• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Out of curiosity, how do you think it should’ve progressed?

Also, I honestly do think Scott is trying his best, though, and I really do appreciate that.
I respect that he's trying his best since he's one of the only people making the games if not the only one making them but I feel they could've made Fnaf 4 less cryptic for example.

I think should've had flashbacks to Fredbears in Fnaf 1 to give some context to that place and maybe after the 20/20/20/20 mode give us a Flashback of the Bite of '87 if that wasn't retconned out of the Story, Switch Fnaf 2 and 1 around the Fnaf 1 we got was after Fnaf 2 if that makes any sense, End it at Three if they could cause I thought 3 was a nice ending for the story.

If not then Make Fnaf 4 less cryptic and that's basically what I would do.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Show focused on her too much. I don’t wanna watch her constantly recite poems about Arnold all the time. And lol she spy’s on him while he’s getting undressed she needs to chill.

What part of "and no one can convince me otherwise" did you not understand.

D

Deleted member

I respect that he's trying his best since he's one of the only people making the games if not the only one making them but I feel they could've made Fnaf 4 less cryptic for example.

I think should've had flashbacks to Fredbears in Fnaf 1 to give some context to that place and maybe after the 20/20/20/20 mode give us a Flashback of the Bite of '87 if that wasn't retconned out of the Story, Switch Fnaf 2 and 1 around the Fnaf 1 we got was after Fnaf 2 if that makes any sense, End it at Three if they could cause I thought 3 was a nice ending for the story.

If not then Make Fnaf 4 less cryptic and that's basically what I would do.
Seeing as Scott didn’t think FNAF 1 would be a big success, Scott didn’t have the lore planned out, so Fredbear’s didn’t exist at that time. If I recall correctly, he said he actually started working out the loremwith FNAF 2.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

What part of "and no one can convince me otherwise" did you not understand.
Fun Fact brought to you by Smash Ultimate Social News Network (SUSNN):

People who are one of Helga's servants that also happen to be obsessed with her and kinda crazy are called Wacky Helga Pataki Lackeys

KMDP

Smash Legend
what episode of household individual doesnt
It appears in this day and age that all you can find is pugilism in the theatre and intercourse on television.
But where are the values of the day of yore upon which we built our society?
Fortunately, there's a Household Individual.
Fortunately, there's a fellow who can absolutely perform acts that make you chortle and sob.
He's a Household Individual.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you miss 100% of the shanks you don't take
they took four, missed three, and the one that landed didnt even work so well

they missed 75% of shanks that they did take

overall the end result is that nobody felt too good
sketch-1553122992633.png

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Fun Fact brought to you by Smash Ultimate Social News Network (SUSNN):

People who are one of Helga's servants that also happen to be obsessed with her and kinda crazy are called Wacky Helga Pataki Lackeys
Wait, really?

I just think she's a believable archetype of the struggle between a teenage girl's public persona and her private thoughts as hormones spiral out of control without an outlet.

She's like the realest character Nicktoons ever wrote.

D

Deleted member

Seeing as Scott didn’t think FNAF 1 would be a big success, Scott didn’t have the lore planned out, so Fredbear’s didn’t exist at that time. If I recall correctly, he said he actually started working out the loremwith FNAF 2.
Well besides that I think should've ended it at 3 it's sort of difficult to keep up with all this confusing lore if I wanted to.

D

Deleted member

That's what I thought. I wish they'd teach me all the internet slang and inside jokes tho
I’ll be your guide then. First of all, L.O.L stands for
Lots
Of
Lasagna
Used commonly when the person wants to create a Garfield discussion. Now you know!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wait, really?

I just think she's a believable archetype of the struggle between a teenage girl's public persona and her private thoughts as hormones spiral out of control without an outlet.

She's like the realest character Nicktoons ever wrote.
She's the matriarch of an organized crime organization. Kinda scary- she's threatened me more than once.

Also yeah she was creepy but teenagers are kinda all pretty creepy even if they don't wanna admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom