• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well besides that I think should've ended it at 3 it's sort of difficult to keep up with all this confusing lore if I wanted to.
Apparently the original plan was to end with 3, then 4, then 5, but Scott had problems with all of those and decided to spend more time on 6.

Honestly though, I’m kinda happy he went to 6.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Probably me since even though I’ll try my hardest to steer him towards the right path, I’ll utterly and completely fail by the end.
I mean... you technically won the fight though.

He just comes back much stronger and eviler, only to be killed succumbing to his injuries, but he is saved from the dark side by the end of his life, so you accomplished your goal?

D

Deleted member

I am not entirely sure how I feel about this response to that.
I mean have you seen this thread? Humanity as a culture has been regressing, We need to start from Scratch.

Of course I kid that's too extreme even for my tastes Come on Y'all it was a joke! Chill

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This arc of the anime is weird.

The "I'm innocent yet dangerous" character
The "oof I'm hit" character
The "please listen to me, i'm a voice of reason, i promise" character
The "likes to keep the running anime gag going" character