• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Actually, both Trainer and Inkling have some make-shift taunts. With Red/Leaf, we git the Squirtwalk and the Zardwalk (sorry Ivy users), and for Inkling, we got the Super Jump, and the low ink Splat Bomb animation. We also got crawling too.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Actually, both Trainer and Inkling have some make-shift taunts. With Red/Leaf, we git the Squirtwalk and the Zardwalk (sorry Ivy users), and for Inkling, we got the Super Jump, and the low ink Splat Bomb animation. We also got crawling too.
Ivy can still do a crouch walk. She's in the lower ranks in terms of silly crouch walk animations but she's still got one.

D

Deleted member

What are yalls favorite jrpgs on 3DS that arent from square enix? I want some new stuff to play
Since Moydow posted Etrian Odyssey, there's also:
- Radiant Historia
- a lot of SMT titles including IV and IV Apocalypse
- Bravely Default if you havent got it

Moydow Moydow @Diem @「Hinata」 @ShotoStar @SneakyLink @ShinyLegendary and anyone else, I've got an arena up. But no stream as I don't currently have a way of using my capture card.

GWVSF

Just tagging people to let 'em know.
I'd like to join but Im busy for the next 2 hours. If there's still one, I'll join.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
jfc corrin's up air is scary
Yeah but not much else when I'm playing her.

Plus she stales hard so if you use it too much it loses its kill potential unless your's way up offstage.

D

Deleted member

DDD's dash attack lasts forever.
And I mean forever.
Even when DDD stopped sliding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Okay, I had a Smashboards dream involving Zinith Zinith and @NateVO .
To begin with, I was floating in space, and suddenly a white triangle with an eye in the centre appeared, and began explaining why he was descended from an ancient alien race. I don’t know why, but in my mind, this space-triangle was Nate.
Next, I’m in this rocky place, with a volcano and pink trees, and a deep orange sky. Suddenly, a very tall, shoeless Yoshi pops up and raises his hand. There was no reason for it to be him, but in my mind this Yoshi was God Emperor Yoshi. After putting his hand down, he offers me directions. I say nothing, and that’s all I remember.
Wow um..... that's something :yoshi:

Hey guys , here some Cookies!

View attachment 199278
Don't offer a Yoshi free cookies. Wouldn't be fair to the rest of your guests :yoshi:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Ya know, despite struggling in other areas like edgeguarding and just being offstage in general, the one thing I seem to do somewhat consistently is parrying.

The only problem is that I sometimes parry during multi hit moves that are too fast to parry.

D

Deleted member

Persona q if you are a persona fan. there is also the SMT games
Persona is weird to me. I really like the battle mechanics, and the dungeon design in 5 but the stuff outside of that just bores me. Not a fan of the stories either. I have been meaning to try a proper SMT game though, how is Strange Journey Redux?
This obscure indie game called Pokemon Moon. Probably never heard of it. Don't blame ya, it's pretty underground
Damn I've never heard of that.... sounds weird.

D

Deleted member

Ya know, despite struggling in other areas like edgeguarding and just being offstage in general, the one thing I seem to do somewhat consistently is parrying.

The only problem is that I sometimes parry during multi hit moves that are too fast to parry.
Me: *parries attack*
Multi-hit move:
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom