• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
IMO, Wind Waker has the best Ganon fight, followed by OoT. In terms of bosses in general, Majora's Mask has the worst final boss in the series if unless you use FD's mask.
Fixed.

I love when a game gives you a legitimate reward for playing the **** out of it. Like RE5 giving you an infinite rocket launcher for beating it in under 5hrs. It's like, "Okay, clearly you've beaten this game and we don't need to pretend we're testing you with our final boss. Here. Have fun."

D

Deleted member

What if Joker is secretly a Russian Spy with a sexy accent while holding pointy roses in his mouth and has a gun but the gun costs more than all of the United Kingdom?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Fixed.

I love when a game gives you a legitimate reward for playing the **** out of it. Like RE5 giving you an infinite rocket launcher for beating it in under 5hrs. It's like, "Okay, clearly you've beaten this game and we don't need to pretend we're testing you with our final boss. Here. Have fun."
I don't hate it (in fact, I do have fun with FD every play through), it's just a shame that it doesn't do more. Like, give me a harder, secret version of Majora after I smoke it. That'd be dope.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Wind Waker's final boss was legit the only thing worth playing through that game for.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It'll be interesting to see how sales end up for RE2make.

This is a game that Capcom only made because "hardcore fans" kept asking for it. And they gave the game's director enough freedom to truly make the game for those hardcore fans. The game is extremely faithful to the source material, doesn't have any tacked on multiplayer or microtransactions or "games-as-a-service" features... It's just the old game, remixed with modern shooter gameplay and better graphics. That's it.

People say this is what they want-- and it's honestly what I wanted-- but it'll be intriguing to see if people put their money where their mouth is or if not having all those additional modern updates we all say we hate so much deters people who'd prefer to wait and buy it used since it's single-player only.

My hope is that it sells ****-tons so we get a RE3make. That one was my favorite one.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I get what the final playable sequence in BOTW was going for, and I think it might have been better achieved if maybe you only fired one arrow at Ganon. Or even if the scene was just a cutscene. As it stands though, the atmosphere is good, but the amount of time you spend taking down a boss with no opposition just feels wasted. Compared to other final boss sequences in the series, it can feel like a letdown.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It'll be interesting to see how sales end up for RE2make.

This is a game that Capcom only made because "hardcore fans" kept asking for it. And they gave the game's director enough freedom to truly make the game for those hardcore fans. The game is extremely faithful to the source material, doesn't have any tacked on multiplayer or microtransactions or "games-as-a-service" features... It's just the old game, remixed with modern shooter gameplay and better graphics. That's it.

People say this is what they want-- and it's honestly what I wanted-- but it'll be intriguing to see if people put their money where their mouth is or if not having all those additional modern updates we all say we hate so much deters people who'd prefer to wait and buy it used since it's single-player only.

My hope is that it sells ****-tons so we get a RE3make. That one was my favorite one.
I mean RE's is one of Capcom's biggest franchises, so it should do fine. Especially after the digital version of RE1's remake sold really well. They might do an RE3 remake, since it takes place in the same location with different characters, but at the same time, do you think they want to wait a few years for it or not?

How do y’all feel about Leon Kennedy being playable in Smash?
I would prefer Jill myself. She's the OG Resident Evil protagonist. Leon's the second choice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So be it then! Wind Waker is the weakest of the console Zelda titles.
>this man ranks WW below the NES titles

This is beyond cursed. I bet you have a Toon Link plush you use as a voodoo doll you sick ****

D

Deleted member

View attachment 188702

dude no offense but these opinions gonna make me need an exorcism if it keeps up
I'll drop some more:

Yoshi's Woolly World was the best Wii U game.
TMS is a good game.
Federation Force wasn't evil.
2D Wario games are better than 2D Marios.
Kirby Star Allies was fine at launch and even better after the updates.
Twilight Princess is better than Wind Waker.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'll drop some more:

Yoshi's Woolly World was the best Wii U game.
TMS is a good game.
Federation Force wasn't evil.
2D Wario games are better than 2D Marios.
Kirby Star Allies was fine at launch and even better after the updates.
Twilight Princess is better than Wind Waker.
Why are you posting these like they're bad.

Most are all absolutely and objectively correct. :091:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Mario Odyssey, BOTW, and Smash Ultimate are great games. Among the best of their series'.

Unpopular opinions, I know.

3D World is good ****. There's my unpopular opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom