• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Maybe Samus would be happier if there wasn't some rando black kid on a Smash forum saying she has less personality than Mario

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The games have like, no plot.
prime games, again

they're like dark souls games, they're not telling you directly at least in the first two and you figure out what's going on through chozo artifacts left behind and whatever else you can scan

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

dude metroid has had some deep lore starting with super metroid, **** you on about

besides, samus isn't a truly silent character. she can talk, but the **** is she gonna say to aliens who dont even speak whatever space language she speaks
Ignoring that and Other M, Metroid Fusion had Samus talk and her actually speaking her mind on the antics that goes on gives me an idea of what kind of bounty hunter she is. Good GBA game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Me trying to encourage moveset discussion: 0 likes and comments.

Me getting a Monty Python reference and breading Idon’s heart: gets likes and comments.

Response: I hate you all.
Listen, man.
I doubt anyone here would be interested in what I got to offer.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
They should make a Zelda version of SoulCalibur
FE honestly makes more sense.

The entire series is about different types of weapons, from swords to lances and everything in between, along with some magic. It would work perfectly in my opinion.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ignoring that and Other M, Metroid Fusion had Samus talk and her actually speaking her mind on the antics that goes on gives me an idea of what kind of bounty hunter she is. Good GBA game.
yeah

you're entirely supporting my point

there's no argument here

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
FE honestly makes more sense.

The entire series is about different types of weapons, from swords to lances and everything in between, along with some magic. It would work perfectly in my opinion.
yeah ok lol have fun with having clones again in another fe spinoff

D

Deleted member

I've hardly played the metroids, though i do have the prime collection that i wanted to play at some point.

I probably played more metroid pinball than any other XD
DUDE SOMEONE ACTUALLY REMEMBERS METROID PINBALL?

That game was great! Who needs to fight extraterrestrial lifeforms and explore hostile ecosystems when you can play some mother****ing pinball?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yee of little imagination:
95% of people use swords in soulcal. Throw in **** like magic and **** and you could probably do something.
its called comedy idon

maybe with like 15 fighters max i can see that being true where everyone is unique

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The guest characters really make the Soul Calibur game to me. Link was awesome and taught me more about Legend of Zelda than Smash did.
How? I guess sc does have a lot more moves than regular fighting games.

And yeah i like pinball games, they're simple and addictive. Sonic spinball was probably the first video game version i played.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The guest characters really make the Soul Calibur game to me. Link was awesome and taught me more about Legend of Zelda than Smash did.
The year is 2019 and they still haven't made :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink: discernible from each other that isn't character models.

They think they're good with just giving :ultlink: rune bombs but forget that Revali's Gale is a perfect recovery idea.

Or that :ultyounglink: has masks.

Or that :ulttoonlink: had a sick ass grappling hook claw thingy and a Korok Leaf (which could easily clone Revali's Gale + Handglider if they wanted to be cheap)

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Yo so how bout that The Red Lantern trailer?

I have a weakness to Dog deaths so I'm probably gonna be crying all throughout the game, but it looks like it's gonna be really beautiful at the same time. Prob will buy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom