• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Listen, all I'm saying is that it's pretty suspicious both Edea and Erdrick have names with the letters E and D near the beginning.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Surprisingly silly, even so supremely spectacularly sultry with some serious striking setbacks of sauerkraut stigma spawning shapes (so slender yet sizeable) Sigma squad, stand up.

Sigma Squad, Sigma Force, what's the difference.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"-Gabe Newell

D

Deleted member

Helga is the best part of that show and no one can convince me otherwise.
I liked watching Oskar shenanigans, it was nice to see his development from crappy manchildren to somewhat functional adult.
I love how a Shantae game is too degenerate for some of y'all.

You adorable children, you, you don't even know.
Shantae overall is pretty tame, especially compared with some Japanese games. Yeah you know the ones where the characters
Hold hands

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
just came back and wtf

where my ringang at

does anyone wanna hear a gross smash related story cause I got one from school today
how do i know you're talking about smash bros and not intercouse

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys I just got informed from a very reliable source that Freddie Faxbar will be in Super Smash Bros Ultramans! I cant give out who gave me the information cause he might get caught but here's what he told me:

-Joker is actually the Joker from Batman and that Joker from P5 is just an alt he will also be released on April 13th
-Freddish Frickbear from FNAF will be in Smash and will be revealed on April 11th with a release date of May 12th
-Sans Undertale from Deltatale will be in Smash and will be revealed on June 12th with a release date of July 21st
-Geno from Dragon Quest will be announced and released on June 12th
-Steve from Banjo Kazooie will be announced on August 14th with a release date of October 23rd

Here's Proof don't tell anyone okay?:
Smash Bros leak 1.jpg

Smash Bros leak 2.jpg

*knock knock knock* Oh gosh I have to go Y'all the Nintendo Ninja's are Comi-

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"Shantae is too unwholesome! Too suggestive! Anyway, y'all should check out this Great Fairy I found in Ocarina of Time, pretty cool, huh?"

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guys I just got informed from a very reliable source that Freddie Faxbar will be in Super Smash Bros Ultramans! I cant give out who gave me the information cause he might get caught but here's what he told me:

-Joker is actually the Joker from Batman and that Joker from P5 is just an alt he will also be released on April 13th
-Freddish Frickbear from FNAF will be in Smash and will be revealed on April 11th with a release date of May 12th
-Sans Undertale from Deltatale will be in Smash and will be revealed on June 12th with a release date of July 21st
-Steve from Banjo Kazooie will be announced on August 14th with a release date of October 23rd

Imagine the fan outrage is FNAF actually was in Smash.
“Gwusgawwho but FNAF is f9r kids and no one likes it syefgcd gimme Geno”

D

Deleted member

As a FNAF fan, this is the best.

Jokes aside, I like FNAF, but Freddy shouldn’t be in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Imagine the fan outrage is FNAF actually was in Smash.
“Gwusgawwho but FNAF is f9r kids and no one likes it syefgcd gimme Geno”
But like actually can we have Geno? that'd be really cool, That's all I want.

Also FNAF is for every age just cause the fanbase can be a little cringe at times doesn't mean it's for little kids cause no matter the age just play what you enjoy, If that's FNAF good for you there's still some adults playing Minecraft even if people say "But it's for little kids!" Enjoy what you want life's too short to worry about something as mundane as Age Demographics.

As a FNAF fan, this is the best.

Jokes aside, I like FNAF, but Freddy shouldn’t be in Smash.
I only added Fazbear to my Joke cause I saw him in a tweet and I thought I could make a joke, not that he should actually get in. Nothing wrong with the franchise it's just there's other franchises that I think should come first.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Just had a discussion with a friend who tried to argue certain anime were better than a few world renowned French Movies I'd mentioned and I feel like a **** for pissing him off like that but honestly what an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom