• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Is that a bird plush reworked into a Skull Kid? :yoshi:
No idea: I just like that it shows his face when most of the time it'll be obscured by a not-so-cute face-hugging demon

EDIT: Plus it spreads the word that's he's a cute birb

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Doom will destroy the Tails Doll curse.
So the Tails Doll itself can be completely blessed at last.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My idea was ****ing uhhhh
Jonathan
Dio Brando
Joeseph
Ultimate Kars
Jotaro Kujo
DIO
Josuke
Yoshikage Kira
Giorno
The Boss
Jolyne
Pucci C-Moon
Johnny
Funny Valentine
Josuke from Part 8
Bruno
Mista
Ermes
Weather Report
Whammu
Gyro
Ceaser
Okuyasu
Diego Brando
Kakyoin
Speedwagon

Not the best, I'm aware
I personally think a more focused roster ala HftF would be better to have a more varied roster and avoid spreading it too thin. I dunno, maybe I'm being boring but I'd go with most of the original roster and add Part 4 and 5 characters only, though that'd obviously surpass 25 characters.
i just want mariah to be viable pleaaaaseee

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
This feels topical as I was reading a thread the other day where people were listing which characters in Ultimate had officially-licensed stuffed/plush toys

IIRC there wasn't much in the way of such merchandise for FE characters and we are sadly yet to see the day when Mr. Game and Watch gets this treatment

But at least Olimar has one

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This feels topical as I was reading a thread the other day where people were listing which characters in Ultimate had officially-licensed stuffed/plush toys

IIRC there wasn't much in the way of such merchandise for FE characters and we are sadly yet to see the day when Mr. Game and Watch gets this treatment

I feel like a G&W plush would just be a G&W shaped piece of black felt

D

Deleted member

Samus doesn’t seem to have a plushie either.
Crash Bandicoot however, got a good chunk of them after N.Sane Trilogy.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

The Ganondorf plush is the best though: :p

D

Deleted member

did you just whippity wine my whippity wine meme that i whippity wined from some dude on reddit
And now Doom will whippity wine your device’s data to the Latveria archives to take all of your memes.

The Ganondorf plush is the best though: :p
Looks like Danny Devito but taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom