• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
this thread has been visited by the joker plushie of jesus ****ing christ sakurai just show us some gameplay already

1553174405260.png

like this post to reveal 3.0's true form

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Dora is a 23 year old treasure hunter. Her pal Boots, if you can even call him that anymore, gave up his life of footwear after the Big Red Chicken War.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 199908

WHAT DID THEY DO TO BOOTS!?!
Oh god this again. This isn’t Roger Rabbit. It’s not a movie with cartoon characters in the real world. Boots is an actual living thing in this world. They NEED to change the design to something more realistic so it blends.

I will never understand why people get so rigidly attached to character designs. It is so ****ing annoying.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah it's a bit rainy, so people are driving like jerks out, but it's not rainy enough to be inconvenient and the sky was kinda pretty this morning on my way to work.
People in Virginia need to learn to drive in rain, hell, its not even a downpour and it sounds like they are already ****in' up. Im waiting for an accident to happen pf

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh god this again. This isn’t Roger Rabbit. It’s not a movie whith cartoon characters in the real world. They NEED to change the design to something more realistic so it blends.

I will never understand why people get so rigidly attached to character designs. It is so ****ing annoying.
yeah but it's ****ing boots

his name is boots

where are his goddamn boots i want his boots back

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yeah but why is Dora so tall and why is Boots so small and where are Boots Boots and why doesnt Backpack have a face and why isnt The Map floating beside Dora and-
I'd assume because this is gonna be a more serious take on the franchise, to help also appeal to the older kids...

But still, trying to make a more edgy take on a preschool show? WHY?

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
what the actual ****
Oh God when will this plague end

To Hollywood/Disney (especially Disney): next time you think you need to create a live-action version of something (cos live action is always better amirite lol), consider the following (EDIT: If SmashBoards actually lets my images load)

Last edited:

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom