• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i mean the only character development that goes deep deep into her character is a manga and a mediocre wii game

maybe metroid fusion
I'm talking about by design. If they were to flesh out her personality more, she could be on the level of Pit.

Also, R.I.P Iggy and Ludwig

screenshot-docs.google.com-2019.03.20-21-03-49.png

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Samus is such an interesting character.
Out of all the original 12, I think she's the one who needs an overhaul the most. She just feels...outdated, and it doesn't help that she's been garbage for three games and mediocre on the rest.

Samus deserves better, like, in general, not just in Smash.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Out of all the original 12, I think she's the one who needs an overhaul the most. She just feels...outdated, and it doesn't help that she's been garbage for three games and mediocre on the rest.

If they'd make her projectiles even quicker she might actually be able to be unique and zone decent.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
oh yum. never heard them being hard on the gums, but tots worth it XD
I was just exaggerating how sugary they were...

But yeah, they're so delicious. Probably not too nutritional, but I consider sugary cereal more of a snack.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nintendo will never do that because, like Zelda, Metroid is doomed to the story-less silent protagonist role.
dude metroid has had some deep lore starting with super metroid, **** you on about

besides, samus isn't a truly silent character. she can talk, but the **** is she gonna say to aliens who dont even speak whatever space language she speaks

D

Deleted member

Samus is too floaty for my liking. It's like I'm playing Super Metroid but with none of the good parts about it. Her projectiles can't make up for her speed or vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I was just exaggerating how sugary they were...

But yeah, they're so delicious. Probably not too nutritional, but I consider sugary cereal more of a snack.
Yeah I eat sugary ones for desert sometimes. :)
I also like granola, which is healthier, i guess.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Well, Other M tried that. Didn't turn out too well.
Just had some bad timeline placement.

Honestly, I kind of want an HD Remake of the 8 and 16 bit Metroid games where Samus constantly blabs and they keep up with the Other M characterization, and Nintendo is like "this is what she's been like the whole time. You've just been misinterpreting".
dude metroid has had some deep lore starting with super metroid, **** you on about

besides, samus isn't a truly silent character. she can talk, but the **** is she gonna say to aliens who dont even speak whatever space language she speaks
Lore is different from Story. The games have like, no plot. Aside from the ones everyone hates. Seriously, put in some other characters, have her talk, do more cut scenes, flesh out her personality. SOMETHING.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom