• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not the first time.

I've played games on XBL.
Reminds me of this time where I was playing Smash Bros. on an arena with some pals and one of them said his 7 year old brother wanted to play. We let him play, and he kicked *** that day. All while playing as the mysterious Big Gungus, the Mii Gunner equivalent of Big Chungus.

KMDP

Smash Legend
my guy baby bird is the theme of the thread
Ah, ****, quite the typo. Forgive me, Gentle-sama.

Anyway, serious time. This Edea Plush avatar will last, at most, 24 hours, probably not even that. When I change it again (and I will), I will either go back to good ol' Tails, or a brand new avatar, though I haven't decided what I want that new avatar to be if I do go that route.

D

Deleted member

Yeah the Edea Gang is cool but I belong to the Geno Gang and I can't turn my back on them so while it was fun for about half an hour Edea gang I have to return back to my Gang, Good luck though.

D

Deleted member

*40 pages*

Y'all ain't gonna just not tell me what happened, is ya?
Lewds, Edea, that time of the year where Spawn Wave and rumors makes the rounds again, Cuphead, the usual.

Maybe Halo coming through. :nifty:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
and now a special message from octopath traveler

thank you for coming to tressa's ted talk

D

Deleted member

Dang I want to be in the next Hunger Games

Not the real Hunger Games

The SmashBoards one

D

Deleted member

for a secondary name for Edea Gang I would say the Edea Ensemble but hey, what do I know I'm just some Geno loving dork that hasn't even played Bravely Default.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

man all these offshoot gangs sittin' real pretty huh
Elma_in_Doll_close_up.JPG.jpg

remember the og and weep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom