• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Black Clover isn't BAD it's just... mediocre, especially in an age where we have so many good shonen anime, it doesn't have anything to stand out.
It's basically like Bleach.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Currently playing Blaster Master Zero 2, screwing up the ladder jumps on Planetoid C-1. I've actually made it to the Life-Up three times, only to end up killing myself on the first jump back and losing it, augh.

D

Deleted member

Black Clover isn't BAD it's just... mediocre, especially in an age where we have so many good shonen anime, it doesn't have anything to stand out.
It's basically like Bleach.
This is what I would expect from it, tbh.

The show just doesn't seem like the awful mess people rank it as.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not sure how to add this into conversation seamlessly, so: Read Radiant, it's the best shounen manga I've read in...like, ever.

Good morning friends! (I hope)

How are you all doing?
Pretty good, actually.

D

Deleted member

Decently
you?
Same.
I just got war memories from my past experience with the Doom fandom, but nothing bad or negative at all besides that (which isn't a huge negative anyway, just a thought).

This month is completely going better than February for me.

D

Deleted member

Goddamn that is so accurate yet painful to read

Also I'm thinking of a decent amount of characters for an Arcsys Jojo game. Is about 25 good?
I only speak hard truths.

I'd rather give Jojo back to Capcom but I'm interested in what you got.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I only speak hard truths.

I'd rather give Jojo back to Capcom but I'm interested in what you got.
My idea was ****ing uhhhh
Jonathan
Dio Brando
Joeseph
Ultimate Kars
Jotaro Kujo
DIO
Josuke
Yoshikage Kira
Giorno
The Boss
Jolyne
Pucci C-Moon
Johnny
Funny Valentine
Josuke from Part 8
Bruno
Mista
Ermes
Weather Report
Whammu
Gyro
Ceaser
Okuyasu
Diego Brando
Kakyoin
Speedwagon

Not the best, I'm aware

D

Deleted member

Thank @GothFluttershy for showing me this...

no problem buddy
If you were flirting with me I will call the freaking cops
Dude look i'm not into humans okay

D

Deleted member

btw I wrote my own lyrics to the Moon Theme
unlike the lyrics from the show I use almost the full song, I might post a lyric video later today

D

Deleted member

Seeing how some users on the thread find me as, the villain would probably either be the Isabelle user or myself.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't know.
I'm sure you're exaggerating, I don't think people on the thread find you like that
I still plan on writing a thread fiction too.

I’m an awful writer though so be prepared
you can't be as bad as a writer as I am lmao

D

Deleted member

I'm sure you're exaggerating, I don't think people on the thread find you like that
I really hope so.

I know for a fact that some users don't find me that way...
But a lot of things happened here where I felt that others may not do so.

I don't want to start any drama or debate (this is the last post related to this to prevent those from happening), but there was those reactions when I told during February that I was taking a break... And some found it wrong.

But if I am lucky, maybe those persons would want to apologize about that, so not a big deal. February is gone, and this month I started a new page. I will just work my best to move on from it, while the other users hopefully give me a new chance.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Seeing how some users on the thread find me as, the villain would probably either be the Isabelle user or myself.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't know.
I really hope so.

I don't want to start any drama or debate (this is the last post related to this to prevent those from happening), but there was those reactions when I told during February that I was taking a break... And some found it wrong.

But if I am lucky, maybe those persons would want to apologize about that, so not a big deal. February is gone, and this month I started a new page. I will just work my best to move on from it, while the other users hopefully give me a new chance.
Bud I don't even remember what you could have possibly done in February.
It's all good man, nobody here hates you.

D

Deleted member

btw I wrote my own lyrics to the Moon Theme
unlike the lyrics from the show I use almost the full song, I might post a lyric video later today
y'know what I'll just copy them into a document and then just post the lyrics here

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I really hope so.

I highly doubt Noipoi sees you as a villain... :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom