• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nothing against Layton but I feel you could do this with a lot of characters.
Like Geno, K. Rool, Isaac, Phoenix Wright, Inklings, Ice Climbers, Snake and Wolf. Nothing against Layton he'd be a cool character.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
One of the pictures are of her naked in the tub. That’s Helga Pataki level creepy.
Helga is the best part of that show and no one can convince me otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Surprisingly silly, even so supremely spectacularly sultry with some serious striking setbacks of sauerkraut stigma spawning shapes (so slender yet sizeable) Sigma squad, stand up.

D

Deleted member

This is why I'm too scared to play the Shantae games...
Thats pretty much the furthest the game go (aside from the weird bikini sequence in PC, the third game which I would argue its the best in the series by far). It's pretty much run of the mill metroidvania, and there are far better indies in this regard gameplaywise.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Surprisingly silly, even so supremely spectacularly sultry with some serious striking setbacks of sauerkraut stigma spawning shapes (so slender yet sizeable) Sigma squad, stand up.
Sorry, I'm already part of the Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
You fool. this is the only "Do it for Her" that matters

I'm sorry but the original from the Simpsons was freaking amazing

Dude that's sooooooo good what the frick
You don't know Insaneintherain?

He makes jazz-covers of Video Game Music weekly at very high quality. You should look up his YouTube channel sometime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom