though. Super Flash Sisters? I don’t know. They haven’t been relevant in years ever sense they stopped making consoles. I can’t believe they thought the Wii was a good idea!

Then I woke up and was angry.

D

Deleted member

I still remember that dream where we got an awful Smash Direct which dissapointed literally everyone because of the awful reveals.
I only remember two doh: one was Kithana from MK with her but on green overalls as an echo alongside a Scorpion assist trophy, and the other was Madden Player from an Atari Sports game as the Activision rep alongside a Crash Bandicoot assist trophy.

The latter had a trailer which was basically shoving in our face that Crash was an assist and Madden Player got over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom