• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But like actually can we have Geno? that'd be really cool, That's all I want.

Also FNAF is for every age just cause the fanbase can be a little cringe at times doesn't mean it's for little kids cause no matter the age just play what you enjoy, If that's FNAF good for you there's still some adults playing Minecraft even if people say "But it's for little kids!" Enjoy what you want life's too short to worry about something as mundane as Age Demographics.

I only added Fazbear to my Joke cause I saw him in a tweet and I thought I could make a joke, not that he should actually get in. Nothing wrong with the franchise it's just there's other franchises that I think should come first.
Yeah. It’s a good game and I really like it, but I wouldn’t say “BEST GAME EVER ZOMG!”

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
so idk how many of you use gamecube controllers, but you'll notice that there is a small gap in them where the two halves of the bottom and top shell meet.
Occasionally, gunk will build up in this crevice and you'll have to scoop it out. Usually with something like a needle. So anyways, a friend of mine that was playing with me at school had a bit of black stuff in his controller crevice. I told him, and I used my needles to help him clean it. We scraped out like a ton of gunk and kinda left it on the table while we scooped out the rest.

So then, this guy that was sitting next to him in the booth looks over and notices the small pile of gross stuff. Now this kid is weird and I don't even know why he sits with the group, but whatever. Anyways, he decided to pick it up and eat it almost as soon as he glanced at it. Literally just grabbed it with his thumb and index finger and shoved it in his mouth. We asked him why the hell he did that and he wouldn't really give us an answer other than "sorry". He wasn't doing it to be funny or anything. He apparently just really wanted to eat the controller gunk.

Anyways he ended up crying and leaving the student union so idk what's up with him now

D

Deleted member

Yeah. It’s a good game and I really like it, but I wouldn’t say “BEST GAME EVER ZOMG!”
Yeah I used to be into FNAF for a little so while it's a good franchise it Certainly has it's flaws, It's not perfect nor would I call it the "Best Game Ever" but it's alright. I have nothing against people who like it at all and I don't think anybody should look down on the people who enjoy it.

D

Deleted member

Think about it
ErDrick
ED
EDea
EdeA
EA
ElmA
She's ****ing in

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I found this thing I made a long time ago.

The Cuphead part is the one that really sets up the red flags for me. Microsoft is hurting for exclusives so I don't think they'd be giving them away.

Though with that, Crash Bandicoot and Remastered, we'll hav ethe whole Dark Souls trilogy on the Switch
We have the whole Dark Souls Trilogy boys and girls!

Iridium

Smash Hero
Uh, just surfing the web, and I stumble upon this. My day is complete.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Diem Diem Do this, but just with Dark Samus instead.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
brelooming disaster: i'm so awkward and anti-social!!!

also brelooming disaster:
shut the **** up you chicken head ass boy why don't you get your act straight cause you sure arent

D

Deleted member

im still in shock

my guy just got fed up with edea and shanked her very core

an absolutely incredible show of force and dominance

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
But like actually can we have Geno? that'd be really cool, That's all I want.

Also FNAF is for every age just cause the fanbase can be a little cringe at times doesn't mean it's for little kids cause no matter the age just play what you enjoy, If that's FNAF good for you there's still some adults playing Minecraft even if people say "But it's for little kids!" Enjoy what you want life's too short to worry about something as mundane as Age Demographics.

I only added Fazbear to my Joke cause I saw him in a tweet and I thought I could make a joke, not that he should actually get in. Nothing wrong with the franchise it's just there's other franchises that I think should come first.
Exactly.
I actually tried a FNAF headcanon voice. What do you think?

Also Geno in Smash would be great honestly. I know nothing about him, but I've seen his moves, and he has potential.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I used to be into FNAF for a little so while it's a good franchise it Certainly has it's flaws, It's not perfect nor would I call it the "Best Game Ever" but it's alright. I have nothing against people who like it at all and I don't think anybody should look down on the people who enjoy it.
Honestly, I probably like it more than most people do. lol A lot of them complaints I hear are about the gameplay, but personally I enjoy it a lot. Also a lot of the characters are very fun and I like, *gasp* tHe lOrE

All in all, not a flawless game by any means, but still very fun imo

D

Deleted member

Exactly.
I actually tried a FNAF headcanon voice. What do you think?

Also Geno in Smash would be great honestly. I know nothing about him, but I've seen his moves, and he has potential.
It's one of the better voices I've heard for him but I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to Voice Acting or most things in general tbh. Also don't get me started on Geno and how cool he would be in Smash I could make an entire essay or two just about how cool he could be! He's Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom